My elevator slippers

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Darwined, Heguldus and 2 others
They are just high top style slippers stuffed with insoles. I don't know why so many people always ask about them here they are

View attachment 1302217View attachment 1302218View attachment 1302219

here they are after stuffed with those insoles

View attachment 1302220View attachment 1302221

Me wearing them

View attachment 1302222View attachment 1302224

They give about 3.5 inches of height, those insoles arent rock hard so when u stuff them into ur shoes and then put ur foot on them they shrink down a bit. I should also say these slippers BY THEMSELVES have a thick hard sole that probably adds almost half inch just by themselves. Obviously wearing any type of elevator shoes are best paired with PANTs not shorts in order to give camouflage to the weird looking angle your foot will be at

I just tuck them under the bed until needed to keep em out of sight, or drape underwear or pants over them to cover the obvious insoles that are in them. Frauding with elevator shoes you must also need to learn how to properly hide the actual shoes when you aren't wearing them and putting them under the bed or under a piece of clothing is ideal. Walking in these obv takes some getting used to.

EDIT: These are shoes I ONLY wear indoors, I bring them in case I go to a persons house who asks people to take their shoes off at the door. Thats when I wear these, only indoors so they are clean
What if person who invited you home says i don't want you to wear anything just come in barefoot. :what:

• JFL
Reactions: Heguldus and Deleted member 7224
What if person who invited you home says i don't want you to wear anything just come in barefoot. :what:
Awkward The Simpsons GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Heguldus, Carbon Copy and 6 others
I would probably say I have flat feet or an old football injury from high school where I need support on my feet with special insoles or else it hurts.

Or just leave

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member 7098, Heguldus and 4 others
This guy wearing Ugg’s now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

mirin dedication but can u wear something else bro? like genuinely i know ur chad 6.5 psl but this shit looks ugly as fuck u look so retarded wearing it.

mirin dedication but can u wear something else bro? like genuinely i know ur chad 6.5 psl but this shit looks ugly as fuck u look so retarded wearing it.
WHEN UR FRAUDSING FUCKING 4 INCHES THERE ISNT EXACTLY MANY FASHION CHOICES U CAN HAVE BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, soover4me, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
WHEN UR FRAUDSING FUCKING 4 INCHES THERE ISNT EXACTLY MANY FASHION CHOICES U CAN HAVE BRO
fraud less and wear something better nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
or wear timbs, they look more nt and better

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
They are just high top style slippers stuffed with insoles. I don't know why so many people always ask about them here they are

View attachment 1302217View attachment 1302218View attachment 1302219

here they are after stuffed with those insoles

View attachment 1302220View attachment 1302221

Me wearing them

View attachment 1302222View attachment 1302224

They give about 3.5 inches of height, those insoles arent rock hard so when u stuff them into ur shoes and then put ur foot on them they shrink down a bit. I should also say these slippers BY THEMSELVES have a thick hard sole that probably adds almost half inch just by themselves. Obviously wearing any type of elevator shoes are best paired with PANTs not shorts in order to give camouflage to the weird looking angle your foot will be at

I just tuck them under the bed until needed to keep em out of sight, or drape underwear or pants over them to cover the obvious insoles that are in them. Frauding with elevator shoes you must also need to learn how to properly hide the actual shoes when you aren't wearing them and putting them under the bed or under a piece of clothing is ideal. Walking in these obv takes some getting used to.

EDIT: These are shoes I ONLY wear indoors, I bring them in case I go to a persons house who asks people to take their shoes off at the door. Thats when I wear these, only indoors so they are clean

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH don't tell me you wear those in the summer as well, they look horrible man, find something else