My ex-gf is trying to set me up with her ugly friend

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Saw her last week and she was saying how her friend likes me but is worried I am misogynist, I said "no I'm not a misogynist, I just have a sick sense of humour". Her friend is pretty stupid and eats my words up, I remember speaking to her and saying stuff like "oh wow look at this sexy fucker" and her giggling and shit. I have a habit of doing stupid lad banter with girls I befriend. Anyways oofydoofy pill strikes again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14693, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
what does she look like

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: gtuktm, Deprived, Growth Plate and 2 others
Yakhiii try to get some validation and dopamine and then leave her 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙☝️☝️☝️☝️✨✨🚬

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 19066 and FailedNormieManlet
reverse search a pic of her on yandex and post a close look alike
A bit better looking than this jfl
F8EA98A9 E32F 418A A29E 91C066FE1B26

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deprived, Growth Plate and 5 others
Yakhiii try to get some validation and dopamine and then leave her 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙☝️☝️☝️☝️✨✨🚬
I only make flirty jokes to her because I get dopamine knowing she wants me jflllll

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and currylightskin
Nobody ever set me up with anyone

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, BigJimsWornOutTires, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 14693 and FailedNormieManlet
thats good enough in my book
what's her personality like?
she's very nice person, but sensitive, likes musicals and art a lot.
just flirt with female friends i guess, whenever I was jokingly flirty, I'd always be setup
Wtf I'd fuck this yakhi ngl 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙. No wonder you're incel I'd fuck and dump too much high standards. Just don't ltr 🤙🤙🤙. I don't wanna be associated with her though 😹🤙😹🤙🚬
jfl, maybe my standards too high. But girls like this worship the ground i walk on normally

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ballskin and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Saw her last week and she was saying how her friend likes me but is worried I am misogynist, I said "no I'm not a misogynist, I just have a sick sense of humour". Her friend is pretty stupid and eats my words up, I remember speaking to her and saying stuff like "oh wow look at this sexy fucker" and her giggling and shit. I have a habit of doing stupid lad banter with girls I befriend. Anyways oofydoofy pill strikes again
dravidianchads.org

• JFL
do you like the way she looks?
personally, maybe im a desperate fuck, i'd ltr her
not really bro, I know I can do better with a girl of my own race too. If I was to just bang girls on that looks level, my bodycount would be a fair bit higher tbh. You might be desperate bhai, but trust me anyone can date girls on that looks level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
not really bro, I know I can do better with a girl of my own race too. If I was to just bang girls on that looks level, my bodycount would be a fair bit higher tbh. You might be desperate bhai, but trust me anyone can date girls on that looks level
what would your ideal girl for LTR look like within realistic standards?
like the best girl you can realistically get
i wanna see what youre aiming for

• +1
dravidianchads.org
you've seen me bro
what would your ideal girl for LTR look like within realistic standards?
like the best girl you can realistically get
i wanna see what youre aiming for
Realistically, if I were to oofydoofy enough, probably this level. I've had girls of that level or a bit below show interest in me at parties and shit. But I'm a little too whitewashed to fully click with them, but I think that I could probably end up ltring a girl of this looks level and if I lift weights and get physique halo, I think my odds would be pretty high

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, ballskin and Deleted member 13787
you've seen me bro

Realistically, if I were to oofydoofy enough, probably this level. I've had girls of that level or a bit below show interest in me at parties and shit. But I'm a little too whitewashed to fully click with them, but I think that I could probably end up ltring a girl of this looks level and if I lift weights and get physique halo, I think my odds would be pretty high
yeah she looks pretty good, above avg
why do u need a white girl when girls like her are way more feminine

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
you've seen me bro

Would you LTR a pajeeta or white girl?

personally I would nevee reproduce with a pajeeta, nobody should go through life as a curry😢

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
yeah she looks pretty good, above avg
why do u need a white girl when girls like her are way more feminine
I don't like white girls lol, I have said many times I prefer girls of my own race. I just live in quite a white area and grew up with lots of whites, so I have mainly white social circle. But I yearn for girls like the one I posted. She's gl imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Would you LTR a pajeeta or white girl?

personally I would nevee reproduce with a pajeeta, nobody should go through life as a curry😢
LTR pajeeta tbh

• +1
Reactions: ballskin
cause you have no friends. your only IRL social contact is sitting down with plastic surgeons to say a few last words before getting put to sleep by the nurse

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
cause you have no friends. your only IRL social contact is sitting down with plastic surgeons to say a few last words before getting put to sleep by the nurse
The nurse might have a cute friend though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
How can you be friends with your ex-gf? I couldn't lol.

Is she also a pajeeta

I wouldn’t be surprised if you got a 5’8 stacy pajeeta
Looks doesn’t matter for pajeets, I see 5’6 Pajeet men with gl pajeetas all the time they are not incel

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
57FDB6BD DFFE 467D 8274 9AA24C763961

Chadpreet only

• JFL
My Chad friends gf tried to set me up with a white slim stacylite and she stonewalled me the whole time. Brutal.

• So Sad
she's very nice person, but sensitive, likes musicals and art a lot.

just flirt with female friends i guess, whenever I was jokingly flirty, I'd always be setup

jfl, maybe my standards too high. But girls like this worship the ground i walk on normally
i mog you into oblivion so when i come to uk ill fuck your ex and her friend :love::love:

• JFL
you wont publish face so its not gonna work

and you have more clout so you can do it. post bodypic as well :feelskek:
my physique is god awful, idk why i can bench more than you but still look fucking awful :*(

my physique is god awful, idk why i can bench more than you but still look fucking awful :*(
whats your max bench

and do it pussy. make the battle. you are afraid of me so you wont do it.

whats your max bench

and do it pussy. make the battle. you are afraid of me so you wont do it.
70kg rn
which pics of you should I use? post them here

70kg rn
which pics of you should I use? post them here
i do 50kg for 10 so i could definitely do more than that for max

strength and physique mogged :feelskek::feelskek:

ok ill post pics

Me with school janitor 4 years ago :love:

me in gym :ogre::ogre::ogre:

me with pretty boy tiktok hair :love:

me when ogremaxxing :chad::chad::chad:

Tbh, thats kind of insulting.