My ex ruined my life

Ponomarevans

Ponomarevans

my life is shit
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
4
I think I've completely lost my faith in people, especially women. The photo shows my ex, who, after our breakup, set her sister's distraught husband on me, who beat me up in front of them. And then my friends, who I considered brothers, simply disowned me and started spreading rumors about me and generally making fun of me. I feel terrible; she recently called me an outcast, saying I have narrow shoulders and that I'm vile and callous.

KmieA uaZwFgEdFtadn QS6jwDYQjGxU52LZ0Zsw0C4IQAbQSP11yOADgrcUHFzSWrOz2NP96 oOdOLx HCvH  K
 
Now you gotta watch sigma edits and take steroids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ponomarevans
Now you gotta watch sigma edits and take steroids
I think you right, to be honest, I already had some thoughts, but I decided to order some peptides for myself first. I took GHK-Cu to improve my skin at first, then I plan to add CJC-1295.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux

Similar threads

reeven
Replies
3
Views
45
7zyzz7
7zyzz7
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
51
romanstock
romanstock
g4rlic
Replies
4
Views
76
Raison_d'être
Raison_d'être
sync!
Replies
5
Views
62
gree
gree
andreiisdone
Replies
2
Views
49
5.5psl
5.5psl

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Franciυm
  • Ponomarevans
Back
Top