My depression larp to make my parents pay for my hair transplant may be working

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
I've been laying in bed doing nothing these past couple of weeks, not even eating and staring at the wall with a look of hopelessness. My mom knows how I feel about my hair loss and how much it has discouraged me, but I've never acted blatantly depressed. Now I heard my parents discussing my situation and they said they might have to get me a hair transplant to get me out of this hole, there's no other way. Let's see what happens now.

• +1
Reactions: Nasi Lemak, Deleted member 18582, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
Pathetic. Work for 2 months and go to turkey.

nigga you're going to hell

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
I've been laying in bed doing nothing these past couple of weeks, not even eating and staring at the wall with a look of hopelessness. My mom knows how I feel about my hair loss and how much it has discouraged me, but I've never acted blatantly depressed. Now I heard my parents discussing my situation and they said they might have to get me a hair transplant to get me out of this hole, there's no other way. Let's see what happens now.
Not worth it

Go to work nigga

Having your parents spend their life savings on your bald ass head just to be incel

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta
Go to work nigga

Having your parents spend their life savings on your bald ass head just to be incel
Dont have the confidence to pass job interviews, as a result of guess what, balding.

• JFL
mirin' u have parents that actually care for you

my parents saw me sad and rotting and would just say: 'depression is normal, u need to learn life is pain and work hard regardless'

brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, zura, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
get a job incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
Damn bro so that time u slayed ur parents probably heard u?

What other surgeriez do u need

mirin' u have parents that actually care for you

my parents saw me sad and rotting and would just say: 'depression is normal, u need to learn life is pain and work hard regardless'

brutal
tbh might be cultural difference, third world parents might not think of it as a big deal

age and what norwood?

What other surgeriez do u need
None I'm afraid, I'll be slaying Ava max and Madison beer tier girls after I get my follicular bane taken care of, for sure.

• +1
You’re bald haha, baldie, you’re bald haha, what a loser

• JFL
Nah I need all the following

Sliding genio
Jaw fillers
Cheekbone implants
Palate expander
LL
Whatever people get for voice deepening

That's it I think

• +1
Thankfully I dont need anything for the eye and its surrounding area

• +1
How old are you ? Do you take fin ?

Holy shit. Get on fin asap OP, and get that hair transplant. I got it and it’s so much worth it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124

Users who are viewing this thread

Back