Do you think it’s something like ru ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
you wish, another snake oil cosmetic product

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, WontStopNorwooding and Chintuck22
There are a few buddy boyos on hairlossforums that claim that rubbing their piss and raw garlic cloves on their scalp helped against their hairloss, but they did not provide proof.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Htobrother
I've read a couple of posts of yours and want to give you my advice.

1. Hopping on fin with your condition is too much in my opinion. Your hair strands are still homogenous and seem of a good quality.
Fin is no joke. I'm not saying it's bad, it's definitely the most powerful drug we have, but I wouldn't just hop on it like if it was fresh water.
Some people are having good results on saw palmetto alone. I personally know a guy who is applying a lotion of 17alpha estradiol (like El-Cranell) and is having good results with it after 5 months of use.

2. Don't wear Invisalign. It's been show to elongate face in some individuals. Also don't let your teeth be touched and especially retracted by your ortho. Same reason.

3. Be active and eat well. Best way to get rid of depression and start being productive with life. Don't underestimate sports and an active lifestyle. You don't need inflated muscles, you just need to be fit. You will get Good muscle tone and skin quality benefits.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Htobrother
I've read a couple of posts of yours and want to give you my advice.

1. Hopping on fin with your condition is too much in my opinion. Your hair strands are still homogenous and seem of a good quality.
Fin is no joke. I'm not saying it's bad, it's definitely the most powerful drug we have, but I wouldn't just hop on it like if it was fresh water.
Some people are having good results on saw palmetto alone. I personally know a guy who is applying a lotion of 17alpha estradiol (like El-Cranell) and is having good results with it after 5 months of use.

2. Don't wear Invisalign. It's been show to elongate face in some individuals. Also don't let your teeth be touched and especially retracted by your ortho. Same reason.

3. Be active and eat well. Best way to get rid of depression and start being productive with life. Don't underestimate sports and an active lifestyle. You don't need inflated muscles, you just need to be fit. You will get Good muscle tone and skin quality benefits.
Thx bro ❤️
I may get on topical

Obviously I can’t quit the Invisalign treatment
No matter what I do it’s a contract Otherwise I have to pay 3000$:feelswhy: for nothing

You're welcome mate. Just monitor the situation with the topical. Do checks every 3 months. Sometimes it might get a bit worse before getting better again. This happens with most of anti hair loss treatment.

How old are you? If you're still young (under 20) I would just mew and practice good oral posture and swallowing habits.
I mean, I would still do these things even at a later age.
I wouldn't use invisalign unless I wanted super straight teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
You're welcome. Just monitor the situation with the topical. Do checks every 3 months. Sometimes it might get a bit worse before getting better again. This happens with most of anti hair loss treatment.

How old are you? If you're still young (under 20) I would just mew and practice good oral posture and swallowing habits.
I mean, I would still do these things even at a later age.
I wouldn't use invisalign unless I wanted super straight teeth.
I had a good posture after rapid maxillary expander but then got invisaligner and my face lengthend Ngl
I can’t stop the treatment it feels like a curse because he has to tip the molar in so my bite clinically meets and the treatment is done :(

what do you mean you can't stop the treatment? Man if I was seeing that the treatment made me worse, I would stop it immediately.
I don't know your orthodontic situation but if he still wants to retract teeth BACKWARDS, it means your face could be lenghtened even more.

Just take off that device and do mewing on the hard palate (the frontal part). Use an anatomy picture for reference.

Don't clench your teeth while mewing and keep your neck straight.

Look up on the internet for more info. You will find everything related to maxillary positions, movements like the CCW (counter clockwise movement) etc.

Most of the people don't get results from mewing because
1. They do not know the principles behind and why they're doing it.
2. They mew incorrectly
3. They are not persistent enough (99% of the population is not persistent with anything)

Also, I don't use a pillow at night and I got major improvements with my posture during the day.

When I was your age i thought it was too late to see changes from that practice. It's definitely not. I've seen so many good results on forums from people your age and even older.

You're still in time to make meaningful changes and you should be happy.

Last edited:
  • +1
what do you mean you can't stop the treatment? Man if I was seeing that the treatment made me worse, I would stop it immediately.
I don't know your orthodontic situation but if he still wants to retract teeth BACKWARDS, it means your face could be lenghtened even more.

Just take off that device and do mewing on the hard palate (the frontal part). Use an anatomy picture for reference.
Don't clench your teeth and keep your neck straight.
I don't use a pillow at night and I got major improvements with my posture during the day.

When I was your age i thought it was too late to see changes from that practice. It's definitely not. I've seen so many good results on forums from people your age and even older.
I told him to push the front theeth forward the incisors
That I don’t want vertical growth
I can’t stop it because In cuckmany it’s already signed
And my mother pays for it and if I stop it she has to pay 3500€ and everything we paid will be open

Decent adidtional treatment to fin or AA

But too weak on its own

• +1
I don’t have that much money yet so I only will go for what is most effective
Buy 5 mg Fin and cut them
Its cheapest and most effective option

• +1
Fuck it’s so hard to find a cheap source in Germany
Only eu warehouse but I’m lookin
Express pct
European worldwide shipping warehouse

• +1
Express pct
European worldwide shipping warehouse
I saw it 5mg

Fuck i already ordered bunch of fin from the other warehouse and wait for it to be shipped since 1 month
Probably gotta wait another 1 month if I buy now