My experience returning to school after ascending over summer.

when did you finish skl, i finished 19 aug and start 5 sept
I don’t wanna accidentally dox myself by I ended late may and started last week

I don’t wanna accidentally dox myself by I ended late may and started last week
alright also no one cares enough to look for your school through term dates, plus you posted ur face so fair enough

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
The changes I had: Lowered Bodyfat significantly and debloated, went from 6’1 with shoes to 6’3 with shoes (lifts),
got really tan, joined a sports team, started being more NT (learned not to talk about BP), slightly better fashion.
What I experienced: Friends and school staff asking/telling me I got taller (probably means I frauded too much), caught some of the hottest girls in my classes looking at me, made one girl blush when I had to work with her (she also stuttered while talking to me), overall I just feel like my teachers like me better and i’m more respected and liked by everyone. BP is real.
can we see what u look like?

probably mid htn if u fraud 6’3 but if ur physique is really good maybe high htn
alr thank you. highly appreciated
also depends where u live, here where I live just by being mid-high MTN and 6’1 at 16 I have like low-mid HTN appeal
I live in the US, 6’3 is ideal here

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
IMG 1572
💀

• +1
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio
The changes I had: Lowered Bodyfat significantly and debloated, went from 6’1 with shoes to 6’3 with shoes (lifts),
got really tan, joined a sports team, started being more NT (learned not to talk about BP), slightly better fashion.
What I experienced: Friends and school staff asking/telling me I got taller (probably means I frauded too much), caught some of the hottest girls in my classes looking at me, made one girl blush when I had to work with her (she also stuttered while talking to me), overall I just feel like my teachers like me better and i’m more respected and liked by everyone. BP is real.
I had the opposite experience. Went from slightly above average treatment to LTN.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I had the opposite experience. Went from slightly above average treatment to LTN.
RIP. Except you were smart enough not to post your face.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Great job! we're all gonna ascend together

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and chinprojectiongod
Great job! we're all gonna ascend together
sorry buddy wont happen if there were no betas there would be no alphas, good would not exist without evil

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
sorry buddy wont happen if there were no betas there would be no alphas, good would not exist without evil
Be my guest you can be the ugly guy for us others to mog, i aint stopping you. But the actual looksmaxers here are gonna ascend

Be my guest you can be the ugly guy for us others to mog, i aint stopping you. But the actual looksmaxers here are gonna ascend
imagine denying common sense, theres a reason people gatekeep methods retard. the more mainstream this becomes the more harder it is to compete, the standards rise and the average looksmaxxers fall behind due to genetic limitations.

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
imagine denying common sense, theres a reason people gatekeep methods retard. the more mainstream this becomes the more harder it is to compete, the standards rise and the average looksmaxxers fall behind due to genetic limitations.
You joined on Tuesday and know nothing talking about gatekeeping lmao. you're the retard thinking most people are looksmaxing. Looksmaxing have already had it's fame on TikTok and it's slowly dying. It will never be mainstream and competition won't increase even when half the users on this site calls every looksmax cope

You joined on Tuesday and know nothing talking about gatekeeping lmao. you're the retard thinking most people are looksmaxing. Looksmaxing have already had it's fame on TikTok and it's slowly dying. It will never be mainstream and competition won't increase even when half the users on this site calls every looksmax cope
Omg no way you joined Jun 18, 2024, and are trying to big bro me on join dates BAHAHAHHAHA just because you joined 2 months ago means you know it all? gatekeeping is a word and has a definition i know about gatekeeping because i know English, 12 iq nigger how retarded are you faggot? :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

I'm totally stupid thinking most people are trying to improve their lives LMAO... Looksmaxxing has been around for hundreds of years, its only rebranded fucking idiot, looksmaxxing is already mainstream why do you think people go to the gym? wear makeup? cover their acne? buy hair loss medication? lose weight?

Quit it with the whitepill bullshit, and face the facts brotha, 80% of people dont have a chance due to poor living conditions, economy, skin color, genetics, if you're in a white or are white country you have an advantage over 90% of people already. you think currys are going to ascend as hard as whites or blacks? their fucking skinny and twinkish lmao, they smell and look like shit nobody likes them.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Shredded + tan = easiest ascension
+ high t from vitamin d

Shredded + tan = easiest ascension
+ high t from vitamin d
yeah honestly going from 15-8% bodyfat and tanning could be a 2 point ascension on the right person

I think dating is a myth. No foid has truly ever given me a solid ioi and especially never made the first move.
how bro.. I get approached (not everytime) I'm out and even more IOIs

how bro.. I get approached (not everytime) I'm out and even more IOIs
You’re chad probably, nothing a mtn like me would ever know about

• Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7
You’re chad probably, nothing a mtn like me would ever know about
No bro. I'm 5'11 :feelswah: Facially I think I'm HTN+ tho, I just enjoy the IOIs and boost my self confidence. I even told the girl I fucked earlier this day the IOIs I got :lul:

No bro. I'm 5'11 :feelswah: Facially I think I'm HTN+ tho, I just enjoy the IOIs and boost my self confidence. I even told the girl I fucked earlier this day the IOIs I got :lul:
still mogs me, I don’t know why you’re even on here if you’re getting regular approaches and IOIs

• +1
It also feels productive being on this site :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
You can always improve bhai and you look good in my opinion
not good enough to get approached or any real IOIs at 6’3 evidently, there’s not even that much I can do at this point besides from surgery and steroids

• +1
not good enough to get approached or any real IOIs at 6’3 evidently, there’s not even that much I can do at this point besides from surgery and steroids
6'3 is a the best height bro

maybe the girls think they are out of your league or smth

imagine if someone found these pics from your city and your talking about NT and shoe lifts
I know bro, tbh I think i’m to the point the pictures don’t look enough like me that anyone would recognize me unless it was someone who knew me really well, there’s maybe 20-50 people that would recognize me.

imagine if someone found these pics from your city and your talking about NT and shoe lifts
but yeah if I get exposed that’s literally it for my social life