My experience with balding

G

grooxx

Bronze
I have been loosing my hairs since one year and a half. I'm 24 yo rn, so it's started end of 22.

Hopped quickly on minox 2x a day and did Dermaroller 1.5mm once a week.

It slowed the process down to just loosing density, after having lost a cm of hairline (it's a lot)
In comparison, my brother had vegeta hairline at my age (but mogger face so fuck him)
Different color, different angle, but you can tell.

Goal of this thread is to show one exemple of That typical scenario.

The non balding picture is from June 2021, and the balding one is from September 2022. Hairline hasn't changed since but density lowered.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230909_231310.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_231310.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230909_231452.jpg
    Screenshot_20230909_231452.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
I have been loosing my hairs since one year and a half. I'm 24 yo rn, so it's started end of 22.

Hopped quickly on minox 2x a day and did Dermaroller 1.5mm once a week.

It slowed the process down to just loosing density, after having lost a cm of hairline (it's a lot)
In comparison, my brother had vegeta hairline at my age (but mogger face so fuck him)
Different color, different angle, but you can tell.

Goal of this thread is to show one exemple of That typical scenario.

The non balding picture is from June 2021, and the balding one is from September 2022. Hairline hasn't changed since but density lowered.
Jump on fin asap, if that doesn't work use dutasteride or pyrulutamide. Minox is Robin, Fin is Batman. Fin will stop the process and give you some regrowth, min and derma puts said growth into overdrive. Your case is fuly salvageable. Don't worry about sides, they are rare and Pyru doesn't seem to have any.
I fraud my hairline, but I had to shave due to an accident. Im on a weight loss journey and with hair women my age complimented me at uni. Now only the 30+ crowd pays attention to me until I regrow.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Every looksmaxxer should be on fin and dermaroll his hair even if there are no signs of balding
Prevention >>>>>>>> cure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Struggler03, JayRune96, Deleted member 1901 and 6 others
Jump on fin asap, if that doesn't work use dutasteride or pyrulutamide. Minox is Robin, Fin is Batman. Fin will stop the process and give you some regrowth, min and derma puts said growth into overdrive. Your case is fuly salvageable. Don't worry about sides, they are rare and Pyru doesn't seem to have any.
I fraud my hairline, but I had to shave due to an accident. Im on a weight loss journey and with hair women my age complimented me at uni. Now only the 30+ crowd pays attention to me until I regrow.
You have no sides with fin at all?

• +1
Reactions: JayRune96
Is your dick working ?

• +1
if i go bald i die all i have is skin hair and eyes if bald over

You have no sides with fin at all?
Is your dick working ?
no and yes. I have more severe sides from minox. Regrowth is decent too. My island is a peninsula now.
My crown back and sides are quite full, but I have this island of hair in front type of balding. I can usually fraud it, but I recently shaved my head die to an accident destroying some hair.
That I still got to use my dick as a bald guy was lifefuel and a huge whitepill. I need a transplant soon, because I wanna pull some young nerdy cosplay girls and I am a cosplayer. Currently as a baldie with ogre physique I only get ios and complimemts from girls 30+.

You know someone here in the forum who knows good clinics in Turkey or ideally Germany?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
You know someone here in the forum who knows good clinics in Turkey or ideally Germany?
There are some threads here you can just search it up
But I think turkey is ideal since it is cheap and there are more experienced docs
There
That I still got to use my dick as a bald guy
Your erection quality is like 100%?

• +1
There are some threads here you can just search it up
But I think turkey is ideal since it is cheap and there are more experienced docs
There

Your erection quality is like 100%?
Yes, completely normal. Libido is also normal. I don't feel the depression either.
I was almost scammed by a Turkish hairmill. Now with fin and min I'll need about 1500-2000 grafts for a youthful hairline, they wanted to plant 3000 grafts, so Im a bit weary of Turkey. But thanks for the advice though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Did you purposely post the lowest quality pics you could find?

Did you purposely post the lowest quality pics you could find?
Listen you bitch, nobody is as autistic as you. I don't wake up and take pics from all different angles in the best lighting possible.
Now go rot In your useless realm of coping, you may have another 10 000 useless messages to write like this one.
Hope that you were not as useless to your parents than you are to this community.
No wonder you don't have friends or gf.
Yeaaaaaah let's be part of incel community and rot foreveeeeer.

Man you are living the dream!

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
Listen you bitch, nobody is as autistic as you. I don't wake up and take pics from all different angles in the best lighting possible.
Now go rot In your useless realm of coping, you may have another 10 000 useless messages to write like this one.
Hope that you were not as useless to your parents than you are to this community.
No wonder you don't have friends or gf.
Yeaaaaaah let's be part of incel community and rot foreveeeeer.

Man you are living the dream!
Are You Okay Season 2 GIF by Friends