My EX cheated; lesson learnt

Ok you won, woman are bad, none of them deserve to be well treated.
well play, have a good life on earth :)
It is what it is. We won’t misstreat you when you’ll realise; just know that im feeling really sorry that you might understand it the bad way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
OP, how did you discover that she cheated? I love these blackpilling thot tales and I need the whole story.

One other thing, you can't really get your "revenge" on women. Women can't lose. They are currently being treated like trash by the Chad collective as we speak and that doesn't make any difference. Your best bet is to focus on your life and if you can ascend, consider women as an extra, a mere necessary annoyance.

I'm of the opinion that getting a loyal woman in this day and age is delusional thinking. This species is doomed. But if you're hellbent on having a wife and kids, learn to be a pimp, and to impose your will on a woman. PUA redpill stuff can be cringe, but it's semi-valid when it comes to LTRs. Check up the Heartiste archives.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, johncruz12345, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
OP, how did you discover that she cheated? I love these blackpilling thot tales and I need the whole story.

One other thing, you can't really get your "revenge" on women. Women can't lose. They are currently being treated like trash by the Chad collective as we speak and that doesn't make any difference. Your best bet is to focus on your life and if you can ascend, consider women as an extra, a mere necessary annoyance.

I'm of the opinion that getting a loyal woman in this day and age is delusional thinking. This species is doomed. But if you're hellbent on having a wife and kids, learn to be a pimp, and to impose your will on a woman. PUA redpill stuff can be cringe, but it's semi-valid when it comes to LTRs. Check up the Heartiste archives.
how do u check the Heartiste archives?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
how old were you 2?

another man destroyed by cheap chinese smartphones

And you (and other) are telling him its a good idea for him to treat woman like that. ( all that cause ONE woman treated him badly). Like if men never cheat? Maybe, she got cheated by a man like you, that's why now she treat other man like that. Same reasoning as yours.
No. Its 100% better to treat woman like shit. Thats just how things are supposed to go. And woman actually like it.

Long story short;
while we were together she ended up talking to a guy. We broke up for a stupid reason really ( like i pushed her under water while fighting in the pool ).
Then few days after her dad called her a ‘“bitch” ( apparently for no reasons according to her close friends ) then a friend of mine told me she was in contact with another guy and 1 month after ( today ) she should have hang out with my friend company ( thankfully I couldn’t be there ) but she brought her new BF.

Let’s summarize everything and you’ll understand

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753

It is possible to get revenge tbh.

So i just discovered that my ex cheated on me and it hurts alot.

Thought she was a serious girl, we always talk about values and she always seemed to have very important values. I thought she was different.
Jfl at me

She was in contact with this guy while we where together. She kept saying how much she wanted a life with me and how much she loved me.

Well it hurts alot; I guess im really naive.. never gonna trust a women anymore. I just want to ascend to treat women like shit

Fucking brutal why do people cheat

A fun thing the new guy is even uglier; just taller ahahaha jfl this hurts even more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and johncruz12345
You're obviously low IQ. Keep thinking its a good idea to treat all the woman the way you dont want they to threat you :) Your call

This posts SCREAMS female or just soy tbh. JFL if you think that women won't betray you just because you'll respect them.

And yes, men cheat too, but guess what? Nobody on here gives a fuck about that because we ain't dating men. What a stupid argument.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Long story short;
while we were together she ended up talking to a guy. We broke up for a stupid reason really ( like i pushed her under water while fighting in the pool ).
Then few days after her dad called her a ‘“bitch” ( apparently for no reasons according to her close friends ) then a friend of mine told me she was in contact with another guy and 1 month after ( today ) she should have hang out with my friend company ( thankfully I couldn’t be there ) but she brought her new BF.

Let’s summarize everything and you’ll understand

So you broke up (albeit for a stupid reason), and she hooked up with another guy that she knew before.
That's hardly cheating man.
Shit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: TimeToChange
This posts SCREAMS soy tbh. JFL if you think that women won't betray you just because you'll respect them.
Lesson learnt bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
So you broke up (albeit for a stupid reason), and she hooked up with another guy that she knew before.
That's hardly cheating man.
Shit thread tbh
She broke up with a stupid reason. Idk for how long they were going out. Tbh i suspect a month before at least because she had a strange “ vacation “

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodStyle
Thank god, I found out about this shit, at a young age. If it wasn't for that, I would be a blue-pilled simp as well.

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o and Deleted member 4645
you just said that to someone who will cheat later lol
I never said i would cheat. I just said that im gonna treat hem for what rhey are. Bitch

• +1
I never said i would cheat. I just said that im gonna treat hem for what rhey are. Bitch
No way you are more than 16 YO with this mentality. Its like you never grew up.
You think you're in a film and you will get revenge like a bad guy lol

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel
No way you are more than 16 YO with this mentality. Its like you never grew up.
You think you're in a film and you will get revenge like a bad guy lol
No i just think that i was naive believing that women could have been trusted. I learnt the lesson and not gonna trust these bitch anymore; easy as that

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel
i feel no sympathy for you tbqh. Women will love you first and foremost for what you can bring to them: security, wealth, good looks, etc. A women's love is conditional, your ass should already know this. Only your mother loves you unconditionally.

Im 25 and she is 26
A way to cope with it, and this applies to u two especially when she is 26. she is way past her prime anyways you should date younger chicks. she will in 4~years approx hit the wall more or less, while u can increase ur SMV if u keep touch of ur hair and collagen and work out.

i know red pill cope but this is true to an extenct. its basic biology. women are at their most fertile around 16-22 and its downhill from there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Warlow
i feel no sympathy for you tbqh. Women will love you first and foremost for what you can bring to them: security, wealth, good looks, etc. A women's love is conditional, your ass should already know this. Only your mother loves you unconditionally.
Yhe jfl on me. I should have known but I didn’t

Same as men only want hot woman

• +1
so explain. was she cheating when you guys were in the relationship? or did she go out with another guy after you broke up?

Nop. I'm just amazed by how selfish and naieve people can be.
We all here are thinking the Same about you. But personally I don’t blame you. We tried to aware you but you won’t listen; too blind

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
so explain. was she cheating when you guys were in the relationship? or did she go out with another guy after you broke up?
I have no concrete proof expect many red flags.
But it’s quite obvious let’s be honest.

1) Strange Vacation of 3 days
2) No more sex Last months
3) Texting a “friend”
4) She made up a stupid excuse to broke
5) Her father called her a whore ( her dad is an amazing person it makes no sense for him to act like that )
6) To my friends she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship
7) A week later after the break up she was going out with another guy
8) Today she came with this dude as her BF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, FootballPlaya69 and PYT
I have no concrete proof expect many red flags.
But it’s quite obvious let’s be honest.

1) Strange Vacation of 3 days
2) No more sex Last months
3) Texting a “friend”
4) She made up a stupid excuse to broke
5) Her father called her a whore ( her dad is an amazing person it makes no sense for him to act like that )
6) To my friends she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship
7) A week later after the break up she was going out with another guy
8) Today she came with this dude as her BF
sad shit. sorry to hear that man. i have sympathy for anyone that get's cheated on. just hearing the word cheated is enough to make me sick to my stomach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Carl-o
Women will jump onto other men if they feel they can LTR and achieve a better position, pretty much all women, maybe all.
That's the game, you got to be the best thing she can get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Got treated like shit too by my ex. Wish I could have your mindset but instead I’m stuck with even worse depression than before and ldaring all day

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Same as men only want hot woman
Men are still less likely to cheat since they are happy with women who are in the same league as them

but at the end of the day that biology, and the concept of self-control and what's bad and good is retarded and is only
made to organize society, since again, you can't control your biologicals impulses, and its very hard
and is usually only achievable if you have something external stopping you (ex, being ugly asf)

Got treated like shit too by my ex. Wish I could have your mindset but instead I’m stuck with even worse depression than before and ldaring all day
wtf greycels with no pfp are chads

All I can say is, you treat a girl like a celebrity and she's gonna treat you like a fan.

Nah this was good for OP. Lesson learned for him, better late than never

At the beginning 2-3 times a week the. During lock down we couldn’t see eachothers. After she had a bad period of exams and the grandfathwr being sick plus medicines lowering the libido and we basically stopped.

Also my dick was too big for her pussies no jokes;
How big bro