My dreams last night

D

Deleted member 31457

Worship Nature
A ton of ppl from my old school found this collection of world war memorial toys and coins on the pavement outside on the floor and i went up behind them to scare them and putting on an old lady voice and went "ERRRR" and they all jumped but and laughed amongst eachother but didn't acknowledge or even look at me who made them laugh. The reason I dreamt this is cuz I was thinking about before I went to sleep this time I made the whole class laugh but because it was me who made them laugh none of them actually looked at me and acknowledged me cuz it was me who said the joke.

Was walking through this lane with a friend and saw Ben foster in shop and a load of kids were waiting outside for pictures with him and I said outloud "it's the fozzler" and he looks at me and the kids and said "hey kids" and as I was walking past I said "he loves children doesn't he" (pedo joke) and everyone laughed.

The last dream was brutal but realistic. I was walking up this road and on the corner of the road was this mum dad and boy about to cross the road and as I join them to wait to cross the road I overhear the boy point at me and say something about me to his parents whilst laughing and then I blatantly lean in and bring myself in closer trying to hear him say it again and then I don't hear and so I say "what did you say?" And he said "his eyes" and then the mum dad and boy were all facing me smiling/laughing with no empathy for me who's just been insulted.

Had more dreams but can barely remember em. There was one where I was on a horse going down the street being chased by people for some reason.