My dick is going to be massive (pics)

Yeah I’m 5.5 at my thickest and maybe 5.25-5 at narrowest idk. But getting to 5.75 more uniform would be cool. Most girls can take it fine, not that I’ve been with many. Neither my length(7.4 bp but like 6.5 bp) or girth have been very problematic so I figure I’ve got room to grow in both and benefit before they become negative. Whether an 8x6 is gonna be much more pleasurable than 7.5x5.5 is debatable and whether the effort is worth it is even more debatable. But the halo of getting bigger is beneficial until the point you become too big and I’m not there yet
did u continue with pe? did u make girth gains with pumping and clamping?

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Blister
it looked like that, just smaller.

Pay attention, it was a true horror

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Im still unsure whether this shit works or not, I know there are studies, but Ive never seen someone that got major results posting pics of before and after

Im still unsure whether this shit works or not, I know there are studies, but Ive never seen someone that got major results posting pics of before and after
theres thousands of people vouching and posting daily on forums that it has worked for them. there also are before and afters if you look for them. it def works just takes commitment

Yeah I’m 5.5 at my thickest and maybe 5.25-5 at narrowest idk. But getting to 5.75 more uniform would be cool. Most girls can take it fine, not that I’ve been with many. Neither my length(7.4 bp but like 6.5 bp) or girth have been very problematic so I figure I’ve got room to grow in both and benefit before they become negative. Whether an 8x6 is gonna be much more pleasurable than 7.5x5.5 is debatable and whether the effort is worth it is even more debatable. But the halo of getting bigger is beneficial until the point you become too big and I’m not there yet
8.5 ultimate goal no more no less.

• JFL
theres thousands of people vouching and posting daily on forums that it has worked for them. there also are before and afters if you look for them. it def works just takes commitment
where should i look for? thundersplace? tried on reddit but I just saw people posting their semis as the "befores" and their erect dicks as the "afters"

dick scientists

• WTF
I heard people that do that have erectile dysfunction

dick scientists
Just be a virgin and delude yourself that you’re big enough without ever having sex
8.5 ultimate goal no more no less.
Don’t you like clapping cheeks? I want to be body to body that’s how sex should be
did u continue with pe? did u make girth gains with pumping and clamping?
Nah my month of manual stretching and pumping is still the longest I’ve gone and the only time I gained(6.75-7.4 bp no girth gained). Done some sporadic length work over the past year since but never stuck with it long or gained.

Don’t you like clapping cheeks? I want to be body to body that’s how sex should be
get a girl with a fat ass. nah but I do like clapping cheeks but id rather be the biggest she's ever had and have her know I can ruin her with my dick. I get your reasoning thats just honestly what I value more. I'm gonna nut either way but I think sex would be cooler with a hammer cock

• +1
get a girl with a fat ass. nah but I do like clapping cheeks but id rather be the biggest she's ever had and have her know I can ruin her with my dick. I get your reasoning thats just honestly what I value more. I'm gonna nut either way but I think sex would be cooler with a hammer cock
I like smaller fit skinny girl butts ngl. My ideal is abs and tits master race like this dime

My personal opinion is if you want the psychological aspect of being huge for her you should focus on girth. I’d much rather have a girl overwhelmed with how thick I am and how full she is while I’m balls deep in her than to not be able to go all the way in without hurting her. Having the hammer that freaks her out and gets her talking to all her friends about you sounds fun until you have to give up fucking rough and deep without worrying about cervix. Damn near every girl prefers girth anyway. Length is just for your ego which is valid but I don’t think it’s worth worsening sex. I’d much rather be thick and a bit longer. Imagine sliding it in for the first time in missionary and getting balls deep while stretching her out with 6 inch girth. Sounds a lot better than whatever validation you get from just being hella long.

But hey you’re just starting pe and you’re hyped so good for you keep it up. Just be careful going past 8.

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
I like smaller fit skinny girl butts ngl. My ideal is abs and tits master race like this dime View attachment 1272808
My personal opinion is if you want the psychological aspect of being huge for her you should focus on girth. I’d much rather have a girl overwhelmed with how thick I am and how full she is while I’m balls deep in her than to not be able to go all the way in without hurting her. Having the hammer that freaks her out and gets her talking to all her friends about you sounds fun until you have to give up fucking rough and deep without worrying about cervix. Damn near every girl prefers girth anyway. Length is just for your ego which is valid but I don’t think it’s worth worsening sex. I’d much rather be thick and a bit longer. Imagine sliding it in for the first time in missionary and getting balls deep while stretching her out with 6 inch girth. Sounds a lot better than whatever validation you get from just being hella long.

But hey you’re just starting pe and you’re hyped so good for you keep it up. Just be careful going past 8.
facts honestly. and yea PE is a slow process so Ill see how my girl likes it when I get to 8 inches and go from there

• +1
facts honestly. and yea PE is a slow process so Ill see how my girl likes it when I get to 8 inches and go from there
It’s slow so acting like you’re gonna wake up 8.5 is foolish by me. Keep the excitement you’ve got man. Think of whatever number keeps you working and you’ll reap the benefits

It’s slow so acting like you’re gonna wake up 8.5 is foolish by me. Keep the excitement you’ve got man. Think of whatever number keeps you working and you’ll reap the benefits
so excited. I think I'm already getting better erections from the device too I don't know if thats just in my head but it seems like it

• +1
Good luck man

Are results permanent or do you have to be constantly doing shit to retain it

Btw I'm probably going to get back to dickmaxxing, already reached 7 inches in less than a month now 7.5 is my new goal

• +1
Btw I'm probably going to get back to dickmaxxing, already reached 7 inches in less than a month now 7.5 is my new goal
how much gain did you get in that month? also was it just erection quality or you actually grew

how much gain did you get in that month? also was it just erection quality or you actually grew
0.7cm in less than 4 weeks, I gained as much in flaccid/stretched length and my erection quality has always been top tier so it was real gains

• +1
Reactions: stewiegriffin
0.7cm in less than 4 weeks, I gained as much in flaccid/stretched length and my erection quality has always been top tier so it was real gains
only problem I have is the base of my extender really fucking hurts the skin

nicee. so how much weight pressure on your penis like this ?
yo I wanted to talk since u the only other person that has it.

first off the hose application is unreal the vacuum is so strong.

second, my problem is that the base kills my skin at the base. do u have this problem? I may be overextending idk

i don't have hose i use only pump.

no i don't have a problem like that. don't vacuum too much.
the pump kinda sucked tbh. hose makes the vacuum perfect

Which PE do I buy? Penimaster, phallosan etc

nice cock bro Mirin:pepefrown: