Fuark

• JFL
Reactions: UsernameRequired, shimada and Deleted member 616
She is never yours, its just your turn.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, Shubham4894, Longtimelurker and 23 others
My ex did this. Said she wanted me back and then went "lol jk. just wanted to make sure I still had power over you." Attention is the currency of women. She'll manipulate you by saying anything for your attention. Make her suck your dick for your attention instead.

Edit: My ex was redpilled as fuck though. Racist, lifted weights with me, told me if I ever got ugly or fat that she'd leave. Makes for an especially brutal manipulative breakup phase when they're this aware. I'm sure most women aren't this awful, but point stands.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: onnysk, Deleted member 1680, Anubis and 8 others
I still love you
I asked if i was her first love
She said no
Fuark
she loves the way you look and the way you make her feel but she doesn't love "you"

she loves the way you look and the way you make her feel but she doesn't love "you"
Maybe she said this to make me jealous,i am sure i am her first true love,else she won't came again

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, UsernameRequired, HighTierNormie and 2 others
My ex did this. Said she wanted me back and then went "lol jk. just wanted to make sure I still had power over you." Attention is the currency of women. She'll manipulate you by saying anything for your attention. Make her suck your dick for your attention instead.

Edit: My ex was redpilled as fuck though. Racist, lifted weights with me, told me if I ever got ugly or fat that she'd leave. Makes for an especially brutal manipulative breakup phase when they're this aware. I'm sure most women aren't this awful, but point stands.
Women shouldn’t be lifting weights, only doing cardio

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar, Germania, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Women shouldn’t be lifting weights, only doing cardio

Bitch had a 6 pack and a stacked ass at 110 lbs. She became more attractive than me and left me behind. That's why I'm here. You should work on bedding a woman before acting like you know what they should be doing.

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Bitch had a 6 pack and a stacked ass at 110 lbs. She became more attractive than me and left me behind. That's why I'm here. You should work on bedding a woman before acting like you know what they should be doing.
I dont want to bed a pumped bull jfl

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
110 lbs is a bull compared to you? Maybe you should hit the gym little man.
Why should I faggot ? I meant because she wants to maintain muscles. But for what ?? To rip my dick off ? and six-pack ? I dont find that attractive

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Luke LLL
Low bodyfat is masculine, if she had a defined 6 pack her bodyfat was too low and she was tmaxxing

Low bodyfat is masculine, if she had a defined 6 pack her bodyfat was too low and she was tmaxxing

She didn't have low body fat. She maintained her hormone profile and period. Fat distribution is genetic you fucking virgins.

My ex did this. Said she wanted me back and then went "lol jk. just wanted to make sure I still had power over you." Attention is the currency of women. She'll manipulate you by saying anything for your attention. Make her suck your dick for your attention

My ex gf would do the same shit

We don’t stop loving those who have impacted on our lives just because they are gone. As they say, the memory lingers.

Often when someone says they hate the ex who left them for school or for another person, what they are really saying is, “ I mourn the loss of my friend and confidant, I wish they were here with me.”

When people treat relationships and the lives of others carelessly and the person reacts by going off with someone, we are only getting what is fitting. Treat those you care about with love and respect. They stay may eventually go, but not because of something that you did.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, UsernameRequired and Deleted member 3043
We don’t stop loving those who have impacted on our lives just because they are gone. As they say, the memory lingers.

Often when someone says they hate the ex who left them for school or for another person, what they are really saying is, “ I mourn the loss of my friend and confidant, I wish they were here with me.”

When people treat relationships and the lives of others carelessly and the person reacts by going off with someone, we are only getting what is fitting. Treat those you care about with love and respect. They stay may eventually go, but not because of something that you did.

"my gf came again" do i seem like i care?

I blocked all my ex (except for the first one but we haven’t talked for 4 years)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
she wanted to check if you're still gonna be her cucky retirement ticket

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045, satoshisacuck and Reoreyh
No such thing as love

There's no such thing as love. Only Pakistani land, and Pakistani land to-be @FatJattMofo

There's no such thing as love. Only Pakistani land, and Pakistani land to-be @FatJattMofo
pakistan isnt a country

pakistan isnt a country

India isn't a country. India should be classified as this: The Hindu, Hindi-speaking Central Indians imposing their will upon the minority ethnic, religious and linguistic groups.

India isn't a country. India should be classified as this: The Hindu, Hindi-speaking Central Indians imposing their will upon the minority ethnic, religious and linguistic groups.

keep crying paki dog

lmao, imagine saying that. Forgetting about the numerous times Pashtuns have reigned supreme over the Indian subcontinent?
they never have jfl. you are loopy mate.

you are imagining thinks at this point

they never have jfl. you are loopy mate.

you are imagining thinks at this point

The Khalji dynasty?
The Lodi dynasty?
The Sur empire?

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: satoshisacuck and UsernameRequired
She didn't have low body fat. She maintained her hormone profile and period. Fat distribution is genetic you fucking virgins.
6 pack = low bodyfat