My entire Instagram timeline is about height

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
crazy blackpill instagram version, ive realized some of these reels were liked by my gf :lul: (she says my height doesnt matter) it was the one where girls dont like the 167cm buff guy but lust over the 185cm skinny dude,i swear to fucking god 1/5 of all the reels is purely about height, i cannot go 10 seconds of nonstop scrolling without seeing one.

Social Media talks about height more than myself sheesh

well its not cope, it really matters
anything after 5'9 is cope, if ur 5'9 and coping about height it's the face trust also NT helps alot

most guys on the street aren't 5'2, so that argument is so bullshit, most short guys are between 5'5-5'8

anything after 5'9 is cope, if ur 5'9 and coping about height it's the face trust also NT helps alot

most guys on the street aren't 5'2, so that argument is so bullshit, most short guys are between 5'5-5'8

Mad Penguin GIF by Pudgy Penguins

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel and Azonin

Height is cope after 6'4/6'5, I'm 6'3.2 6'5 in airmaxes ive only recently realized women treat me like something else, get constant compliments from the short filipino girl in my cs class.

Ur 5’9 buddy its ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Azonin

Cope height is one of if not the most powerful halos there is. I’m 6’3 with MTN face but fraud to 6”5 and get more attention than my friend who is gigaNT and HTN facially

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
Cope height is one of if not the most powerful halos there is. I’m 6’3 with MTN face but fraud to 6”5 and get more attention than my friend who is gigaNT and HTN facially
how tall is your friend

why do people deny the difference between 5'10 and 6'2 let alone 5'9 and 6'3
Even my buddy admits girls only like me for my height :feelskek:Insane SMV boost when you move from the high 5 foot range to low 6 foot

Even my buddy admits girls only like me for my height :feelskek:Insane SMV boost when you move from the high 5 foot range to low 6 foot
Wouldn't say he "admits it" a lot of the coping manlets say shit like "height is everything", well, it's not everything, but it's something.

People very broadly speaking say x is everything where x is a halo they dont have

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel
Height is not that far from face let's be brutally honest
height is important and Jewish media is haloing it hard. But you’ll never see a short HTN incel

"Youll never see a short HTN incel"

with women's standards it's either 100k+ or ltar, and we know that most are not like that (especially guys under 25 which is the majority here) so you're wrong

• Hmm...
Reactions: butterworld

5 ft 9 is pretty shit and ok passable height is more like 5 ft 10.5-5ft 11

5 ft 9 is pretty shit and ok passable height is more like 5 ft 10.5-5ft 11
im just let you know barrett isnt even 6 foot, if anything max 6 foot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back