My dick grew

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
8.1 bonepressed exact with a 0.2 inch fatpad

above average girth too

everytime i stare at my dick i feel my dopamine skyrocket i cant even imagine the pain of having a sub6 dick

all i do is get semi hard and stare at my huge cock all day during quarantine is this gay or narcy?

1YiX.gif

5foot8Paki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Frauded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
5foot8Paki
yet i still laid decent chicks before 18 and ur a virgin

legit the girl i was with wasnt even a virgin and she had to hold her mouth closed because my dick hurt her and was too tight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 3702

legit the girl i was with wasnt even a virgin and she had to hold her mouth closed because my dick hurt her and was too tight
Tales from Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 206, Alexanderr, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
u mad? u rotting microdicked virgins? hahahahah
yes i am because i have personal issues with accepting that i cannot be the best at everything which stems from my extisential fear of failure which i have had since a child so i take out this resentment at ppl who have better features than i do in order to feel better about myself when in reality i should be grateful that i do not suffer from afflictions such as having a average or below average penile size and i am in fact in the 90th percentile but that isn't good enough for poor old BouncyFunction cos then i will just move on to the next insecurity yet i remain too proud to face my mental health problems so i just continue trudging through life and im spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 3043
yes i am because i have personal issues with accepting that i cannot be the best at everything which stems from my extisential fear of failure which i have had since a child so i take out this resentment at ppl who have better features than i do in order to feel better about myself when in reality i should be grateful that i do not suffer from afflictions such as having a average or below average penile size and i am in fact in the 90th percentile but that isn't good enough for poor old BouncyFunction cos then i will just move on to the next insecurity yet i remain too proud to face my mental health problems so i just continue trudging through life and im spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling spiralling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632
Mine is 4.1,i mog.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I need you to have sex with millions of women so the small dicked paki stereotype dies and our SMV sky rockets, inshallah brother

moggeing on mumbai sewer

8.1 bonepressed exact with a 0.2 inch fatpad

above average girth too

everytime i stare at my dick i feel my dopamine skyrocket i cant even imagine the pain of having a sub6 dick

all i do is get semi hard and stare at my huge cock all day during quarantine is this gay or narcy?

1YiX.gif
I get hard looking at myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
gots to bump

How do you have only .2 fat pad?