My dick smells a lot like fish and the smell is very oily it’s very scary org doctors please help

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Prince of the Narcy Pirates
After I got accidentally cut on my hand the smell felt like fish, then I noticed a few minutes later when i peed I could smell fish

I ate a whole bag of shrimp

Now whenever heat is trapped under my blanket and I lift it up it smells/feels oily and I can smell fish

When I rub it I smell fish too

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Please help im very scared

take a shower and clean your dick retard

• +1
Reactions: viniciz, mid and maxxmclooks
After I got accidentally cut on my hand the smell felt like fish, then I noticed a few minutes later when i peed I could smell fish

Now whenever heat is trapped under my blanket and I lift it up it smells/feels oily and I can smell fish

i
take a shower and clean your dick retard
all I did was eat like a whole bag of shrimp, im sure it’s not a shower bro im not a coomer like u

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
take a shower u nasty mf

take a shower u nasty mf
I Alr told u it’s not a shower dumbass when was the last time ur dick dead ass smelt like FISH from not showering. It’s the seafood

I Alr told u it’s not a shower dumbass when was the last time ur dick dead ass smelt like FISH from not showering. It’s the seafood
nvm, your just retarded

Kd

You have a yeast infection on your dick💀

• JFL
Reactions: Teddo23
Retard doesn't know how to turn on the shower

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68444