My entire week in a k-hole so far

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Don't even know what day of the week it is anymore JFL honestly.

@apocalypse

buying these big bags of 10g of ketamine is a disaster I just keep snorting too much and going in and out of consciousness.

Yesterday I walked downstairs in the night to get some water and I randomly froze in the middle of the kitchen and started hallucinating, no idea how long I just stood there frozen but then suddenly there was light and I woke up hours later, still standing in the kitchen in the exact same spot

Also I completely fucked up with the girls I was rizzing on sunday on mephedrone, been ghosting them all for 2 days cuz I have no rizz on ketamine.

its over. today I will not use ketamine and only MDMA so i can rizz the girls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, TechnoBoss, DalitBoss and 4 others
ketamine-rizz = its over

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss
also woke up in the middle of the night and started screaming because I thought I was being attacked by a bear and lost my leg?!

imagine someone seeing the state I am in. holy fuck

need to get my shit together

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and n0rthface
drugs dancing GIF

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
lol junkie

• +1
Mirin, pretty sure I’d go schizo if I started k holing multiple times per week :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
I have gotten into the habit of rotting I wasn’t like this before

• +1
Mirin, pretty sure I’d go schizo if I started k holing multiple times per week :dafuckfeels:
jfl, i am also a complete shizo on ketamine holy shit.

Reminds me of this topic of last year:

FWJUcT6hkzKnfy_z1f9Dv1x3GN22vIbXYNIqQLGr7RQ.jpg

I had pure wet-state k-holing experiences only this week. Very gooey, feels weird asf like you are some sort of alien swimming through the world.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
I was doing ketamine a month ago and I felt like I was in a simulation.

• +1
I was doing ketamine a month ago and I felt like I was in a simulation.
legit

on ketamine I start asking myself the deepest of questions like the meaning of life, my life, how does this universe work, etc.

and it feels like i can understand it, like i am getting the answers i am looking for.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Make sure ur peak high when u nut in her
i was at the mental ward today and there's 1 girl in my group who dressed slutty asf since its so hot here atm + she was wearing incredibly good smelling parfume too. Her long shaved sexy naked legs almost touching mine (we were seated next to eachother)

i want to fuck her so bad holy shit. was constantly imagining fucking her during the group therapy session.
her pussy must be tight and juicy asf

• Love it
legit

on ketamine I start asking myself the deepest of questions like the meaning of life, my life, how does this universe work, etc.

and it feels like i can understand it, like i am getting the answers i am looking for.
Mirin.

I couldn't form coherent thoughts when I was doing it. Life just felt like a blurr.

I don't think drugs are for me anymore I get more paranoid on them then when I'm sober. Only thing I do now is drink. I used to be love doing substances, but in the last few years, they've caused me a lot of issues.

Trying to stay off alcohol though but it's hard.

• +1
Mirin.

I couldn't form coherent thoughts when I was doing it. Life just felt like a blurr.
for me it's only afterwards that I realize my entire day/night/week becomes one big blur on ketamine and I don't remember a single thing what happened.

But in the moment it is very easy to understand for me and very coherent, time stops, it's super interesting and easy to understand.
I don't think drugs are for me anymore I get more paranoid on them then when I'm sober. Only thing I do now is drink. I used to be love doing substances, but in the last few years, they've caused me a lot of issues.
yeah that's good, if u don't enjoy it, there's no point in doing it.
Trying to stay off alcohol though but it's hard.
Try to think of and do things that could replace what you get out of alcohol now, instead of focussing on not-drinking, focus on what u want to do instead.

• +1
i was at the mental ward today and there's 1 girl in my group who dressed slutty asf since its so hot here atm + she was wearing incredibly good smelling parfume too. Her long shaved sexy naked legs almost touching mine (we were seated next to eachother)

i want to fuck her so bad holy shit. was constantly imagining fucking her during the group therapy session.
her pussy must be tight and juicy asf
tbh I wonder if I should start flirting more with her, I know she's single so, lol.

• Love it
for me it's only afterwards that I realize my entire day/night/week becomes one big blur on ketamine and I don't remember a single thing what happened.

But in the moment it is very easy to understand for me and very coherent, time stops, it's super interesting and easy to understand.

yeah that's good, if u don't enjoy it, there's no point in doing it.

Try to think of and do things that could replace what you get out of alcohol now, instead of focussing on not-drinking, focus on what u want to do instead.
I realize it in the moment. I understand what you mean, though.

I don't know what happened. I used to love doing substances, but something switched in my brain. I actually prefer alcohol over everything now. It sucks.

Yeah I agree. The problem is, nothing replaces alcohol for me. I even get sick when I don't drink. I get the shakes, and I start feeling fucked up until I have another drink again. I don't even get drunk anymore. It is an addiction straight up.

• +1
I realize it in the moment. I understand what you mean, though.

I don't know what happened. I used to love doing substances, but something switched in my brain. I actually prefer alcohol over everything now. It sucks.
there's nothing wrong with that, accept it as it is. don't force something that isn't there, be mild to yourself.

Yeah I agree. The problem is, nothing replaces alcohol for me. I even get sick when I don't drink. I get the shakes, and I start feeling fucked up until I have another drink again. I don't even get drunk anymore. It is an addiction straight up.
sounds like you are physically addicted, maybe you can find some help with it? like those alcohol anonymous groups, just talking about it with people and knowing that others are going through similar things as you will help you connect with yourself and be nicer to yourself so you can get out of this.

• +1
tbh im also addicted somewhat to drugs.

yesterday I felt terrible, so I grabbed drugs to help me feel better.
today I feel great, but I still grabbed drugs to feel even better.

but it's not physical, more this mental addiction I guess. And it's somewhat under control. I just hope to eventually replace some of this drug-use with other life experiences, coping mechanisms, etc.

but for now this is fine for me I think. Trying not to be too hard on myself cuz my life simply is very hard.

Feel so good today holy fuck, music sounds amazing, the colors of life are vibrant, I have hope in my future and believe life can be good.

If only life could feel like it does today, every day.

I am so nice and loving today, holy shit. So forgiving, understanding.
This warmth, this connection, I miss it so much in my normal life, but I feel it right now being really connected with myself.

jfl, i am also a complete shizo on ketamine holy shit.

Reminds me of this topic of last year:

FWJUcT6hkzKnfy_z1f9Dv1x3GN22vIbXYNIqQLGr7RQ.jpg

I had pure wet-state k-holing experiences only this week. Very gooey, feels weird asf like you are some sort of alien swimming through the world.
Stepping out of the matrix is a good analogy for how I experience the k hole. I feel like I've stepped out of the simulation and realised that the Earth and my friends and family and life as I know it is only like 0.001% of everything there is. And I'm only able to even have that thought once I'm already past the peak and sobering up a bit and remembering my name and parents etc, jfl. Ego death is the most insane experience I've ever had for sure.

• +1
Stepping out of the matrix is a good analogy for how I experience the k hole. I feel like I've stepped out of the simulation and realised that the Earth and my friends and family and life as I know it is only like 0.001% of everything there is. And I'm only able to even have that thought once I'm already past the peak and sobering up a bit and remembering my name and parents etc, jfl. Ego death is the most insane experience I've ever had for sure.
It's beautiful

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse