my doc fucked up

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Not only do I have botulism now with breathing problems, systemic coordination issues and muscle weakness, all of which are progressively getting worse, but my eyebrows look wonky and asymmetrical af. I told him to only treat them laterally like always, yet he also injected in the middle. I'm never going there again

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, BigBoy, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
What were you getting?

Not only do I have botulism now with breathing problems, systemic coordination issues and muscle weakness, all of which are progressively getting worse, but my eyebrows look wonky and asymmetrical af. I told him to only treat them laterally like always, yet he also injected in the middle. I'm never going there again
and this is real problem
not 6ft normie crying that have no likes

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5634 and Bewusst
"go to a professional for help, they know how to do everything right, stop reading studies and thinking for yourself and be a good little goy"
- redditor user

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, TITUS, BigBoy and 4 others
You should have asked @BradAniston to inject u

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kynoxz, TITUS, BradAniston and 3 others
Lmao.
Self-inject or rope.
Literally, I really doubt most of these "doctors" even really understand facial aesthetics and how to actually improve a specific face and there's nobody else, but you, who knows your face the best and has spent countless thousands of hours looking at it/owning it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
botox gave me pfs

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and TITUS
Lmao.
Self-inject or rope.
Literally, I really doubt most of these "doctors" even really understand facial aesthetics and how to actually improve a specific face and there's nobody else, but you, who knows your face the best and has spent countless thousands of hours looking at it/owning it.
yes bro orthodontist is

the stupidest group of doctors

he put braces for guy that have

curved teeth

but they dont see narrow palate that makes curved teeth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Deleted member 10536
"go to a professional for help, they know how to do everything right, stop reading studies and thinking for yourself and be a good little goy"
- redditor user
I gathered enough knowledge within a day to know how to treat myself but I can't do it because I need a medical prescription which I certainly wouldn't get because this kind of treatment isn't even known of by doctors. They aren't even aware that botulism can be treated apart from emergency care

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Docs today are not accountable enough, if you are an engineer/architect and your building or part of it "collapses" you are fucked, you better have done every single thing according to the regulation or you are getting fined/going to jail even if whatever mistake there is, is not related to the collapse.
If a doctor butchers you, you have to pay him extra just to try and fix his mess, if he even want's to do it.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Good_Little_Goy