My double jaw surgery+genio (2 years ago)

medialcanthuscel

medialcanthuscel

Kraken
Before/After:

After:

I think that my lower third improved a lot, the only problem was that the surgery made the nostrils larger. After it I've done a rhino and I'm doing a secondary rhino in 2020 in Turkey/Iran
I opened this thread just because an user started to say that my double jaw surgery operation was a shit

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 2729 and 41 others
I have about the same chin you had before and I want the chin you have, is it possible with sliding genioplasty/custom chin implant or do I have to do double jaw surgery?

I have about the same chin you had before and I want the chin you have, is it possible with sliding genioplasty/custom chin implant or do I have to do double jaw surgery?
Double jaw+genio or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Basedtheticz, CursedOne and 4 others
alar base:inner cranium distance ratio is a bit off but other than that really good result tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 3043
where'd you do it? and how much did u pay?

looks fantastic tbh

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2856
I opened this thread just because an user that lives rent free in my head started to say that my double jaw surgery operation was shit and since I'm a self doubting bitch I seek validation from similarly braindead users like me by posting photos of jutting my jaw like I'm ready to let one rip desperately trying to get positive feedback from basement dwellers because I still can't get women after surgery that left me with lip incompetence that was supposed to be corrected.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, PubertyMaxxer, Bewusst and 8 others
How are you so rich? Parents? It looks good man. I'M jelly

I need hair, double jaw and rhino to start

who was the surgeon (if you don't mind sharing)?
But honestly if you see other works on his ig page, the results are worse than mine..I was lucky (except for the nostrils change)

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
Nice fucking results, congratz bro

Did you get the "beautiful chin " procedure named on his site?

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3043
your surgeon could have given you more mm projection imo

but its still a nice result, it would have been better if you maximum mm projection which you could have got if you went to arnett/gunson and spent a fortune

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Highrise, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
you weren't recessing no ?

• +1
Reactions: needsolution
your surgeon could have given you more mm projection imo

but its still a nice result, it would have been better if you maximum mm projection which you could have got if you went to arnett/gunson and spent a fortune
no need for arnett but a blackpilled qualified surgeon is enough like dr z

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and needsolution
did you have any problems with your teeth before?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
But honestly if you see other works on his ig page, the results are worse than mine..I was lucky (except for the nostrils change)

they just do conservative surgeries and don't go overboard with the projection

how long did you wear the braces though, and how many mm projection did you get

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
You are rent free in my head? What? You are the one who always quote my posts
You opened a thread just because I was telling you shit about your result. Ofc I'm gonna call you out when you're bullying other users and dragging them down for no reason.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artturih, Chadelite, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
good improvement imo, you had jsanza tier lower third before, looks much better now

Ngl never expected you to look like this. You don't look like you have a long midface though

Ngl never expected you to look like this. You don't look like you have a long midface though
for some angle reasons in the last pics with the phone in my hand it looks compact, but in all the others is long, it's the reason why i'm incel
You opened a thread just because I was telling you shit about your result. Ofc I'm gonna call you out when you're bullying other users and dragging them down for no reason.
i don't think i'm draggin them down, they are not 12yo female kids who can't bear some critiques..if an user has a flaw i always advice for the best surgery to fix it..
they just do conservative surgeries and don't go overboard with the projection

how long did you wear the braces though, and how many mm projection did you get
0 months..6-8mm for lower jaw, 6-8mm for the chin, and 0.5mm for the upper jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, CursedOne, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
i don't think i'm draggin them down, they are not 12yo female kids who can't bear some critiques..if an user has a flaw i always advice for the best surgery to fix it..
By pointing out flaws they don't even have?

for some angle reasons in the last pics with the phone in my hand it looks compact, but in all the others is long, it's the reason why i'm incel

0 months..6-8mm for lower jaw, 6-8mm for the chin, and 0.5mm for the upper jaw
You're incel because you're extremely mentally ill unless your pics are just cherrypicked like hell

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Mateusz74, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
You're incel because you're extremely mentally ill unless your pics are just cherrypicked like hell
No, I'm not mentally ill. I get almost 0 match on tinder.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
No, I'm not mentally ill. I get almost 0 match on tinder.
Really? I think you're better looking than me and I get matches on tinder at a pretty above average rate. And no, I don't have a compact midface it's like .96 something I think so not super long either

Hey. I also want to get surgery with Tito. Why did you say moat resulta are bad? He seemee pretty blackpilled and had great sense for the face

Hey. I also want to get surgery with Tito. Why did you say moat resulta are bad? He seemee pretty blackpilled and had great sense for the face
not bad, but worse than mine..but if you like them it's ok, for that price is fine

the reason ur incel is ur autism, not ur midface jfl
Then explain why I get almost 0 match on tinder :rolleyes::)
Do you have pics here?
if you mean with my complete face, I posted them in the past but I don't want to post them in this thread and I'm too lazy to send in pm...i already know my rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Artturih, CursedOne and 8 others
wouldn't be surprised if u give off aspie vibes in ur pics
Please stop bothering with him, he's extremely low IQ and probably a troll.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Then explain why I get almost 0 match on tinder :rolleyes::)

if you mean with my complete face, I posted them in the past but I don't want to post them in this thread and I'm too lazy to send in pm...i already know my rating
No I'm getting a bimax so im interested in your before and afters

Women don't care about asperger. You are so bluepilled.
ye call me bluepilled cuz u can't accept the fact that you're socially inept, you got the surgery and got good results but that isn't enough lol

keep coping with more surgeries but it won't change anything past this point
Please stop bothering with him, he's extremely low IQ and probably a troll.
muh midface

• JFL
before saying mentalcel and other woman tier arguments try to set a tinder account in italy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 3043
ye call me bluepilled cuz u can't accept the fact that you're socially inept, you got the surgery and got good results but that isn't enough lol

keep coping with more surgeries but it won't change anything past this point
of course one surgery is not enought lol, if you have a long midface you need all the other features to be above average even to find a mediocre looking gf

keep coping thinking that women, who are animals programmed to mate only with males with high genetic quality, care about muh nt muh personality muh social circle :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pagnonisavemyeyes, Deleted member 1553 and CursedOne
before saying mentalcel and other woman tier arguments try to set a tinder account in italy
bro it's the same in my western country.
Italia and mine are well known to be the worst for tinder

of course one surgery is not enought lol, if you have a long midface you need all the other features to be above average even to find a mediocre looking gf

keep coping thinking that women, who are animals programmed to mate only with males with high genetic quality, care about muh nt muh personality muh social circle :lul:
what is your midface ratio ?
and please can you send me your pic i need to understand. i will keep it private i promise

no one cares about being nt or having a "good personality", they care about acting like an autist and it disgusts them unless u are way above their looksmatch

keep crying about ur midface and spend 20k more on surgeries, it won't change shit for u. jfl if u think u can ascend so hard in looks that you can go from invisble to women throwing themselves at u, it's not gonna happen boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 5385, justanothergymcell and 1 other person
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't have any autism and I already said that after 30k of surgeries my face is going to reach a psl 4 score, which is sufficient to find a mediocre looking gf..I never talked about women throwing themselves, don't invent quotes pls

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 439, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
based. looks good

• +1