My experience with bonesmashing

Deleted member 5892

Deleted member 5892

Requested ban, I'll be back soon
I wanted to try it out, just for fun. Bonesmashed my cheekbones for like an hour.

Here are some observations that I've made:

- The cheekbones become bigger as a result of swelling, of course, the bones don't just start to grow after you've hit them (that's common sense). The swelling is slightly asymmetrical, one cheekbone got slightly bigger than the other.
- The result is surprisingly, extremely aesthetic. I instantly got hollow cheeks in every damn light setting, and I couldn't stop taking pictures of myself.
- Bonesmashing for too long will result in an excessive amount of swelling, don't do it. The swelling will just build up over time (and not right after), so make sure not to do it for too long.
- Only 2-3mm of cheekbone protrusion has a huge effect on how hollow your cheeks appear to be. This convinced me to get very small amount of fillers in this area.

If you wanna go out and get more attention from women, a short bonesmashing session will temporarily make you more attractive. Although obviously, unless you're already good looking it won't make a difference. It's just useful to make you appear more striking

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Sondern, thereallegend and 1 other person
Yea it works. Just do it smart and at the most important bones nasion brow infraorbital and zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
I'll never forget seeing bonesmashing start as a meme thread on lookism and blow up into what it is now. It was just a joke.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 5892
I'll never forget seeing bonesmashing start as a meme thread on lookism and blow up into what it is now. It was just a joke.
Bonesmashing won't make your bones bigger, I don't believe in it. I just think that ppl enjoy how the swelling looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Yea it works. Just do it smart and at the most important bones nasion brow infraorbital and zygos
I wouldnt recommend the infraorbital area bc the skin there is really thin and it will just damage it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I wouldnt recommend the infraorbital area bc the skin there is really thin and it will just damage it
Curry undereye genetics necessitates it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 5892
Bonesmashing won't make your bones bigger, I don't believe in it. I just think that ppl enjoy how the swelling looks
It does make it bigger but it takes time and results may not be aesthetically pleasing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5892