My Dilemma: I want to exercise (lookmax) but other people envy me.

A

Ashkeef

Iron
Hello,

I wish you all success and happiness.

I'm trying to take care of myself, exercise, eat right and all of that but the only problem that I have is that other people get jealous of me and find a way to make me miserable. I'm not gonna write my life story, but I'm tired of it!

I deserve to have a place to live! That's a minimum human right. LOL. I have found out that best solution is to live somewhere where everyone else is better than me. A place that has zero tolerance for sabatage.

I'm in the US. Would anyone please give me advice? What would you do in my situation?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clark69, Warlow, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Hello,

I'm trying to take care of myself, exercise, eat right and all of that but the only problem that I have is that other people get jealous of me and find a way to make me miserable. I'm not gonna write my life story, but I'm tired of it!

I deserve to have a place to live! That's a minimum human right. LOL. I have found out that best solution is to live somewhere where everyone else is better than me. A place that has zero tolerance for sabatage.

I'm in the US. Would anyone please give me advice? What would you do in my situation?
People talk shit all the time. They don't like men when they looksmax, don't fuck around and do that shit tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
No I'm a man. From a foregin background. Kind of caucasian. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

you talk like a female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Lars, Deleted member 5891 and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
People talk shit all the time. They don't like men when they looksmax, don't fuck around and do that shit tbh.

They don't talk shit man, they actually take actions. Sabatage you or your car. I'm looking for the RIGHT PLACE to go about my life. We only live once.

REMEMBER:
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
They don't talk shit man, they actually take actions. Sabatage you or your car. I'm looking for the RIGHT PLACE to go about my life. We only live once.

REMEMBER:
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Where do you live that people sabotage your car for working out? jfl... must be a shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Clark69, IWantToMax and 2 others
Nigga living in zimbabwe jfl

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 9699
Where do you live that people sabotage your car for working out? jfl... must be a shithole.

I didn't want to say where so as not to offend people, but that was in Columbus OH. It's a shithole.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrisonMike, f0rmless, Warlow and 4 others
This is a huge test. It's imperative that you find the strength to shine to your fullest. Holding yourself back for others is a lesser quality and not divine.

• +1
Reactions: Teutonic
It is a test but we live in a reality where "men" (I'll use that term loosely) who aren't happy with themselves attack and irritate anyone who is better than them. Add to that the fact that people can move anywhere they want to.

I can hide my money In the bank.. but I can hide my face or body.

I have money and everything I need now. The only thing thats missing is finding a good place to take care of myself (lookmax).

heard there are alot of somalis over there, what are they like

heard there are alot of somalis over there, what are they like
What's up bro. I'm originally from Egypt. I only lived there for a year and then I got the heck out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10686
What's up bro. I'm originally from Egypt. I only lived there for a year and then I got the heck out.
Salaam bro, im somali from london, if i can give you any advice for using this site it would be to take everything they say here with a grain of salt

Salaam bro, im somali from london, if i can give you any advice for using this site it would be to take everything they say here with a grain of salt
Thank you. Yeah the lies are everywhere now a days. I'm in the US and I have traveled to all the states because of my job. I've seen it all.

• +1
Thank you. Yeah the lies are everywhere now a days. I'm in the US and I have traveled to all the states because of my job. I've seen it all.
yeah bro, from what i can see you seem happy and optimistic, the people on this site will try bring you and everyone else down, just take what knowledge you can from this site and implement it then leave. there is alot of good stuff on here but dont get too caught up in it all as looks is only one part of life

yeah bro, from what i can see you seem happy and optimistic, the people on this site will try bring you and everyone else down, just take what knowledge you can from this site and implement it then leave. there is alot of good stuff on here but dont get too caught up in it all as looks is only one part of life
Thank you for the advice. It's TRUE that looks are only looks, but when you can't take care of yourself, when people envy and hate you..and you start missing out on the life you want to live. Looks become the most important thing.

• +1
post pics or urself

don't talk about looksmaxxing to anyone IRL
just do it for yourself, man

Dn read kys

Hello,

If they talk shit to you if you try to do something that’s not bad then they aren’t real friends, just leave them go and ignore them. Take the jealousy as a compliment and move on

That's great advice guys but that dosen't change the reality of the places that I live in. If misery loves company, why not get away from misery? Why go against the flow? There are some men who live for.. and love nothing more.. than irritate, backstab, humiliate, or cheat the other guy if they see them better than they are.

It's human nature.. I can't change it. I can however change the place where I live to fit my needs and who I am.

Your pretty much capped to certain level.. (depending on the place that you live in)..that you can't rise above. This is done through Enforced Mediocrity. Like being in a crab bucket. Any crab that dares to cross the line, and rise, gets but back in by the others. It's called the Crab Mentality. LOL.

The best thing I can do is find the better place to be to achieve my dreams. What good is money? It's useless if I can't get a 10 dollars membership at a gym cuz society won't accept, or will hate on, the results that I can easily achieve.

Last edited:
I have a new idea.. let's make a list of the top places to lookmax or live.

Easy

Are you working out bro?
Nah haha I jog 1 mile every two weeks or so

You want any pizza?
Nah, I've never liked cheese for some reason hehe

Are you on a diet?
What is a diet?

No point in telling people you are working hard.

Easy

Are you working out bro?
Nah haha I jog 1 mile every two weeks or so

You want any pizza?
Nah, I've never liked cheese for some reason hehe

Are you on a diet?
What is a diet?

No point in telling people you are working hard.

That's very true. Don't tell people that your working hard.. but you can't stop them from seeing the results. People have eyes, and some people have a Evil Eye.

• +1
Reactions: EazyDuzIt