My dentist wants to remove my wisdom teeth

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I'm 33 and I probably need Invisalign because of bite alignment issues but my dentist is saying he wants to remove my wisdom teeth to make more space. Is that a bad idea?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and Roge
Idk lil bro but this thread hymen has been broken by the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

Join my crew or join the fish in the bottom of the ocean, your choice...

• JFL
Reactions: Acridax, poopoohead, Tenshi and 2 others
I'm 33 and I probably need Invisalign because of bite alignment issues but my dentist is saying he wants to remove my wisdom teeth to make more space. Is that a bad idea?
33 is actually 2x older than avg here and even 3x when we talk about some new users :feelskek:

I had mine removed but I was an adult like you, so I think you should be ok. Also your teeth are pretty fucked so it'd make sense. I'd recommend just do a consultation with another dentist just to see if it's really necessary or they just want some quick bux

Jewish scam

I had mine removed but I was an adult like you, so I think you should be ok. Also your teeth are pretty fucked so it'd make sense. I'd recommend just do a consultation with another dentist just to see if it's really necessary or they just want some quick bux
Just remove normal healthy teeth bro! Fucking retard

it's not ideal I regret having mine removed too, but I was already fucked by another dentist so I had no choice.
Dentists doctors cause more problems than they solve