My dick limper than a mfker

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
I jerked off a bit ago, avg size of my dick was prolly like 4.5 inches... I miss my 7 inch raging monster from when I was on cycle... Any natural test boosters yall can recommend?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Kek did you fuck up your natural test? oh and herbal test boosters don't do shit, get some clomid if you want real pct.

What was your pct from that last prohormone cycle you did?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Kek did you fuck up your natural test? oh and herbal test boosters don't do shit, get some clomid if you want real pct.

What was your pct from that last prohormone cycle you did?
I mean I'm still on it but it's the PCT from the same company I got my prohormones from. I have 16 days left on it

• +1
I mean I'm still on it but it's the PCT from the same company I got my prohormones from. I have 16 days left on it
And what does the pct consist of? nolvadex?

• +1
arimistane
Never heard of it before googling it just now, imo you should use something more tested like Nolvadex for pct. If that stuff does in fact work though then you'll just have to suffer with lower test for a few weeks, no point wasting money on useless test boosters. Maybe get bloodwork in a few weeks if it doesn't improve.

Edit: oh and actually since arimistane apparently is an anti aromatizer then you could be taking too much of it and crashing your estrogen which would kill your sex drive. Usually people don't take an AI (anti aromatizer) during pct, unless they are taking hcg during the pct. (because generally it isn't an effective pct)

• +1
Never heard of it before googling it just now, imo you should use something more tested like Nolvadex for pct. If that stuff does in fact work though then you'll just have to suffer with lower test for a few weeks, no point wasting money on useless test boosters. Maybe get bloodwork in a few weeks if it doesn't improve.

Edit: oh and actually since arimistane apparently is an anti aromatizer then you could be taking too much of it and crashing your estrogen which would kill your sex drive. Usually people don't take an AI (anti aromatizer) during pct, unless they are taking hcg during the pct. (because generally it isn't an effective pct)
eh, idk. do you think i can get away with taking sarms during my PCT, then after my PCT adding prohormones back into my cycle? or should I just wait until im done with my PCT, then do sarms.

• +1
eh, idk. do you think i can get away with taking sarms during my PCT, then after my PCT adding prohormones back into my cycle? or should I just wait until im done with my PCT, then do sarms.
You should wait till the pct is done then wait a few more weeks after that tbh. Get bloodwork if you can to see if you were even suppressed much.

• +1
You should wait till the pct is done then wait a few more weeks after that tbh. Get bloodwork if you can to see if you were even suppressed much.
ugh thats gonna fucking take foreverrr i just wanna do sarms right now and then just chill on that.

• +1
ugh thats gonna fucking take foreverrr i just wanna do sarms right now and then just chill on that.
Yeah I know but that's how you're supposed to cycle so you don't fuck yourself up and I would look at getting some Nolvadex next time. If you go into sarms again now your natural test probably won't have even recovered fully. idk about sarms though, maybe you aren't even suppressed much but from the title of this thread it sounds like you are.

• +1
Yeah I know but that's how you're supposed to cycle so you don't fuck yourself up and I would look at getting some Nolvadex next time. If you go into sarms again now your natural test probably won't have even recovered fully. idk about sarms though, maybe you aren't even suppressed much but from the title of this thread it sounds like you are.
I've heard around that taking Ostarine/Ibutamoren while on PCT is really good. The idea would be to get it tomorrow and run those through my PCT for two months, my PCT ending in 16 days and then run Nolvadex after my ostarine cycle. What do you think?

• +1
I've heard around that taking Ostarine/Ibutamoren while on PCT is really good. The idea would be to get it tomorrow and run those through my PCT for two months, my PCT ending in 16 days and then run Nolvadex after my ostarine cycle. What do you think?
I think that would be fine, definitely get some legit nolvadex though. Tbh with you I have done a very large amount of research on roids while I've been on this cycle but haven't heard or researched much about sarms so i'm not sure.

• +1
I think that would be fine, definitely get some legit nolvadex though. Tbh with you I have done a very large amount of research on roids while I've been on this cycle but haven't heard or researched much about sarms so i'm not sure.
I've talked with guys who are and have done sarms for a while. They all say it's great to run during PCT from AAS and that you don't have to do PCT after Ostarine, however I'd do it just to be safe.

• +1
I've talked with guys who are and have done sarms for a while. They all say it's great to run during PCT from AAS and that you don't have to do PCT after Ostarine, however I'd do it just to be safe.
Go for it then, just be sure to get that nolva. May your gains be plentiful (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
Go for it then, just be sure to get that nolva. May your gains be plentiful (y)
What should the dosage be daily and for how long on nolvadex? i read 40 mg every day for the first 3 weeks then the last one 20 mg a day

• +1
What should the dosage be daily and for how long on nolvadex? i read 40 mg every day for the first 3 weeks then the last one 20 mg a day
40-40-20-20 is standard, meaning 40 mgs daily for the first two weeks and 20 daily for the following two. But that's for a 12 week cycle of steroids so you probably wouldn't need as much, maybe just 20-20-20-20 would work. And it might be good to keep running the ostarine during the nolva pct but at a lower dosage.

• +1
Breaks my heart to see fellow young men having ED problems from steroids tbh

• +1
Breaks my heart to see fellow young men having ED problems from steroids tbh
Dick still works, just doesnt work as well as it used to lmfao

• +1
  • +1
Do NoFap and get laid while you are young. Lose your virginity NOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1
You need to tak action ASAP cause it gets harder as you get older

Yes, because after 20, you will have to put considerably more effort. After 25, it's pure torture.
I don't know how 25+ cels haven't roped yet

• +1
I don't know how 25+ cels haven't roped yet

It can be done but it's 200x harder than it would be when you are youngcel

• +1
  • +1
Yeah because everyone else has already left you behind in a sense

It;s already considerably harder at 23. If you are 30, you have to ignore half of your life in order to get laid.

• +1
If you are 30, you have to ignore half of your life in order to get laid.
That's why no one gets laid after 30 really unless they're intentionally staying celibate

• +1
That's why no one gets laid after 30 really unless they're intentionally staying celibate

Needs ballz and shit load of willpower. I tip my hat off. to anyone who did it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Needs ballz and shit load of willpower. I tip my hat off. to anyone who did it
If anyone did that. Idk. Haven't seen any1 from .me ascend at that age

• +1

You wouldn;t be seeing them in .me if they ascended

• +1
You wouldn;t be seeing them in .me if they ascended
Fair enough point ig. I mean maybe they were there and then ascended and that's why they never came back

• +1
A dude posted a story about ascending today. Hes 32

• +1
Fair enough point ig. I mean maybe they were there and then ascended and that's why they never came back

Yeah, true that. But even youngcels on the place are betas. And the oldcels drag down youngcels and they make the community bigger and even cringier

• +1
Cant seem to find it, i think it was taken down.
Jfl
Yeah, true that. But even youngcels on the place are betas. And the oldcels drag down youngcels and they make the community bigger and even cringier
True. The youncels that actually wanna improve come here and ngl that's a good thing. The oldfags are just set in their ways and can't change

• +1
You need to tak action ASAP cause it gets harder as you get older

Yes, because after 20, you will have to put considerably more effort. After 25, it's pure torture.
ive been being too picky, thats it. im gonna fuck the used goods.

• +1
  • +1
Call that’s shit limp bizkit