My ex-oneitis got Pregnant by a subhuman

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Haven't talked to her in years after ghosting her. She wanted to get super serious with me but I wasn't ready to 100% settle down but she was pretty loyal despite this. I basically told her to go live her life and fuck other guys. We went our separate ways. I logged back into an old Instagram account and forgot she was following me (vice versa) and I see she has a boyfriend and is posting belly pics 😂. I'm like damn wtf. I clicked on her profile and she has pics of her boyfriend who is legit a 3/10 subhuman ginger. Back then she was a legit 6.5-7/10 but she has decended herself and gained weight and is now a 5.5/10. Brootal. And this chick isn't even that old. She's about 20-21 so it's crazy to see her having a kid so young.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, isis_Bleach and 9 others
Americans truly are another breed

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Beetlejuice
That’s why you don’t fuck low class bitches

This world is fucked, not just america.
It seems more common for americans to let themselves go, take completely shitty decisions and be fucked up by the time they're early 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, thereallegend, Deleted member 19530 and 3 others
That’s why you don’t fuck low class bitches
She wasn't low class. Came from a middle class family jfl. But it's so weird to see her letting herself go and picking a subhuman when she can lose weight and easily get a Chad/Tyrone if she wanted to.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
That's nice and all but um......... OP where are the pics :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
It seems more common for americans to let themselves go, take completely shitty decisions and be fucked up by the time they're early 20s.
Honestly pretty true. Cannot deny this. Just 10 mins on tinder and every chick under 25 seems to be an alcoholic, does drugs, or makes shitty life decisions.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice and the BULL
That's nice and all but OP where are the pics
I was gonna post but I don't wanna dox myself. And if I post a pic of the guy, I'm afraid someone will be able to recognize him or some shit idk. Unless y'all wanna see em with their faces covered? 😂

I was gonna post but I don't wanna dox myself. And if I post a pic of the guy, I'm afraid someone will be able to recognize him or some shit idk. Unless y'all wanna see em with their faces covered? 😂
Nikka just delete them later lol I'm tryna see wat yall got going

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
She wasn't low class. Came from a middle class family jfl. But it's so weird to see her letting herself go and picking a subhuman when she can lose weight and easily get a Chad/Tyrone if she wanted to.
probably not if she landed you

• JFL
Nikka just delete them later lol I'm tryna see wat yall got going
I still edited it. This bitch gained like 60+ lbs since I last saw her. Fuckin brootal jfl. Descended so hard.

Hfdhdf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Beetlejuice and The_God
What her race?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Johnnybegood, oldcelloser and 1 other person
@MarkCorrigan ginger pill

Pushed back hairline/bloated while she looks like the typical out of shape messican

the kid will be posting on here in 15 years
Nah she isn't ugly. Just fat which pushes her down. But she def ruined her kids genes by breeding with this subhuman. Lols.

Nigga that makes no sense since she's white too lmfao. My guess is that she got tired of being used up by chads/tyrones so she went with a nigga below her looksmatch. She was trynna get me to settle down but failed miserably. Can guarantee she prob tried to do the same for other dudes and gave up lol.

Nigga that makes no sense since she's white too lmfao. My guess is that she got tired of being used up by chads/tyrones so she went with a nigga below her looksmatch. She was trynna get me to settle down but failed miserably. Can guarantee she prob tried to do the same for other dudes and gave up lol.
She not white

No way

• +1
  • +1
She not white

No way
jfl how the fuck you gonna tell me? U dont even know her :lul:. Just bc shes tanned dont mean she aint white. Go to any beach city in america, and youll see a shit ton of tanned white bitches like her.

jfl how the fuck you gonna tell me? U dont even know her :lul:. Just bc shes tanned dont mean she aint white. Go to any beach city in america, and youll see a shit ton of tanned white bitches like her.
That's crazy

She looks latina/arab

• JFL
im not ginger but lifefuel for 4/10 JBW subumans then :love:
my dad is JBW subhuman (gymcelled tho)

there's hope for you guys, esp w/ ethnic women

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm and thereallegend
That's crazy

She looks latina/arab
Only bc of her skin complexion bc she tans alot. She used to be much more pale and looked more like a "regular" white girl.

• +1