Been K-holing 5 times a week for the past 2 weeks.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Slavic Monstrosity
@Ketamine
Used 7 grams of ketamine over the past 2 weeks. There's definitely a tolerance build-up, but I can still k-hole just fine.

I can now recognize 2 clear states of K-holing. The 'dry-state', most common for me. And a 'wet' state. Both are very enjoyable, although the 'wet' state can sometimes be a bit much, bit harder to accept and feel comfortable in. But once you let yourself go in it, it feels great again.

1) The Dry-State.

Things feel very clean, very dry, surfaces feel hard
. Your own body feels very dry, bony. Touching/holding stuff kinda feels like you have skeleton fingers;
51xz82vUsHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Being in my room while in this state often feels like I am in a space-ship:

starship-startrek-bridge-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-stl-blend-dae-abc.jpg

Very often in this state I feel like I see myself in third person, or I am not near my body at all but seeing myself as a nearby spectator.

Controlling my computer, putting on a new song, playing some videogame, it often feels like I am doing something incredibly important, in connection to the entire earth and humanity on it.

And whatever I am doing has billions of spectators and consequences for those billions.

Holding my mouse or any other object my phone, feels like I am holding some sort of alien instrument, some type of machine with huge powers.
434ea9c0a8430a1540df7bc7c0d7b969.jpg

Sounds can be very creepy and eerie. Like being in a diving submarine and hearing the metal vessel around you get compressed by the water, making eerie noises. Compareable with this video:

Often I can feel that I would otherwise be uneasy, anxious, scared of my environment in this situation. But the ketamine dulls that effect, it dulls your fear, till the moment where it only exists mentally anymore.

You don't feel the fear, the anxiety, the fear is only mental. And once you accept your environment, how weird and creepy it is, the mental fear goes away.

The dry-state can be characterized by how unnatural it feels and looks. You are constantly amazed by how strange the world is, you don't necessarily feel like a natural part of it.

1) The Wet-State.

As the name suggests, this is when everything feels wet, goo-ey. Things don't feel clean, sterile at all. No, things feel 'dirty', 'nasty'. With juices everywhere of all kinds.

And you are floating in the middle of it. A good description would be the part in the matrix where Neo wakes up in the goo, in the real world:

It's a bit more difficult for me to accept, of how nasty it feels to be in this type of goo.
FWJUcT6hkzKnfy_z1f9Dv1x3GN22vIbXYNIqQLGr7RQ.jpg

Just like in this matrix video, it still feels like you are in a 'spaceship'. In a technologically advanced place, definitely not in nature. Nothing is natural. Everything feels and looks artificial. But there's just goo everywhere, fluids everywhere.

But once you accept it, the mental anxiety of the place goes away.

While in the goo, you feel like you are very connected to everything around you, both in touch but also emotionally. Unlike the clean sterile interaction you have with your environment in the dry-state. You feel very much part of your environment, instead being something different.

You also feel very connected to other human beings, to society, to life in general. Like you are all connected through the fluid around you:
room-where-clone-humans-4702719.jpg

It feels like the things you are feeling, you transmit it to your environment by excreting chemicals. And you also take in the chemicals from the goo around you.

This state is characterized by NOT being a third-person view, but you, in your own body, being part of some sort of big machine, some type of bigger consciousness. A 'human life-form' with all the individual humans making up its entirety. Like the cells in your body.

That's what this state feels like to me, you are a cell in a big organism, interchanging fluids, reacting to the chemicals in the blood and other fluids, tissues, around you.

formed-elements-in-blood.png

Especially once you accept this state, it can feel incredibly empowering and motivational, inspiring. It's probably the weirdest and most interesting k-hole state for me.

Idk, i find myself, whenever I get bored, which is basically daily, to reach for drugs and have some insane experiences.

ketamine seems to be incredibly forgiving for me physically, with no hang-overs and not feeling bad the next day, unless I combine it with stims and sleep deprevation.

It's far more interesting than acid was to me, because of how it feels like the world is still very much observable and explainable. It's not overwhelming, you can still understand what you see and feel.

@TsarTsar444

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, Manletmachine, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
5 times a week? Enjoy your one way ticket to brain damage, buddy boy.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, MoggerGaston and Deleted member 28691
5 times a week? Enjoy your one way ticket to brain damage, buddy boy.
The wet-state of the K-hole feels like I wake up from the matrix.

I am ascending brain-wise, buddyboyo. While you are stuck in your fake simulation.

You are stuck in this zoo, this prison.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 14693
The wet-state of ketamine feels like I wake up from the matrix.

I am ascending brain-wise, buddyboyo. While you are stuck in your fake simulation.

Day one of psyschosis

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and MoggerGaston
@St.TikTokcel how many years he got?

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
oh yeah, i have the feeling like i'm about to fly, every step is so light, every thought is so deep, i can think 100x faster

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Ket is dangerous if you do it too often. Make sure you take rest periods so your brain and kidneys can recover from it.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Crusile and MoggerGaston
Ket is dangerous if you do it too often. Make sure you take rest periods so your brain and kidneys can recover from it.
You are right. I should take a break and K-hole again in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Elvisandreaa, wificonnector and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Clown Show and St.TikTokcel
Drugs are insane ngl.

When I am on them it feels like theres nothing higher achievable, i am in the highest state possible

Mogs life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Manletmachine, Marsik and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
dont you notice permanent brain changes? Ive triped a few times on acid and Im more low inhib since then

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine
@Ketamine
Used 7 grams of ketamine over the past 2 weeks. There's definitely a tolerance build-up, but I can still k-hole just fine.

I can now recognize 2 clear states of K-holing. The 'dry-state', most common for me. And a 'wet' state. Both are very enjoyable, although the 'wet' state can sometimes be a bit much, bit harder to accept and feel comfortable in. But once you let yourself go in it, it feels great again.

1) The Dry-State.

Things feel very clean, very dry, surfaces feel hard
. Your own body feels very dry, bony. Touching/holding stuff kinda feels like you have skeleton fingers;
51xz82vUsHL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Being in my room while in this state often feels like I am in a space-ship:

starship-startrek-bridge-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx-stl-blend-dae-abc.jpg

Very often in this state I feel like I see myself in third person, or I am not near my body at all but seeing myself as a nearby spectator.

Controlling my computer, putting on a new song, playing some videogame, it often feels like I am doing something incredibly important, in connection to the entire earth and humanity on it.

And whatever I am doing has billions of spectators and consequences for those billions.

Holding my mouse or any other object my phone, feels like I am holding some sort of alien instrument, some type of machine with huge powers.
434ea9c0a8430a1540df7bc7c0d7b969.jpg

Sounds can be very creepy and eerie. Like being in a diving submarine and hearing the metal vessel around you get compressed by the water, making eerie noises. Compareable with this video:

Often I can feel that I would otherwise be uneasy, anxious, scared of my environment in this situation. But the ketamine dulls that effect, it dulls your fear, till the moment where it only exists mentally anymore.

You don't feel the fear, the anxiety, the fear is only mental. And once you accept your environment, how weird and creepy it is, the mental fear goes away.

The dry-state can be characterized by how unnatural it feels and looks. You are constantly amazed by how strange the world is, you don't necessarily feel like a natural part of it.

1) The Wet-State.

As the name suggests, this is when everything feels wet, goo-ey. Things don't feel clean, sterile at all. No, things feel 'dirty', 'nasty'. With juices everywhere of all kinds.

And you are floating in the middle of it. A good description would be the part in the matrix where Neo wakes up in the goo, in the real world:

It's a bit more difficult for me to accept, of how nasty it feels to be in this type of goo.
FWJUcT6hkzKnfy_z1f9Dv1x3GN22vIbXYNIqQLGr7RQ.jpg

Just like in this matrix video, it still feels like you are in a 'spaceship'. In a technologically advanced place, definitely not in nature. Nothing is natural. Everything feels and looks artificial. But there's just goo everywhere, fluids everywhere.

But once you accept it, the mental anxiety of the place goes away.

While in the goo, you feel like you are very connected to everything around you, both in touch but also emotionally. Unlike the clean sterile interaction you have with your environment in the dry-state. You feel very much part of your environment, instead being something different.

You also feel very connected to other human beings, to society, to life in general. Like you are all connected through the fluid around you:
room-where-clone-humans-4702719.jpg

It feels like the things you are feeling, you transmit it to your environment by excreting chemicals. And you also take in the chemicals from the goo around you.

This state is characterized by NOT being a third-person view, but you, in your own body, being part of some sort of big machine, some type of bigger consciousness. A 'human life-form' with all the individual humans making up its entirety. Like the cells in your body.

That's what this state feels like to me, you are a cell in a big organism, interchanging fluids, reacting to the chemicals in the blood and other fluids, tissues, around you.

formed-elements-in-blood.png

Especially once you accept this state, it can feel incredibly empowering and motivational, inspiring. It's probably the weirdest and most interesting k-hole state for me.

Idk, i find myself, whenever I get bored, which is basically daily, to reach for drugs and have some insane experiences.

ketamine seems to be incredibly forgiving for me physically, with no hang-overs and not feeling bad the next day, unless I combine it with stims and sleep deprevation.

It's far more interesting than acid was to me, because of how it feels like the world is still very much observable and explainable. It's not overwhelming, you can still understand what you see and feel.

@TsarTsar444

How tf did I miss this thread

• JFL
Isn’t this pretty bad for ur bladder or whatever

• +1
dont you notice permanent brain changes? Ive triped a few times on acid and Im more low inhib since then
Definitely hasn’t been my experience

Isn’t this pretty bad for ur bladder or whatever
Only if I do this for like 2 years tbh

But I hope to die before bladder damage becomes a concern.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Manletmachine
Where do you even get ketamine?

• +1
Where do you even get ketamine?
it's the netherlands bro, every local dealer has it

it's faster for me to get ketamine delivered to my place than having a fresh pizza delivered smh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
it's the netherlands bro, every local dealer has it

it's faster for me to get ketamine delivered to my place than having a fresh pizza delivered smh
Ahhh.....we have no such thing in Romania.

• So Sad