My ex moved on after 3 weeks

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I was the one that ended things and shit but I was just hoping she received some sort of trauma and would never be happy again. Turns out she has a new boyfriend. Us men are disposable and women will move onto the next like it's nothing. It was just crazy to me that she can move on that fast

I was her first I'll always be imprinted in her mind so W. She probably talks about me to her new boyfriend about how she was muh a victim and all that chit.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moggathon, try2beme, kebab and 1 other person
It’s probably because you look and smell like shit

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: moggathon and N1666
Puzzi di merda subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
It’s probably because you look and smell like shit
Yeah true ngl, I doubled my calorie intake and haven't left my room so I'm just fat. My self improvement arc starts soon, when I'm lean again I'll rape my ex.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moggathon and Ricky212
Fuck she was so hot too but she was too hyper and annoying as fuck. She also sent me a pic of her pussy and it was DISGUSTING. I just couldn't carry things on after seeing that and then we argued so I managed to escape her.

Fuck she was so hot too but she was too hyper and annoying as fuck. She also sent me a pic of her pussy and it was DISGUSTING. I just couldn't carry things on after seeing that and then we argued so I managed to escape her.
Is she white or ethnic?

• +1
Ethnic. She is Brazilian and something else but looked white
On behalf of brazil I apologise🤮
She must be bad af tho

• JFL
On behalf of brazil I apologise🤮
She must be bad af tho
Yes she was. I couldn't look past her looks though because her personality was dog shit, we always argued. I'm going back to white British girls they are so simple and stress free

Naive if you think girls date guys only when they've moved on. It's very normal for girls to be in relationships and have genuine feelings for other guys. The guy she's dating now is just the first oofy she bonded with after you broke up. They call them "rebounds".

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and N1666
My gf would never

• JFL
You mean the biological male dressed up in a wig? Based on your experience with a trans female, should I date one?
100%

• Love it
I was the one that ended things and shit but I was just hoping she received some sort of trauma and would never be happy again. Turns out she has a new boyfriend. Us men are disposable and women will move onto the next like it's nothing. It was just crazy to me that she can move on that fast

I was her first I'll always be imprinted in her mind so W. She probably talks about me to her new boyfriend about how she was muh a victim and all that chit.
females move on quick cause they get replacement to occupy their mind right away

guys get stuck on a old gf or love cause they have NO replacements

its why u need at least 3 females in your rotation

• Woah
You just wasn't him lol 0 dick game just overall failure kys

• Hmm...
she was just using you and that guy was in the background for a while bro lol prob got cheated on

You just wasn't him lol 0 dick game just overall failure kys
Average low iq Ramirez fan who wants to act tough online to be "muh dark triad" and has never stepped out into the real world.

she was just using you and that guy was in the background for a while bro lol prob got cheated on
She was obsessed with me so I highly doubt that. Anyways onto the next bitch, something you cannot relate to because ur an unbearable faggot