My experience being treated special ed

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

Master
lets start with middle school first, most brutal

Middle school: I grew up fat during this time fyi
- Occasionally “why do you never talk question”

-Heard giggling most times that i RARELY raises my hand to answer a question and a “good job” whisper

-Forced into group project and was literally dickrided everytime i said the simplest thing, i eventually stopped talking and the dude there was like “come on bro you can do it this is a group project” and would congratulate me everytime i did something to help

-After that group project girl there waved to me a couple times

-In another group project one of the girls asked “why do you never talk” and one of the black dudes said “its cute” as in a cute puppy hes straight asf tho

-When i had to do a pullup in gym, i couldnt even do one, but everyone just smiled and said “nice try man better luck next time”

-When i had to run my mile, some random dude walked up to me and said “its fine bro you’re faster than usian bolt you’ll be fine”

Now, highschool, before highschool i lost A LOT of weight, like from obese to barely overweight, i also grew a lot taller (6’1ish)

Highschool:

-Never got asked “why dont you talk” ever again, but nontheless got some semi sped treatment

-still had 0 friends at all

-no female interested in me still

-Only in one class there was this running joke where the popular loud kids had a nickname, i knew no one nor was i loud but they pulled me into the joke and i got my own nickname, everytime id walk into class 2 kids would salute and say my name. I will point out that one of them tried to hangout with me but i just denied like a retard, i could have been popular who knows

-Random kid i’ve known since middleschool walked up and asked to take a picture with me

-Random woman i never met called me an idiot when i missed a ball throw

-Year before that got called an idiot when i missed a ball throw

-Random kid i’ve never spoken to said when i walked in class “this guy is my favorite guy in the whole classroom”

Why do i get treated like a sped? Am i that subhuman? Has anyone else had these experiences?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, kebab, butterworld and 1 other person
Bump i need to hear about other incels experiences

Bump i need to hear about other incels experiences
i used to be the most energic in middle school and talk all the time but in high school i became the opposite and was quiet all time, the quitest in the class

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
i used to be adhd in middle school and talk all the time but in high school i became the opposite and was quiet all time, the quitest in the class
Same shit but for elementary school for me, was super talkitive and i got called annoying then when i moved school districts it like doubled my quietness and my cuck inhib

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Stop using excuses like height to make u feel better about being a weak minded faggot
This is why people like u are suicidal literal waste of air

Stop using excuses like height to make u feel better about being a weak minded faggot
This is why people like u are suicidal literal waste of air
You’re as much of a cuck as any other incel in this forum do me a favor and hang yourself i promise no one would care

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
You seem like you have autism

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
You didn’t have to tell me you were special ed I could tell
IMG 2646

-Heard giggling most times that i RARELY raises my hand to answer a question and a “good job” whisper

-Forced into group project and was literally dickrided everytime i said the simplest thing, i eventually stopped talking and the dude there was like “come on bro you can do it this is a group project” and would congratulate me everytime i did something to help

-In another group project one of the girls asked “why do you never talk” and one of the black dudes said “its cute” as in a cute puppy hes straight asf tho

-When i had to do a pullup in gym, i couldnt even do one, but everyone just smiled and said “nice try man better luck next time”

-When i had to run my mile, some random dude walked up to me and said “its fine bro you’re faster than usian bolt you’ll be fine”

Now, highschool, before highschool i lost A LOT of weight, like from obese to barely overweight, i also grew a lot taller (6’1ish)

Highschool:

-Never got asked “why dont you talk” ever again, but nontheless got some semi sped treatment

-Only in one class there was this running joke where the popular loud kids had a nickname, i knew no one nor was i loud but they pulled me into the joke and i got my own nickname, everytime id walk into class 2 kids would salute and say my name. I will point out that one of them tried to hangout with me but i just denied like a retard, i could have been popular who knows

-Random kid i’ve known since middleschool walked up and asked to take a picture with me

-Random kid i’ve never spoken to said when i walked in class “this guy is my favorite guy in the whole classroom”

Why do i get treated like a sped? Am i that subhuman? Has anyone else had these experiences?
How to test for autism

Highschool:

Bump

• +1

Highschool:

Bump

• +1

Highschool:

Bump