My experience as high tier normie getting iois - heavenly life

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Quote: As a HTN, the best IOIs I get are from other HTNs. It's like they show understanding and mutual feelings.

HTN IOIs are heavenly. It feels like time slows down. Birds chirp. Angels come down. A new star is born.

I listen to this song to remember my IOIs

If a HTN gets this, imagine how it must feel to be Chad.

But that's okay, I am grateful for what God has given me.:feelsokman:

I'm a spiritual person who wants to transcend bodily consciousness but I am a biological being afterall, why can't I enjoy what I've been given? Especially when not everyone has the luxury of it? And it's mentally healthy?

My theory is that attractive people subconsciously understand aesthetics more innately and appreciate it more intensely, so they vibrate on the same level as other attractive people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Copeful, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
Quote: As a HTN, the best IOIs I get are from other HTNs. It's like they show understanding and mutual feelings.

HTN IOIs are heavenly. It feels like time slows down. Birds chirp. Angels come down. A new star is born.

I'm a spiritual person who wants to transcend bodily consciousness but I am a biological being afterall, why can't I enjoy what I've been given? Especially when not everyone has the luxury of it? And it's mentally healthy?

My theory is that attractive people subconsciously understand aesthetics more innately and appreciate it more intensely, so they vibrate on the same level as other attractive people.

Your ugly face doesn’t vibrate with anything besides a prostate massager up your ass when you are on Omegle on their last dying days

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, g0op and X D
Your ugly face doesn’t vibrate with anything besides a prostate massager up your ass when you are on Omegle on their last dying days

Greycel rage. I feel your envy. I sympathize with you.

How else would be able to perfectly describe this, then? Did I make this shit up? Copy it from somewhere else?

U are chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: tervile1

pajeet its over my boi

no IOIs for your face curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, tombradylover, g0op and 2 others
Understandable. Please send me your picture in DM's

pajeet its over my boi

I can understand how incredulous this may sound considering how ugly most Curries are. You can choose not to believe if you want. Such is life.

• Hmm...

• +1
Greycel rage. I feel your envy. I sympathize with you.

How else would be able to perfectly describe this, then? Did I make this shit up? Copy it from somewhere else?
High tier curry…

Tells me everything i need to know

Back to the slums of new delhi

Indians are wildly pack oriented creatures so it’s very possible you gained this confidence from walking around with 56 other indian men, all chattering rapidly about stargate or skype or whatever you indians talk about

But the truth is, people only give you those looks out of concern or momentary fear

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, g0op, House Lannister and 1 other person
no IOIs for your face curry

Ok... I'll get a friend to videocamera record my iois in public. Just give me two months to set things up.

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
High tier curry…

Tells me everything i need to know

Back to the slums of new delhi

Indians are wildly pack oriented creatures so it’s very possible you gained this confidence from walking around with 56 other indian men, all chattering rapidly about stargate or skype or whatever you indians talk about

But the truth is, people only give you those looks out of concern or momentary fear

Mate. I'm an introvert. I go solo.:feelsping:

The HTBs in question
IMG 0093

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
nigga staring at foids like a starved abused dog and them looking back out of fear isnt a ioi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, tombradylover, g0op and 2 others
nigga staring at foids like a starved abused dog and them looking back out of fear isnt a ioi

Then what am I doing? Lying? I don't need you to believe me, pal. I live my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful
Then what am I doing? Lying? I don't need you to believe me, pal. I live my life.

your not lying
your brain is misinterpreting the situation so that you can feel some semblance of validation

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
your not lying
your brain is misinterpreting the situation so that you can feel some semblance of validation

Your username says it all. "Copeful".

I didn't know women smile at you and fiddle their hair out of fear, lol.

• JFL
Your username says it all. "Copeful".

I didn't know women smile at you and fiddle their hair out of fear, lol.
theyre just being nice
if you dont get approached and asked for contact info its not a ioi ... ive had girls come up to me and ask for directions all giggly and laughing and shit but i wouldnt consider that an ioi
@Biggdink deusional looksmax users think a girl being friendly is a ioi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
theyre just being nice
if you dont get approached and asked for contact info its not a ioi ... ive had girls come up to me and ask for directions all giggly and laughing and shit but i wouldnt consider that an ioi
@Biggdink deusional looksmax users think a girl being friendly is a ioi

Fucking retard, only Chad gets approached by women.

no girls approach actual HTNs too
especially in warm settings like school or a party/social type thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Bushman
Idek what to say to this tbh

Well duh. No shit. I've experienced that plenty of times.

• +1
HAHAHAHA.
if you’ve never been approached by a woman, you are below MTN

Guess I triggered you, huh?

Hahahaha!

You posted three extremely edited models with no details concerning their sex lives. For all we know, they could be just like Doutzen Kroes. Your examples provide absolutely zero support to your claim.

In addition, The last three women would not look as impressive under the same photographic conditions as the “ugly” Becky.
You are extremely dimwitted

I’m a ltn and get approached all the time in warm settings (clubs/parties)

Users here just wanna delusion max to convince themselves they’re top 10%

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Copeful
I’m a ltn and get approached all the time in warm settings (clubs/parties)

Users here just wanna delusion max to convince themselves they’re top 10%

Yeah but it depends on the attractiveness of the women who approach you too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Girls way above my looks level usually

Girls have low standards irl

Ain't no way a high tier normie girl will approach you.

They do

Blakcpill is a lie
yeah this
op is a skinnyfat hindu chode and still getting ioi’s irl
blackpill is giga cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
yeah this
op is a skinnyfat hindu chode and still getting ioi’s irl
blackpill is giga cope tbh

I was talking about when I skinny back when I was living in India.

this is too specific :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back