My dream is to be at camp lookmax

lurking truecel

lurking truecel

Good old lurker
Joined
Jul 12, 2024
Posts
21,878
Reputation
36,342
Meeting clav and all the org rotters would be epic. Hopefully i can get in so i can go there
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terralsace, Dydargas_, yyk117 and 3 others
I hex for real
Leave you laying still
You copied all our shit but that shit you did not real
You say you talk to demons, imma have to see about ya
You talking all that shit imma have to creep up on you
You see me in you dreams i'm creepin in your house
I'm taking all your shit, I'm quiet as a mouse
Your bitch on my dick, i'm going up her blouse
She loving on my shit, she love that I smoke loud
You on that hating shit, This skkkult mansion
You can't get in
Fuck hexxcult
You niggas is some bitches
They ain't get no bitches
All my niggas hitting
3-point brain spilling
All my niggas killin
Brains to the ceiling
Guts fall
I’m just chillin
 
  • +1
Reactions: foreverstuckinLTN, SickendExistence and lurking truecel
I hex for real
Leave you laying still
You copied all our shit but that shit you did not real
You say you talk to demons, imma have to see about ya
You talking all that shit imma have to creep up on you
You see me in you dreams i'm creepin in your house
I'm taking all your shit, I'm quiet as a mouse
Your bitch on my dick, i'm going up her blouse
She loving on my shit, she love that I smoke loud
You on that hating shit, This skkkult mansion
You can't get in
Fuck hexxcult
You niggas is some bitches
They ain't get no bitches
All my niggas hitting
3-point brain spilling
All my niggas killin
Brains to the ceiling
Guts fall
I’m just chillin
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ihavenightmares
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and the zodiac
1791283168636
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lurking truecel, Dydargas_ and Mr Test
same i really want to see clav irl
 
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and SPAM
Can you get in without paying?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
I hex for real
Leave you laying still
You copied all our shit but that shit you did not real
You say you talk to demons, imma have to see about ya
You talking all that shit imma have to creep up on you
You see me in you dreams i'm creepin in your house
I'm taking all your shit, I'm quiet as a mouse
Your bitch on my dick, i'm going up her blouse
She loving on my shit, she love that I smoke loud
You on that hating shit, This skkkult mansion
You can't get in
Fuck hexxcult
You niggas is some bitches
They ain't get no bitches
All my niggas hitting
3-point brain spilling
All my niggas killin
Brains to the ceiling
Guts fall
I’m just chillin
Bat
 
  • +1
Reactions: lurking truecel and ihavenightmares

Similar threads

valentine
Replies
18
Views
106
xevuxia
xevuxia
FacialMetric
Replies
0
Views
24
FacialMetric
FacialMetric
mr123456
Replies
3
Views
39
Banana ★ 🍌
Banana ★ 🍌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top