My ex oneitis got dicked down by a 5'7 Argentinian BBC )Brutal)

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
So this bitch, i got no words, like a year ago i liked this whore from my classroom and we almost got together, i wanted to LTR because she was a virgin atm and she fits in my type, pale skin dark brown hair cute face wide hips, but the problem there was that me and my homies used to bully her friend group who were really a bunch of aspies but like really retarded ones, anyways she wanted me to make my friends stop the whole thing or we couldnt be together and she was like rlly fine but not that much + she was poor and her dad works for my dad lmao, so basically i told her to go fuck herself.

haven't rlly paid attention to what she did since then but like 3 weeks ago my whole classroom went to Argentina to clubbing and that kind of shit, i didnt go because i was travelling on Europe but my homie told me she lost her virginity to a 5'7 argentinian nigger, i couldnt believe what i was hearing, after 2 days it was confirmed by a video that recorded them getting into a room i was devastated no words that minousculus black piece of shit was destroying her hymen while i was not destroying her.

the part that annoys me the most is that it was a mulignane who took her virginity because i dont really like black people that much

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Jamaldickjavontus
Dnrd cuck.

« Argentinian bbc »

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, futuregigamogger, shalomnigga and 3 others
So this bitch, i got no words, like a year ago i liked this whore from my classroom and we almost got together, i wanted to LTR because she was a virgin atm and she fits in my type, pale skin dark brown hair cute face wide hips, but the problem there was that me and my homies used to bully her friend group who were really a bunch of aspies but like really retarded ones, anyways she wanted me to make my friends stop the whole thing or we couldnt be together and she was like rlly fine but not that much + she was poor and her dad works for my dad lmao, so basically i told her to go fuck herself.

haven't rlly paid attention to what she did since then but like 3 weeks ago my whole classroom went to Argentina to clubbing and that kind of shit, i didnt go because i was travelling on Europe but my homie told me she lost her virginity to a 5'7 argentinian nigger, i couldnt believe what i was hearing, after 2 days it was confirmed by a video that recorded them getting into a room i was devastated no words that minousculus black piece of shit was destroying her hymen while i was not destroying her.

the part that annoys me the most is that it was a mulignane who took her virginity because i dont really like black people that much
@quemirasmanv2 why did u do this user dirty

• +1
Reactions: LordSergiXX63
was it @quemirasmanv2 ?

• +1
HAHAHA
Laughing to the bank like Hahaha
smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

You just got cucked by BBC 😂🫵🏽

• JFL
Reactions: drimprovement, Jamaldickjavontus, Looks234 and 2 others
Deserved for having an oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066

Tales

classic oneitis story

• +1

Argentinian bbc??
5'7" black guy??

u sure?

was he a trigueno like Aguero or something?

Screenshot 20240127 011812 Gallery

• +1
Grow up and stop obsessing over random bitches you fucking castrated subhuman cuck

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer

Serves you well for bullying people just for fun.

I have a similar story to this. I remember seeing my oneitis kissing some dude at my graduation party. It was almost like out of a movie. I was there having fun, dancing with friends, just living life and from across the room I see some foid with the same red dress making out with some dude. I’m shocked with my mouth wide open when I realize it was her. JFL

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Andremln
Serves you well for bullying people just for fun.

I have a similar story to this. I remember seeing my oneitis kissing some dude at my graduation party. It was almost like out of a movie. I was there having fun, dancing with friends, just living life and from across the room I see some foid with the same red dress making out with some dude. I’m shocked with my mouth wide open when I realize it was her. JFL
Happens to the best of us lad

• +1

No pics no care

Argentinians are white.

>Argentinian
>BBC

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 52057
Niggas watch one episode of sopranos and call niggers mulignans

• Love it
Reactions: Andremln
theres barely any blacks in argentina lol wtf bbcs even in places that hate them are cucking guys

Argentinians are white.
tbh yeah but as in every LATAM country even in good places there are mestizos or even blacks that their parents immigrated

brutal tho ngl, but thats life

"ARGENTINA IS WHITE"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066