My EX cheated; lesson learnt

C

Carl-o

Platinum
So i just discovered that my ex cheated on me and it hurts alot.

Thought she was a serious girl, we always talk about values and she always seemed to have very important values. I thought she was different.
Jfl at me

She was in contact with this guy while we where together. She kept saying how much she wanted a life with me and how much she loved me.

Well it hurts alot; I guess im really naive.. never gonna trust a women anymore. I just want to ascend to treat women like shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Robert, Deleted member 5048 and 26 others
first. also op u are now a cuck :p

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6997 and 7 others
Water is wet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Lev Peshkov
that's how it ees

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

Thought she was a serious girl, we always talk about values and she always seemed to have very important values. I thought she was different.
Jfl at me

She was in contact with this guy while we where together. She kept saying how much she wanted a life with me and how much she loved me.

Well it hurts alot; I guess im really naive.. never gonna trust a women anymore. I just want to ascend to treat women like shit
U learn u live bro ur number 1# mistake was trusting any woman.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
U learn u live bro ur number 1# mistake was trusting any woman.
every guy makes this mistake at least once in his life
the key is to never repeat it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5048, Deleted member 5574 and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 9090 and 8 others
Im dating another girl.. but won’t repeat this mistake

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Robert, PYT and 5 others
I honestly don’t think a woman can be loyal nowdays.. idk why im soo fool to believe that or hope for it.
Maybe i should Rope and leave this shit world behind

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8765, Earn__Greatness and 1 other person
Lol so she hurt you and all you can think about is doing the same as she does to other woman? What an idiot, hope everyone doesnt act like you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Copemaxxing, EzioGrezzo and 5 others
I honestly don’t think a woman can be loyal nowdays.. idk why im soo fool to believe that or hope for it.
Maybe i should Rope and leave this shit world behind
dont rope bro tbh. Love exists and being loyal exists. But they have to literally have no/little non-platonic touch with any male.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and PYT
Lol so she hurt you and all you can think about is doing the same as she does to other woman? What an idiot, hope everyone doesnt act like you
I see graycell.
They are all the same; you gonna recive the same treatment. Wake up and don’t do my mistake; this website has soo much truth about our society.

Don’t make my mistakes, im praying for you to wakeup

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 5891, PYT and 2 others
fucking gaycel. kys

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Earn__Greatness, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
I see graycell.
They are all the same; you gonna recive the same treatment. Wake up and don’t do my mistake; this website has soo much truth about our society.

Don’t make my mistakes, im praying for you to wakeup
Dude, are you really thinking men can be trusted but woman cant? YOU need to wake up and understand that there are 'bad' people in both sexes. Stop being autist

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Slendercel, Copemaxxing and 10 others
Go MGTOW

• JFL
Reactions: THE_LONER and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Dude, are you really thinking men can be trusted but woman cant? YOU need to wake up and understand that there are 'bad' people in both sexes. Stop being autist
Men are blackpilled to start with. Women aren’t because they held the sex market basically. They are a different specie from men. They are hoes; there might be 1 out of millions that is loyal and truly loves you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PYT, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
you are the one who think men are better than woman, so you're the gay here
where did I say men are better than women jfl. How does that make me gay? Gay is sexuality, and by the way u talk to someone who said he might rope is very insensitive dont you think? You only called him out and not his ex, seems sexist ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Carl-o
where did I say men are better than women jfl. How does that make me gay? Gay is sexuality, and by the way u talk to someone who said he might rope is very insensitive dont you think? You only called him out and not his ex, seems sexist ngl.
You're obviously low IQ. Keep thinking its a good idea to treat all the woman the way you dont want they to threat you :) Your call

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel, EzioGrezzo, Warlow and 3 others
You're obviously low IQ. Keep thinking its a good idea to treat all the woman the way you dont want they to threat you :) Your call
Guy is sad/suicidal because he got cheated on. He said he might (he didn't even say he ws certain) treat women shit, which we get treated like everyday, he's just treating them like how women treat him. You get hella mad (because ur a simp jfl) and then call him out for thinking about cheating instead of calling the ex who actually cheated. I smell sexism ngl. Also having bad thoughts isnt bad, what is bad is acting upon those bad thoughts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 5048 and 3 others
Greycell for real; can’t blame. It’s easy to be blind. You’ll understand trust me.
You’ll find a girl and you’ll fall in love with her; she will be perfect to you; with the right old values and the whole package. It doesn’t matter how you look, what it matters is the inside. She kept telling me “ you are for the soul “ .
And you’ll believe those bs because deep inside you can’t accept the reality and hope it’s not like that.
You gonna love her more and more day after day and suddenly you’ll discover the truth.

Im not blaming you to be like that; was naive like you. Actually it seems one of my messages that i’ve been used to write.

You won’t listen or believe me; but im gonna try since we are bros. Wake up before it’s too late; don’t experience this pain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8765, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Greycell for real; can’t blame. It’s easy to be blind. You’ll understand trust me.
You’ll find a girl and you’ll fall in love with her; she will be perfect to you; with the right old values and the whole package. It doesn’t matter how you look, what it matters is the inside. She kept telling me “ you are for the soul “ .
And you’ll believe those bs because deep inside you can’t accept the reality and hope it’s not like that.
You gonna love her more and more day after day and suddenly you’ll discover the truth.

Im not blaming you to be like that; was naive like you. Actually it seems one of my messages that i’ve been used to write.

You won’t listen or believe me; but im gonna try since we are bros. Wake up before it’s too late; don’t experience this pain
normies can't be 100% blackpilled without irl experience. Just wait for him.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 8765
Guy is sad/suicidal because he got cheated on. He said he might (he didn't even say he ws certain) treat women shit, which we get treated like everyday, he's just treating them like how women treat him. You get hella mad (because ur a simp jfl) and then call him out for thinking about cheating instead of calling the ex who actually cheated. I smell sexism ngl. Also having bad thoughts isnt bad, what is bad is acting upon those bad thoughts.
And you (and other) are telling him its a good idea for him to treat woman like that. ( all that cause ONE woman treated him badly). Like if men never cheat? Maybe, she got cheated by a man like you, that's why now she treat other man like that. Same reasoning as yours.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Slendercel, PYT and Deleted member 6723
And you (and other) are telling him its a good idea for him to treat woman like that. ( all that cause ONE woman treated him badly). Like if men never cheat? Maybe, she got cheated by a man like you, that's why now she treat other man like that. Same reasoning as yours.
Nha se didn’t. See you soon on this side bro

• +1
all cuz 1 treated him bad. Oh gaycel, u have a lot to learn.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Carl-o

Yes, yes, yes, the opposite where woman fall in love and the men is cheating on her doesnt exist, obviously.
You knew one woman, keep searching for a better one. When you find her, dont be an idiot.

• JFL
Reactions: Carl-o and Deleted member 6723
That's amazing how it EXACTLY look like ' Men are trash' on twitter, but here its for woman lol. Pathetic.
Do you even trust your mom?

Yes, yes, yes, the opposite where woman fall in love and the men is cheating on her doesnt exist, obviously.
You knew one woman, keep searching for a better one. When you find her, dont be an idiot.
you are assuming i’ve been an idiot with her ahaha i’ve been respectful and super caring and lovely

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
JFL BELIEVING IN WOMEN IN PLAIN 2020, MY CONDOLENCES OP
never had any relationship, fortunately, women are fucking disgusting and plain with no personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 6723
dont give him false hope. U act as if he'll find one. True love is rare and is very very rare,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Lev Peshkov
That's amazing how it EXACTLY look like ' Men are trash' on twitter, but here its for woman lol. Pathetic.
cmon trust is based on emotions. Emotions can't be controlled. Which means trusting someone isn't a choice. And here u are making fun of him for something which isn't a choice retard.

• +1
dont give him false hope. U act as if he'll find one. True love is rare and is very very rare,
'Love' is just a word without any sense. What he need to find is a reliable girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel and Deleted member 6723
This is a nice question. No I don’t and im not joking she caused me alot if problems :) it’s also part of the reasons why me and gf broke up.
You litterally picked one of the best questions

Yesterday my grandmom told me to speak again with her because she wanted to suicide.
Lol i told her idgaf; she is a liar too This is why im done with her

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel and Deleted member 6723
U just made me realise and gave me further proof to be black pilled

• Love it
Hey OP, I was in the sameboat as you. I still feel somewhat sad thinking about it. I was cheated on by my russian ex. Her name was Veronika, she said the same Shit "I love you blah blah" love can really blind you. You ignore all her faults and think "shes the one." You ignore all red flags until it hits you. You find out she was talking to her ex.

The best healer is time. Blackpill and Redpill philsophy hold truths but dont let it poison your mind. Dont get in deep, I know youre prone to it, you probably hate women now but trust me youre just sad and will get over it. Be wary of women now, but not too wary.

Whatever you do. DONT TRY AND CONTACT HER. It just worsens the pain. Just try to move on. You probably think the relationship was perfect or the best thing ever but that was your emotions blinding yoi. In time you will view it as bullshit. Just let yourself heal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 7753
cmon trust is based on emotions. Emotions can't be controlled. Which means trusting someone isn't a choice. And here u are making fun of him for something which isn't a choice retard.
Where am I making fun of him? Just saying there are other choices that cheating on other woman.Now stop saying shit

Jfl at me

May I ask how often you fucked her?

Where am I making fun of him? Just saying there are other choices that cheating on other woman.Now stop saying shit
u asked, "do u even trust ur mom?". Now from how u talk and other shit u asked that just to make fun of him. Cuz what else is the reason? His trusting his mom isn't related to the topic whatsoever.

• +1
U just made me realise and gave me further proof to be black pilled
I did? Then you need to show me how, cause I didnt say anything new.
You're not the only one who got cheated on, trust me. But that doesnt mean they all act like that.
As I said, bad people exist in both sexes, anyone know that.

u asked, "do u even trust ur mom?". Now from how u talk and other shit u asked that just to make fun of him. Cuz what else is the reason? His trusting his mom isn't related to the topic whatsoever.
If he trust her, that's a proof that you can find good woman :)

Im not trusting that crazy bitch lol. It’s been 7 months since last time i had contacts with her

• +1
how? How is trusting ur mom (which isn't a choice) proof that you'll be able to find a good woman?

• +1
May I ask how often you fucked her?
At the beginning 2-3 times a week the. During lock down we couldn’t see eachothers. After she had a bad period of exams and the grandfathwr being sick plus medicines lowering the libido and we basically stopped.

Also my dick was too big for her pussies no jokes;

how? How is trusting ur mom (which isn't a choice) proof that you'll be able to find a good woman?
That at least proof that they exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Slendercel and Carl-o
no. People can lie, and you won't know, will you magically untrust them? no. That isn't proof.
Ok you won, woman are bad, none of them deserve to be well treated.
well play, have a good life on earth :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 7753, Carl-o and 1 other person

Jfl at me

Destroy anything you payed for:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Deleted member 6723