My dick doesn’t pull all the way back and I’m scared for when I have sex

TGUN.

TGUN.

It’s discipline, not genetics.
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
19,356
Reputation
36,724
It only pulls back when I’m bricked up

And it fuckign hurts when I do it

Why does this happen
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jgns, _Jason_, voks and 4 others
Nigga aren't u a virgin or smth :lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MemorableMoron, i<3cats, Dydargas_ and 2 others
Investing on this thread
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and TGUN.
Joe Biden What GIF
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_, MemorableMoron and TGUN.
you need to go talk to a doctor man lmao
 
  • +1
Reactions: _Jason_, Dydargas_ and TGUN.
What does that mean tgun?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_ and tansel
When u pull urs back what does it feel like

Mine just feels weird
you mean like moving outer skin back while jerking off or moving hips back?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tansel and voks
It slips off like butter erected or not
It’s just when I touch the tip when it’s exposed it slightly hurts a bit is that normal
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and Dydargas_
It’s just when I touch the tip when it’s exposed it slightly hurts a bit is that normal
Well its sensitive af if your skin is on 24/7, you need to desentisize it so it doesnt feel uncomfortable
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Well its sensitive af if your skin is on 24/7, you need to desentisize it so it doesnt feel uncomfortable
I never pull it back usually

So should I just start doing that then

Maybe that’s the issue
 
Well its sensitive af if your skin is on 24/7, you need to desentisize it so it doesnt feel uncomfortable
lmao what kind of retarded shit is this @Prøphet

yeah bro just have ur foreskin down 24/7 theory
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _Jason_ and Prøphet
lmao what kind of retarted shit is this @Prøphet

yeah bro just have ur foreskin down 24/7 theory
how are you meant to store shit there if its not up


fucking reards
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel
lmao what kind of retarded shit is this @Prøphet

yeah bro just have ur foreskin down 24/7 theory
I mean i am not wrong, your tip is sensitive af when you have a foreskin
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tansel
This is a common symptom of an unusually small penis
 
I mean i am not wrong, your tip is sensitove af when you have a foreskin
buddy he clearly either has phimosis or a tight frenulum

what are you talking about lmao desensitizing a glans

it’s not a brain dude

he can’t even pull it back soft
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats
yea had the same problem extremely bad and doctor was useless. literally told me i was gonna have 2 live with it and prescribed me steroid cream on a whim. u just gotta brute force it. took me like a month or so, all id do was just keep trying in the shower under warm water until it felt like it was gonna tear. for reference i didnt bother using the steroid cream at all.
 
lmao what kind of retarded shit is this @Prøphet

yeah bro just have ur foreskin down 24/7 theory
nga rediscovered circumcision
 
  • JFL
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

L
Replies
7
Views
25
levisko
L
lurking truecel
Replies
5
Views
72
lurking truecel
lurking truecel
TGUN.
Replies
11
Views
92
muhajudin21
muhajudin21
ØUROBOROS
Replies
4
Views
33
ØUROBOROS
ØUROBOROS
EyeHateGod
Replies
2
Views
17
visideous
visideous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top