My ex gf is a good girl

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
So i treated her Like shit broke Up with her on my own didnt Take Care ofmyself i literally met her with flaps looked Like a bum and dirty clothes the First Date and my room looked Like dirt and Shit
She still fucked me many Times and gave me the best BJS and feel in Love with me a great Girl tbh and she Said i need therapy she recognized i got psychosis
She Said we can meet again when i Take Care of myself i fucked her really good tbh
Now i have to eat good workout and buy new clothes

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, try2beme and chosen-one
Dirty ass nivga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, try2beme, sozz and 1 other person
She was a good girl till @moggathon got in her

She was a good girl till @moggathon got in her
No she is loyal tbh i got in her 20times or more even do i was dirty and my Home and clothes as shit dirty feet etc but i still Had muscles and looked good

She fucked with others too. Shes just a hoe

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Htobrother
She fucked with others too. Shes just a hoe
How do you know It ,she Had 3 Partners before me but she Said now WE are Not compatible because of your hygiene

OP needs to learn proper grammar

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and incelmogger
How do you know It ,she Had 3 Partners before me but she Said now WE are Not compatible because of your hygiene
Brutal just take a shower pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sozz, incelmogger, chosen-one and 1 other person
No she is loyal tbh i got in her 20times or more even do i was dirty and my Home and clothes as shit dirty feet etc but i still Had muscles and looked good
she let me cum down her nostril

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
She had a hoe phase somewhere in those 3 past bfs too man, can’t forget that part.

I confidently ignore it w my oneitis since it’s psychological terror to think to her hoe phase. Always go back to her I luv her

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
She had a hoe phase somewhere in those 3 past bfs too man, can’t forget that part.

I confidently ignore it w my oneitis since it’s psychological terror to think to her hoe phase. Always go back to her I luv her
But when she saw my and met me she was very Happy Always smiled at me and her quote IS dont Fall in Love with the wrong Heart im the right man for her but i need to get Back Up after hardships she trys to build me Up too

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one

Having a whore as a oneitis, brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and standardcel
Not oneitis i could forget her but she helps me also give me sex when i want she IS great in Bed
I was talking about that nigga above

But good for you for not developing a oneitis on that hoe tho

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and standardcel
I was talking about that nigga above

But good for you for not developing a oneitis on that hoe tho
She wants to See me again when i have my Style on Point and my Home Clean and stuff my beard shaved because she Likes me i give her a good pipe
Her BJs were amazing uff also how she moves in bed

She wants to See me again when i have my Style on Point and my Home Clean and stuff my beard shaved because she Likes me i give her a good pipe
Her BJs were amazing uff also how she moves in bed
keep posting im invested hope everything goes well