Scandi.
I like darkskins, love her melanin💯
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2025
- Posts
- 11,341
- Reputation
- 32,089
I don’t know how many of you care about my deletion, i have some pretty funny users who might care tho. Alot of my day 1’s are gone but i still have some left.
Shoutout to my niggas for making me stay on the site for this long
@Wuzzdio
@Mogs Me
@Petsmart
@BatemanNigga
@Magnus
@afroheadluke
@alurmo
@illusion
@Hernan
@exvh
@inversions
@Fridx
Alot has happened while i have been here. I got fedded and i haven’t had sex since i started being active, thats the 2 main things atleast.
Tomorrow marks my 1 year on the forum, i figured it would be a nice time for me to log off for good, i have way too much to focus on irl
But yeah thank you niggas for the fun times!
Shoutout to my niggas for making me stay on the site for this long
@Wuzzdio
@Mogs Me
@Petsmart
@BatemanNigga
@Magnus
@afroheadluke
@alurmo
@illusion
@Hernan
@exvh
@inversions
@Fridx
I know they all won’t be tagged
Alot has happened while i have been here. I got fedded and i haven’t had sex since i started being active, thats the 2 main things atleast.
Tomorrow marks my 1 year on the forum, i figured it would be a nice time for me to log off for good, i have way too much to focus on irl
But yeah thank you niggas for the fun times!
Last edited:


uansett lykke til med hva enn som venter

