My ex girlfriend’s adoption story is yet another lookspill

P

Prettyboy

Banned
Recently I was reminded of one of my exes who I dated for around 10 months back in 12th grade.

She told me about her family in detail, that her foster parents were in fact not her real ones. Her foster mother has lost her fertility due to illness and they have decided to adopt a baby to bring up by themselves.

My ex was left in a hospital shortly after her birth (she never asked her foster parents out of dignity and respect what happened to her real parents). There were other kids too there (they were all babies), but they have swiftly decided to adopt her instead of them.

My ex ever since she got to know she was adopted, was curious as why she was chosen. One day she gathered courage to ask her mom.

Her mom was blatantly honest, she straight up told, they have chosen her because of her eyes (she has very light green eyes with contrasting dark limbal rings) and her thick wheat blonde hair. Ever since that day she doesn’t really know how to handle that information. On one hand she is grateful , on another one she’s saddened how things works.

She researched the local foster care system afterwards and have found out that there’s a non verbalised but in reality strong racism in it. White babies (especially of they have blue eyes or light hair and girls) are so high in demand that foster parents really need to have their shit together to adopt one, there’s competition. While on the other side, there are the gypsy babies. There’s significantly less demand for them and thus the majority of them gets left behind in foster care.

Her example is once again showing how the possession of certain traits or the lack of them can greatly affect how a person’s life turns out.

She basically won at life lottery. Her foster parents are very wealthy and well off, provided her with everything she could wish for. Even bought an appartement for her when she turned 18. She have thought a lot about how different things would have turned out had she was born a little darker pigmented. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Lihito, Daniel Plainview and 23 others
I know if my niggery ass was in there no one would choose me. life is fucking brutal man.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19642 and 15 others
dnr

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 15302
I know if my niggery ass was in there no one would choose me. life is fucking brutal man.
Life is really a dice roll. You , me , everyone could have been just easily stuck in foster care and have their life ruined from day zero, likewise some are born into wealth and from then on the Matthew effect carries them through their lives without any cortisol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, hypergamy, Gaia262 and 6 others
Would they have chosen a 20 bideltoid Turkish boy like me?? :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 17311
Brutal - I'm not getting up today.

LDAR

That’s humbling. Truly.

Most western women view raising a child as raising a cute furry pet that you can hold for a little bit to get an oxytocin rush. This tends to be the mentality of rich people. They need a complement to their high perceived status

Cute babies are treated 100x better than ugly babies. Yet some people want you to believe that looks stop mattering as an adult even though every woman worships cute babies. Preselecting chad/stacy fresh off the womb

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, enchanted_elixir, Lihito and 6 others
this is the blackpill,

this is how life really work
thank for the reminder.
My ex gf which is a black girl, told me that she wanted to marry and have kids with a white guy with light eyes. I asked her why, since she doesn't have this kind of preference regzrding men. She told me because she wants her daughter to have light eyes and skin.

At first i was disgusted ngl, but now I understand her more, Lookspill/racepill isn't only valuable for dating but for everyting in our lives, work, children, adoption, school.
it's so fucking brutal i want to kms:feelsree:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Lihito, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
I always felt kinda bad for the gypsies in europe, forced to live in poverty and ghettos which leads to a feedback loop of more crime and poverty.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Lihito and ALP
Based

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
I always felt kinda bad for the gypsies in europe, forced to live in poverty and ghettos which leads to a feedback loop of more crime and poverty.
You can take a Gypsy out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of a Gypsy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Cristiano88 and ALP
the cuckest thing you can do is raising another person children

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Yerico7, thereallegend and 2 others
the cuckest thing you can do is raising another person children
Legit.

Her father must be divorced from his sick wife and get a new bitch.

If man was the sick one, woman wouldn't hesitate for one second to leave him.

It's a based move tbh.

that means trimax or death for me

gypsies also smell and are retarded and violent :feelshmm: so no wonder nobody wants their shitskin asses :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
They choose poverty and ghettos, they aren't capable of existing in a functional society. They are low IQ. It doesn't matter where they go in Europe or how much money is thrown at them, they will live in squalor and cause crime. They are the blacks of Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
They choose poverty and ghettos, they aren't capable of existing in a functional society. They are low IQ. It doesn't matter where they go in Europe or how much money is thrown at them, they will live in squalor and cause crime. They are the blacks of Europe.
american blacks arent even all that bad tbh, its like 3% of them that create all the crime

american blacks arent even all that bad tbh, its like 3% of them that create all the crime
30% of the blacks have been to prison and more than half arrested
compared to <1% of Asians

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Lmao
source? and by your logic the 3.5% are innocent, doesnt make it any better since its such a low number anyways does it?

Wonderful news! They should toss the discard pile of brown mongrels into the hospital biohazard bin.

• +1
Reactions: YungPSLGod
Recently I was reminded of one of my exes who I dated for around 10 months back in 12th grade.

She told me about her family in detail, that her foster parents were in fact not her real ones. Her foster mother has lost her fertility due to illness and they have decided to adopt a baby to bring up by themselves.

My ex was left in a hospital shortly after her birth (she never asked her foster parents out of dignity and respect what happened to her real parents). There were other kids too there (they were all babies), but they have swiftly decided to adopt her instead of them.

My ex ever since she got to know she was adopted, was curious as why she was chosen. One day she gathered courage to ask her mom.

Her mom was blatantly honest, she straight up told, they have chosen her because of her eyes (she has very light green eyes with contrasting dark limbal rings) and her thick wheat blonde hair. Ever since that day she doesn’t really know how to handle that information. On one hand she is grateful , on another one she’s saddened how things works.

She researched the local foster care system afterwards and have found out that there’s a non verbalised but in reality strong racism in it. White babies (especially of they have blue eyes or light hair and girls) are so high in demand that foster parents really need to have their shit together to adopt one, there’s competition. While on the other side, there are the gypsy babies. There’s significantly less demand for them and thus the majority of them gets left behind in foster care.

Her example is once again showing how the possession of certain traits or the lack of them can greatly affect how a person’s life turns out.

She basically won at life lottery. Her foster parents are very wealthy and well off, provided her with everything she could wish for. Even bought an appartement for her when she turned 18. She have thought a lot about how different things would have turned out had she was born a little darker pigmented. :feelsbadman:
How do explain this to my cucked redpiller father he drives me crazy

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
How do explain this to my cucked redpiller father he drives me crazy
Dunno, you are asking the wrong guy, I grew up without a father

Just tell him straight forward and if he gets angry and throws you out rate guys to earn money to pay rent

Dunno, you are asking the wrong guy, I grew up without a father

Just tell him straight forward and if he gets angry and throws you out rate guys to earn money to pay rent
he literaly thretened me violence if i keep talking about lookism