My dream would be to get a wife, produce 10 children and then just rot living on child benefit

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
Would be a good life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 21182 and n0rthface
There are people who do that. There comes a point where u get so much money for having so much kids that u don't need to work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Would be a good life
No it wouldn't. Depending the country you want to do this in you could get less money than needed to keep that child healthy.

There are people who do that. There comes a point where u get so much money for having so much kids that u don't need to work
Have seen this in some TV-show where this couple adopted a bunch of children, collected the money and then just let the older children raise the younger ones lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
No it wouldn't. Depending the country you want to do this in you could get less money than needed to keep that child healthy.
I don't live in India sir

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
In what country is this possible tho? having kids anywhere in the world is so expensive

I don't live in India sir
Not even in india. I moved to romania for a bit and know a guy who has 9 children and barely lives by. He works and needs to borrow money from my romanian friend.

It will cost more

based lifestyle

• +1
In what country is this possible tho? having kids anywhere in the world is so expensive
First world countries are expensive as shit to have children in which can be seen by the decline of the white population.

having kids anywhere in the world is so expensive
People just have high expections for quality of life.

For some living on the poverty line is enough, in the west atleast.

• +1
First world countries as expensive as shit to have children in which can be seen by the decline of the white population.
Yeah especially in usa. so much for the richest country in the world

First world countries are expensive as shit to have children in which can be seen by the decline of the white population.
Cause people want luxury. If oyu don't want to buy anything for yourself it isn'T a problem. Many people live like this

• +1
Now imagine how porked up she will be 10 kids in
And the prolapse...

You dumbass. You'd live a better life if you were alone slaving away.

First world countries are the cheapest to have children

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and Deleted member 14693

yeah but providing for more than 4 kids until they reach adulthood will take a toll on you no doubt. Still worth it tho at least you can rot with good company provided it's with a good woman

• +1
Yes they are.
Then why are niggas having more kids than whites? Everywhere you go people say that it is too expensive(we know most of the women want only chad which contributes). Look at Korea

No they aren't.
All the gypsys come here with 10 children and 50 cousins lol it must be preferred to raise them here

Then why are niggas having more kids than whites? Everywhere you go people say that it is too expensive(we know most of the women want only chad which contributes). Look at Korea
Because it's cheap to have children everywhere and Africa is less enslaved

Gypsymaxxing

• +1
What are u a refugee?

NIGGA I AINT PAYING TAX FOR UR LAZY ASS, SOME FAT HOE AND 10 LITTLE SUBHUMANS TO ROT IN SIDE U BETTER CHANGE THAT MIND OF URS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 22918
NIGGA I AINT PAYING TAX FOR UR LAZY ASS, SOME FAT HOE AND 10 LITTLE SUBHUMANS TO ROT IN SIDE U BETTER CHANGE THAT MIND OF URS
Bold of your to assume your brazilian mutt ass will ever work anything more productive then garbage man

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Bold of your to assume your brazilian mutt ass will ever work anything more productive then garbage man
Nigga my high iq will get me a very good job

and even as a garbage man I still gotta pay tax the better my position thr more I pay

but I believe I’ll make a lot of money I’m one of those hard working ppl that don’t settle for a little