My end goal with fagmaxxing

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
My end goal with this shit is very simple, sure it'll be hard to achieve but with the right amount of effort and surgeries I'm sure I will be able to accomplish it with surgery.
My end goal is to have girls write smut about me and them on wattpad for all the JBs to read
Remember boyos female gaze is everything

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
you might not even need surgeries negro

i'm gonna get my eyebrows tinted(waiting for them to grow a lil more so looks more natural)+latisse, thats already prettyboy eye area

you might not even need surgeries negro

i'm gonna get my eyebrows tinted(waiting for them to grow a lil more so looks more natural)+latisse, thats already prettyboy eye area
I need surgery bro I am not even chadlite + low trust + dark eyes + thin neck bro it is over
2C5B3B42 1966 44B4 A1CD A88C6732B289 min 1

holy shit you are a mogger but wtf is with that neck
stop virtue signaling bro I need surgery and contact lenses and neck training holy shit

Bro you should train your traps your shoulders are hanging too low it looks weird asf
yes bro I average frame but long neck and shit posture I don't play much sport except tennis and sit in front of screen all day bro

yes bro I average frame but long neck and shit posture I don't play much sport except tennis and sit in front of screen all day bro
Bro you dont have too long neck its just that your shoulders are too low down it makes your neck look longer.

You have this

Do some shrugs and you should be aight

• Love it
Reactions: Verse
Bro you dont have too long neck its just that your shoulders are too low down it makes your neck look longer.

You have this

Okay this makes sense holy shit bro, you think I will have aesthetic more body if I fix it?

Okay this makes sense holy shit bro, you think I will have aesthetic more body if I fix it?
For sure bro if your shoulders are a bit lifted you will look like you have a wider shoulders and your neck won’t look as long and thin.

hair looks completely fried, this is why it's a bad idea to get anything but highlights if you've got naturally darker hair.
bro I should've just gone blonde and became a tiktokfag

You have this

High IQ wtf

• +1
Reactions: DragonBallZCel and Verse