My doctor said I had 'a slight odd affect' What does this mean? He thinks my autism is a brain tumour?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
"Dear Bryan

This man presents quite a challenge. He has symptoms which seem to be associated with minor
signs and previous normal neurophysiology. He has something of a slight odd affect - I am
beginning to wonder whether with the negative investigations so far there may be a functional
component."

He is trying to ascribe my hand atrophy and muscle wasting to a purely central neurological problem? Am I really that non-NT? God it's over.

And you never told me what you meant by "gets stared at in public NHS"

Reads like medical jargon someone whose first language was not English would write. I can't figure out what he is trying to say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and Deleted member 18879
What r these?
muscle in hand is smaller for some reason
And you never told me what you meant by "gets stared at in public NHS"
get stared at in public aka stared at by randoms cause im so ugly and deformed,

NHS = national health service that will pay for my bimax using taxpayers money £££

Reads like something someone whose first language was not English would write. I can't figure out what he is trying to say.
he had a curry accent. i can only assume he's talking about my non-nt mannerisms

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
i had positive brisk reflexes and thenar wasting so hopefully i have ALS and can get free dignitas euthanasia

100% a curry wrote this gibberish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 18879
Reads like medical jargon someone whose first language was not English would write. I can't figure out what he is trying to say.
OP is from bongland so his doc is probably Rakesh Sunak or smth

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, retrudedmaxilla and Deleted member 18879
get stared at in public aka stared at by randoms cause im so ugly and deformed,
I can relate. What about your appearance makes people stare at you?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
I can relate. What about your appearance makes people stare at you?
weird gait and deformed jaws, i look very non nt and downgrown

look up @grimhood on twitter type from:grimhood with any specific keyword like muscle wasting

he had severe muscle wasting and atrophy constant seizures schizophrenia reversed all of it, interestingly he also went from recessed to having very good facial development all in his 20s all the stuff he takes is expensive though

• JFL
look up @grimhood on twitter type from:grimhood with any specific keyword like muscle wasting

he had severe muscle wasting and atrophy constant seizures schizophrenia reversed all of it, interestingly he also went from recessed to having very good facial development all in his 20s all the stuff he takes is expensive though
LARPing scammer most likely

“odd affect” I’m pretty sure is just euphemism for non nt they would probably just say a physical affliction

ya pretty much I think he wants money to do brain scans

• JFL
He’s saying he suspects you of a speech disorder

• JFL
Same. How the fuck do these people pass medical school?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and OldRooster
no idea always been like that probs cus im non nt
Does having facial deformities affect your ability to walk?
Mogged39

• +1
potentially could do provided your facial deformity was caused by low muscle tension through brain injury/malformed asymmetrical brain structure like in autism
Understood.

• JFL