My descension has made the last 6 months of my life miserble

mog_me

mog_me

Skincel
I actually was gl last summer, I had clear skin and a hair style that suited me. At this time I actually got approached by a girl which would never happen to me now.

Over the past 6 months I got pretty bad acne and scarring which has changed the way people have treated me and now I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever. I’ve been to dermatologists, I’ve been on tret and none of its working.

I just was prescribed taz 0.1 and I hope that I can finally get my skin clear again so I can be confident. I seem to be tolerating it pretty well, but I am not seeing results yet.

I can’t get the amazing high appeal hair I had last summer to save my life. My hair just won’t do the same thing so now I have really shitty low appeal hair.

My life has been fucking miserable after all this. I want so bad just to look like how I did last summer so I could get an ltr and be confident.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and slavicpsycho
Br
I actually was gl last summer, I had clear skin and a hair style that suited me. At this time I actually got approached by a girl which would never happen to me now.

Over the past 6 months I got pretty bad acne and scarring which has changed the way people have treated me and now I have absolutely no confidence whatsoever. I’ve been to dermatologists, I’ve been on tret and none of its working.

I just was prescribed taz 0.1 and I hope that I can finally get my skin clear again so I can be confident. I seem to be tolerating it pretty well, but I am not seeing results yet.

I can’t get the amazing high appeal hair I had last summer to save my life. My hair just won’t do the same thing so now I have really shitty low appeal hair.

My life has been fucking miserable after all this. I want so bad just to look like how I did last summer so I could get an ltr and be confident.
Brutal. I know how it feels when illnesses take your attractiveness of you. It is easy to lose that which is good...

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and mog_me
How’s the taz working

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
I also descended hard

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
It's kaputt.