My Ex Literally Hates me wht to do?

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
I literally am so obsessed with this girl its not even funny bro i literally have a mini like like journal on my thoughts about her like its that bad bro so anyways she is blackpilled and high iq she doesnt trust me anymore (rightfully so tbh) so what do i do now she told me she doesnt wanna be with me anymore and ive alr changed and im willing to give her all my socials quit whatever etc but she doesnt care so what do i do now?

Do i keep fighting for her or do i give up i literally am crazy for this girl i sliced her name in my arm type shi with a blunt blade id kill for her kill myself etc

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: DoctorPMA, nigkook, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
did u cheat?

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and nigkook
You've lost give up she's sucking off Urkcel @Kamui

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kamui, nigkook and MakinMogReturns
Stalk her and kill her boyfriends like Joe Goldberg from the Netflix show You

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MakinMogReturns
Low T thread

Nigga carving bitches names in his arms n shit 😭😭🙏🙏🙏

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, n0rthface, Ricky212 and 6 others
we both have cheated once from texting other people not like fucking them or nun
>We both have cheated
No nigga, She cheated on you. You didn't..You're saying this to save your rep between incels. Jfl, She hated you retard. Get over her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 51465, Boldandbeautiful and 4 others
she is blackpilled
Laughing laughing hysterically

She was manipulating you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and MakinMogReturns
your clinginess is already turning her off and making shit worse

kinda cringe to see a blackpiller act like that ngl,

get some other plates dude.

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill, ConfusedBolivian, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 3 others
You lost bro chad is fkin her as we speak

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and MakinMogReturns
Stalk her and kill her boyfriends like Joe Goldberg from the Netflix show You
Unironically i was thinking of hiring a P.I to make sure she is safe id kill her new boytoy once she gets one i find out about tho

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Luffymaxxing, nigkook and 1 other person
your clinginess is already turning her off and making shit worse

kinda cringe to see a blackpiller act like that ngl,

get some other plates dude.
bro i dont act this way with NO other women bro like literally none this is the only girl im this retarded over u dont understand broooo

Fucking feminine faggot. Send me her socials so i can show her what being with one of God’s messengers feels like

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and MakinMogReturns
>We both have cheated
No nigga, She cheated on you. You didn't..You're saying this to save your rep between incels. Jfl, She hated you retard. Get over her
no we both cheated in like texting other people she never fucvked any other guy thats CUCKED id never be with a girl after anotherr guy fucks him i have atleaST SUM RESPECT IM NOT LIKE @Nebula or sum

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I literally am so obsessed with this girl its not even funny bro i literally have a mini like like journal on my thoughts about her like its that bad bro so anyways she is blackpilled and high iq she doesnt trust me anymore (rightfully so tbh) so what do i do now she told me she doesnt wanna be with me anymore and ive alr changed and im willing to give her all my socials quit whatever etc but she doesnt care so what do i do now?

Do i keep fighting for her or do i give up i literally am crazy for this girl i sliced her name in my arm type shi with a blunt blade id kill for her kill myself etc
Move on and forget her

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
holy fuck, simping as nigga wtf is this.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and MakinMogReturns
we both have cheated once from texting other people not like fucking them or nun
I don't know the details of your relationship but you both cheated already sounds like an epic fail

The only thing you can try to do is completely stop talking to her and remove her from all social media

then possibly she will contact you again... or if not you just gotta move on which is probably a better outcome anyway

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MakinMogReturns
so why does she hate u
well our last like break up or wtv i was high asl and i called my ex (the one before this girl) then i asked my ex for nudes as a joke because she has a guy or wtv and my girl seen it so she got mad

• Woah
well our last like break up or wtv i was high asl and i called my ex (the one before this girl) then i asked my ex for nudes as a joke because she has a guy or wtv and my girl seen it so she got mad
ur an idiot

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MakinMogReturns
what is your reason for your obsession with her, why are u so obsessed with her

• +1
She be white?

• Hmm...
ur an idiot
i agree with this i fucked up but it's not like im fucking hoes or sum which she knows i can do whenever i want like some internet bs is that important?

• Hmm...
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles, aesthetic beauty and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
She is me is a female personality wise when i met her virgin untouched she is almost my looksmatch facially which i can never find being a manlet chadlite etc

russian and med mix
can u show me in dms

View attachment 2740436
high T slayer trait: watching zherka

Zherka's streams last quarter:

- scream random shit

- numerology readings that just says the basic of the basic for 10$

some of his content used to be good

now all he does is scream at the camera, pull some ran through whores to advertise his course (probably only surface shit and pasted from freud and other psychologists/psychoanalysts)

he still has a very high knowledge but unfortunately now he only shares surface-level shit.

Then he screams Jesus is King but still acts like a slave of satan.

he truly only cares about money and views nothing else.

• +1
but he was her first she was virgin when they met and she didn't fuck others in the meantime so I kinda get him (still retarded tho)

I know how hard it is.

But I teach others from my personal experience.

No matter who she is or how much you love her.

you never, ever beg to get her back.

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and st.hamudi but 6‘5

- scream random shit

now all he does is scream at the camera, pull some ran through whores to advertise his course (probably only surface shit and pasted from freud and other psychologists/psychoanalysts)

he still has a very high knowledge but unfortunately now he only shares surface-level shit.

laughed at this ngl

yea I agree he was cooler im very disappointed from him he had great potential
still that guy is funny asf and has knowledge but you are right

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill
I know how hard it is.

But I teach others from my personal experience.

No matter who she is or how much you love her.

you never, ever beg to get her back.
listening to raf camora - alles probiert while reading this

same I had to learn it the hard way now I couldn't give less shit

• +1
Reactions: diamondbill

- scream random shit

Yea he says weird shit all the time. He is def a bit of a junkie.
His advice on women however was LIFE CHANGING for me!

• Woah
You have attachment issues and falling in love is bad. "Walk in love" and let this hoe go. Find a new one you beta

• +1

dont give her attention and forget about her for a while

its gonna suck ass but its the only way, and its win win, she will either come back cause she notices the space or if she doesn't it wasnt worth you fighting for more anyways

• +1
have some self respect

• +1
Reactions: h111
i bet she already forgot about you

i bet she already forgot about you
Yeah i got an update she started talking to her old hoes from the past or wtv ive just been self improving ima try and get another girl next year when i look better and fix this depression.