My Ex blocked me everywhere

ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
Fuck man this is so brutal I tried for so long to get her back. We even started going on dates, sex and she would stay over. But every time she went home she’d be cold and distant

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 64493 and try2beme
BBC is in the picture now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, EggKing, butterworld and 1 other person
Leading me on is brutal, I want her back man. Shits making me go mad fr

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and try2beme
Leading me on is brutal, I want her back man. Shits making me go mad fr
she prob wanted you back for a brief period of time too before changing her mind. probably time to move on at this point

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and try2beme
Brutal she used u on her own terms i guess almost all women do

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Fuck man this is so brutal I tried for so long to get her back. We even started going on dates, sex and she would stay over. But every time she went home she’d be cold and distant
Third law of thermodynamics: Everything points back to Tyrone.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
she prob wanted you back for a brief period of time too before changing her mind. probably time to move on at this point
Yeh bout a month ago I found out she got with nother guys shortly after breakup. Raged at her and insulted her like crazy, she said if it weren’t for that we’d probably be back. But she might just be lyin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493 and xegigi
Yeh bout a month ago I found out she got with nother guys shortly after breakup. Raged at her and insulted her like crazy, she said if it weren’t for that we’d probably be back. But she might just be lyin
may have contributed to it but there were prob other reasons. getting back together with ex is a pipe dream anyways

sad though

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 64493
may have contributed to it but there were prob other reasons. getting back together with ex is a pipe dream anyways

sad though
Ye there’s lots of factors, her family doesn’t like me and I cheated(sext). She cheated back(sext) but I considered it even. Been tryna make it work because I know how hard dating is and my stats are dogshit. I regret ever texting other bitches, pointless af. Lost the one that mattered most

I’m still hopeful it will work out tbh, seeing her this week for what woulda been our 2yr anniversary. Being without her makes me feel suicidal, became obsessed after she left but didn’t love her when she was there. Psychology is crazy man

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: xegigi

• JFL
Post nut clarity

• +1
Forget abt her
She's getting BBC

• So Sad