My ex wife says she wasn’t with a bbc

standardcel

standardcel

Kraken
She says it’s disgusting and he had a gf but apparently she was in a music video of a nigger and he was in her city for 1 month. I kinda don’t believe her because she asked me if I would also have a sex with a nigress I said not something serious

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme, sportsmogger and 4 others
Yk u like it

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
She says it’s disgusting and he had a gf but apparently she was in a music video of a nigger and he was in her city for 1 month. I kinda don’t believe her because she asked me if I would also have a sex with a nigress I said not something serious
She's lying never underestimate the power of BBC #blacknewworldorder

• Ugh..
Reactions: Nigger
Your ex wife used to twerk in rapper videos lmao?

Okay guys she admitted on social media she took the bbc. Obviously I would have never satisfied her stretched hole with my average cock and she will also never be satisfied after taking big cocks.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DharkDC, Nigger and Pikabro
Nvm.

So the rapper fucked your ex-wife? Before or after you?
Before me and she left him after meeting me but idgaf. My average cock will never be enough after taking a thick 7-8 incher

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Okay guys she admitted on social media she took the bbc. Obviously I would have never satisfied her stretched hole with my average cock and she will also never be satisfied after taking big cocks.
She can still be your loving wife though? You're too insecure to take a beautiful, kind, modest, loyal and loving lady just because she slept with a few hung men? Don't you understand she still loves you more than anything, just because she had hot sweaty long wild sex with a black guy and grinded her curvy fat ass on the hard long cocks of other men doesn't mean shit. And a big dick isn't everything, in fact 6 inchers are better and less rough/painful for the woman. You won't find a better woman bro

• JFL
Reactions: Nigger
She can still be your loving wife though? You're too insecure to take a beautiful, kind, modest, loyal and loving lady just because she slept with a few hung men? Don't you understand she still loves you more than anything, just because she had hot sweaty long wild sex with a black guy and grinded her ass on the hard long cocks of other men doesn't mean shit. And a big dick isn't everything, in fact 6 inchers are better and less rough/painful for the woman
Nah I will feel cucked to ltr her if I had big cock I would think about it. maybe just sex but I don’t want to get attached

Nah I will feel cucked to ltr her maybe just sex but I don’t want to get attached
Dude you are only denying yourself an amazing opportunity by being insecure like this. No woman will ever love you like she does. You'll be alone for ever if you don't lock her down

Dude you are only denying yourself an amazing opportunity by being insecure like this. No woman will ever love you like she does. You'll be alone for ever if you don't lock her down
But alone than living in shame

If I had a big cock I would think about it

But alone than living in shame
Why be ashamed? You're being insecure becasue she has a past. And still, if she only loves you after being with larger men, then doesn;t that show she's a keeper?

Why be ashamed? You're being insecure becasue she has a past. And still, if she only loves you after being with larger men, then doesn;t that show she's a keeper?
Because she fucked inferior men. Inferior men had her before me. I lose my value she drags me down and she will most likely cheat aswell. Love doesn’t last forever

And she knows better now
too late. You can’t just do such mistakes and then expecting no consequences. She killed herself and after the divorce initiated by her she will go to hell I won’t marry her

too late. You can’t just do such mistakes and then expecting no consequences. She killed herself and after the divorce initiated by her she will go to hell I won’t marry her
Yeah true ngl, I'm just feeding into my cuck fetish developed from reading about this stuff online all the time

Yeah true ngl, I'm just feeding into my cuck fetish developed from reading about this stuff online all the time
I wanted to meet her 2020 she didn’t want. she did onlyfans, took bbc, got pumped and dumped by several boyfriends then married me lmao

Like those cuck memes

• JFL
I wanted to meet her 2020 she didn’t want. she did onlyfans, took bbc, got pumped and dumped by several boyfriends then married me lmao

Like those cuck memes
At least you got to have a lot of sex with her. Is she hot?

At least you got to have a lot of sex with her. Is she hot?
she was like a jb. I didn’t fuck long, I didn’t even want it long wanted to finish fast.

Like those cuck memes
What would u rate her? Htb?

she was like a jb. I didn’t fuck long, I didn’t even want it long wanted to finish fast.
She looked youthful or she looked underdeveloped? Did she have big ass and tits?

She looked youthful or she looked underdeveloped? Did she have big ass and tits?
She was rather small and petite. The bbc destroyed her made her bleed

Why are you people tolerating this shit behavior?????

She was rather small and petite. The bbc destroyed her made her bleed
That's disgusting ngl, her vaginal walls got tears and ripped from the friction of BBC causing bleeding. So no ass or anything?

That's disgusting ngl, her vaginal walls got tears and ripped from the friction of BBC causing bleeding. So no ass or anything?
She had a small tiny pussy. She isn’t made for big cocks

• +1
So basically she's a perfect fit for you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Yes if she was with me 2020 it’s too late now. I get the experience and move on

• +1
Before me and she left him after meeting me but idgaf. My average cock will never be enough after taking a thick 7-8 incher
First of all, you have no idea what the size of his dick was. Even if she said something about it, unless you've got actual measurements, it's all BS. Second, the more stories you post, the more I start to think you're LARPing about everything, JFL. It\s kind of ridiculous.

Then why you divorce her? She loves you, is beautiful, her vaggie is a perfect snug fit for you and she has fat ass to boot. U think virgins exist in 2024?

First of all, you have no idea what the size of his dick was. Even if she said something about it, unless you've got actual measurements, it's all BS. Second, the more stories you post, the more I start to think you're LARPing about everything, JFL. It\s kind of ridiculous.
Nah bro it’s comedy like those cuck memes my life was always comedy so I don’t expect anything else anymore

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
She can still be your loving wife though? You're too insecure to take a beautiful, kind, modest, loyal and loving lady just because she slept with a few hung men? Don't you understand she still loves you more than anything, just because she had hot sweaty long wild sex with a black guy and grinded her curvy fat ass on the hard long cocks of other men doesn't mean shit. And a big dick isn't everything, in fact 6 inchers are better and less rough/painful for the woman. You won't find a better woman bro
Honest question: If a woman who belonged to the same race as you (just like in OP's story), got dicked down by hung white guys or hung Mexicans, would you still go for her? I agree that 6 inch > 6+ inch.

Why are you talking about BBC with your wife?

• JFL
Nah bro it’s comedy like those cuck memes my life was always comedy so I don’t expect anything else anymore
It's just that your stories are indeed like jokes almost, so that's why I'm saying it. Like how?

Then why you divorce her? She loves you, is beautiful, her vaggie is a perfect snug fit for you and she has fat ass to boot. U think virgins exist in 2024?
because I feel awful being with her. I feel ashamed bro. She’s dragging me down. Everyone will laugh at me

Honest question: If a woman who belonged to the same race as you (just like in OP's story), got dicked down by hung white guys or hung Mexicans, would you still go for her? I agree that 6 inch > 6+ inch.
Heck I would prefer it that way

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
because I feel awful being with her. I feel ashamed bro. She’s dragging me down. Everyone will laugh at me
Nobody will laugh at you, they'll be jealous you secured a fine lady.