My ex- itis removed me off of snap yesterday

try2beme

try2beme

Aurapilled
How am i supposed to post shit for her to see? I have her on nothing else, she removed my spotify
Should i make my insta public and pray she finds it

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Or should i ask her why she deleted me and try be friends

• WTF
  • +1
Why not
She dropped me out of nowhere so im confused
Surely shes blunt enough to tell me if i ask
U have to remain very nonchalant. unironically if there’s any chance of you getting back together it won’t be from you “crawling” back to her.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
U have to remain very nonchalant. unironically if there’s any chance of you getting back together it won’t be from you “crawling” back to her.
Makes sense. I feel like if i ask why and she tells me maybe i can stop wondering and thinking about it ngl.

• +1
Makes sense. I feel like if i ask why and she tells me maybe i can stop wondering and thinking about it ngl.
Your answer is one of three things, she doesn’t like you anymore, she has found someone else, or she’s playing games. The optimal response to all three possibilities is paying no mind.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Your answer is one of three things, she doesn’t like you anymore, she has found someone else, or she’s playing games. The optimal response to all three possibilities is paying no mind.
This forum said i mog her gigafrauded makeup face so she can rot with her fat, frauding looksmatch honestly
5B42FE02 B0AD 4EC8 937C 38ED878AF063

I doubt shes gonna lose the weight mexicans are usually fat for life.

• +1