My dilemma

Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
I like cute things and being nice.

but the problem with being a man is that for other men to respect you you have to assert your dominance to not get pushed around…

By either fighting them or intimidating them to a point where you mog them not in looks but in manliness

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Nah, man, just be a macho

• +1
Testosterone is bad for me when im trying to get things done… it just makes me want to jerk off and lift weights… not study or organize

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 14323
Nah, man, just be a macho
My roomate left the room and i just locked the door… do you think when he comes back i should not open it because he made me wait for him to turn off his game?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
hard times create strong men… but i like to escape into degeneracy and worldly pleasures.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
Do i seem low t?

• JFL
Men tend to only try punks who look like easy meat... if you look like the you can hold your own the possibility of violence is enough to warn away any of that from happening

• +1
Men tend to only try punks who look like easy meat... if you look like the you can hold your own the possibility of violence is enough to warn away any of that from happening
I have thick thighs and fluffy hair i definitely am a bully looking victim

This guy seems calm but he stomps around. I kinda want to antagonize him to get an excuse to use my box cutter…

In minecraft

My roomate left the room and i just locked the door… do you think when he comes back i should not open it because he made me wait for him to turn off his game?
he made you wait outside and didn't open for you because he was playing a game? Yeah I guess you could make him wait a bit to show him you don't put up with disrespect

he made you wait outside and didn't open for you because he was playing a game? Yeah I guess you could make him wait a bit to show him you don't put up with disrespect
No he didnt make me wait outside… he was just playing his game and being annoying

No he didnt make me wait outside… he was just playing his game and being annoying
Then dont do it, you will come off as an oversensitive autist

• +1
Then dont do it, you will come off as an oversensitive autist
I am oversensative and probably autistic… i unlocked it but when he came in just now i flashed him with my phone flash light

Man, are you some sort of femboy? Your avi is literally a femboy trap biting the ear of the main character. This is pretty weird.
I like cute things and being nice.
Very low T.

• +1
Man, are you some sort of femboy? Your avi is literally a femboy trap biting the ear of the main character. This is pretty weird.

Very low T.
I can be high T aswell but i like being in low T mode

I can be high T aswell but i like being in low T mode
But like, are you actually into traps are or you are completely straight and you're just into the femboy style?

But like, are you actually into traps are or you are completely straight and you're just into the femboy style?
1st

Says the giy with a disney avi