My diet mogs

asdvek

asdvek

Blueberries, watermelon, 10 eggs, and eating a shit ton of chicken tenderloin sauced rn this is what real men eat. Imagine eating goyslop. Food is where I get my power. this is POWER. You arent getting power from goyslop. THIS IS MY POWER. Food is my power. And energy. You dont fuel up your body with stupid goyslop.

And as long as you're eating good whole foods, eat AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.

When im eating meat i literally finish everything (like 700 grams 1,5kg) BRO IT DOESNT MATTER

I DONT GET FAT FROM IT, IF YOURE EATING QUALITY FOOD, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH U EAT JUST EAT ALL OF IT

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, PeakIncels and itzyaboyJJ
IMG 5918

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, tombradylover, ttlurker and 4 others
The Randle Cycle would have a word with you

Do you want me to list all the nutrients your diet is lacking

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Just explain im not watching all that
In short: Mixing carbohydrates and fats together causes chronic inflammation

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
Chicken? eat lamb or beef especially liver and other organs and raw milk

In short: Mixing carbohydrates and fats together causes chronic inflammation
But that nigga is bald

If hes high iq making studies and shit, he would know the existence of blackpill, then he would keep his hair with fin dut or get hair transplant. So that nigga is not high iq. So that niggas study is wrong.

• +1
Reactions: PaulieGualtieri
fact check: false. Only happens with PUFA
Saying “fact” doesn’t make it so. Provide evidence that the proven Randle Cycle is false.

Vit A, Vit D3, Vit E, Thiamine, Pantothenic acid, Calcium, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Manganese.

Not that bad.
I dont eat like this everyday so its aight

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Blueberries, watermelon, 10 eggs, and eating a shit ton of chicken tenderloin sauced rn this is what real men eat. Imagine eating goyslop. Food is where I get my power. this is POWER. You arent getting power from goyslop. THIS IS MY POWER. Food is my power. And energy. You dont fuel up your body with stupid goyslop.

And as long as you're eating good whole foods, eat AS MUCH AS YOU WANT.

When im eating meat i literally finish everything (like 700 grams 1,5kg) BRO IT DOESNT MATTER

I DONT GET FAT FROM IT, IF YOURE EATING QUALITY FOOD, IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH U EAT JUST EAT ALL OF IT
Crazy thing is, I eat chips and Powerade every day yet my zygos are still big and prominent. I may be fat but I could always lose it.. diet doesn’t mean shi

Saying “fact” doesn’t make it so. Provide evidence that the proven Randle Cycle is false.
ray peat wrote that PUFA + starch causes inflammation, saturated fat is not bad