My evil plan to get back at this girl that stole my pen

Ultimate SUbhuman

Ultimate SUbhuman

Gold
This was a $30 Fountain pen btw so im justified. Shes in my class, rude, just your avg HTN with makeup. The 1st phase, is to borrow her vaseline. (Ofc shes gonna give me to me, im 6'2 and Chadlite) Take it home, nut in it, and give it back the next day. (Remember, this is nothing, its for me to get a little giggle in my lame ass class) 2nd Phase, her location is always on snapmaps, Her house is a 2 Story with an adequate backyard for her dogs, (German Shepard *Female*, Labrador Retriever *Male*) They seem to trust their dogs alot, Dad sometimes keeps them unleashed in the front yard/driveway whilst hes working in the garage. My plan is to leave out Dog laxatives in the front yard or Backyard if I can get to it. and just annoy her parents since they have to clean up alot of dog shit from the floor. (Im hoping the dog shits in the house). Its a 5 Phase plan but I need to come up with something more. Give me some ideas

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing, traveler, Prettyboys_AboveAll and 3 others
Or just ask for it back you high inihib fuck

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxee
Rape her in Roblox natural disaster survival

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissusmaxxing and Ryldoo IS COPING
Just for a pen 💀

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Ultimate SUbhuman
Shes apart of the basketball team and has a duffel bag she leaves in the girls locker room, I can get take her bag. I know she wears nike pros and some short shorts under her shorts. She probably leaves a change in her bag. Might blow a load in there and see if shes wearing them at practice.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Narcissusmaxxing and Ryldoo IS COPING
tales from the ward

If you know where her house is, you can just go there and paint profanities.
6e4b584de9a783ee950351c68e1db564

do the vaseline thing, i would actually do that if i had the chance

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
neighbours-back-from-hell-title.jpg
type shit init

It would be on the news
Exactly! The reporters will swarm the house and transmit live:
"This family loves Hitler and they made sure that everyone knows it by painting their house with nazi logos and slogans, let's go and interview them: Excuse me miss, why do you love Hitler?"

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Exactly! The reporters will swarm the house and transmit live:
"This family loves Hitler and they made sure that everyone knows it by painting their house with nazi logos and slogans, let's go and interview them: Excuse me miss, why do you love Hitler?"
YOO I GOT A NEW IDEA, I make a deepfake of her saying, "I hate stupid n*ggs" and I post it on my story and shit, that would be fire. Gonthar for mod. thanks for the idea

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Make the dogs fuck and breed

there was this guy i read who did a long term plan

1st u get to know her
date her for a few months then ask her to be your gf
have her fall in love with you
around year 5 get married with her

around year 7 have off springs with her

around the 10th year on the anniversary u ask her if she remember the pen she stole from u

then u give her the divorce papers

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Actual funniest thread on here :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: