My do Asian value education and skills sooooo much

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I feel like Asian value Education, skills, competency, hardworking and money much more than any part of the world. Respect is highly given to people whom posses these traits.

@seethe @gooner23 @Jungcuck Do you guys know why?

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Because they subconsciously know that is what will save their subhuman son from inceldom. Money and Status are good copes for inceldom.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, TeenAscender, whiteislandpill and 6 others
because they have nothing else going for them so they max out what they can

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
You guys speak like you have never step a foot in Asian countries
How do ypu expect someone like this to get laid?

170cm + dicklet + wagie = professional pussy drier

Only way he is getting laid is through money and statusmaxxing @shabby890 @Richard Cheese

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, nigkook, Richard Cheese and 3 others
East Asia or SEA?

In SEA because STEM is only way to get financial security.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and reek
East Asia has toxic work culture + In Chinese culture status is very important, same with all my Korean friends

View attachment 2941047

Only way he is getting laid is through money and statusmaxxing @shabby890 @Richard Cheese

Even if you looks good like this, it is still admired in Asian countries to be hardworking and have noble professions.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and n9wiff
East Asia or SEA?

In SEA because STEM is only way to get financial security.
wrong

In SEA, it is bussiness or bust, STEM only work in developed countries due to the abundant of facilities in their respective fields.

• +1
wrong

In SEA, it is bussiness or bust, STEM only work in developed countries due to the abundant of facilities in their respective fields.
Depends on country tbh but I live in SEA and this is what my country experiences. Maybe countries like Phillipines, Indo and Thailand are different.

Depends on country tbh but I live in SEA and this is what my country experiences. Maybe countries like Phillipines, Indo and Thailand are different.
U r either in Singapore or Malaysia

• +1
Because they subconsciously know that is what will save their subhuman son from inceldom. Money and Status are good copes for inceldom.
Tbh subhuman races should just tribemaxx like aboriginals

Yo @seethe hit this Thai girl up, she's in the UK rn

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Because they all look like shit so hard work is all that they have

It’s because east Asia was bombed and burned to the ground in the 1900s from world wars and communist wars. They only recovered and caught up to the modern world through education and skills and adapting to western ideas. Otherwise, they’ll still be in ruins and poor like India and southeast Asian countries.

• +1
Reactions: NotAMogger
Because they all look like shit so hard work is all that they have

View attachment 2941047

Like I am still wondering let's just say you don't look bad like them, then how else are you going to become rich besides being famous actor/singer?

It’s because east Asia was bombed and burned to the ground in the 1900s from world wars and communist wars. They only recovered and caught up to the modern world through education and skills and adapting to western ideas. Otherwise, they’ll still be in ruins and poor like India and southeast Asian countries.
isnt it the same for every developed western countries? it dictated by how many skilled workers you've got to keep the country running no??

• +1
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
Confucianism
That's it

• So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

View attachment 2941047

Tbf besides plastic surgery the most that anyone can do is through money and statusmaxxing

View attachment 2941047

Korea and Japan yeah its over
But China and SEA he can get a wife easily