My Experience With Bpc-157 and TB-500

ChoppedArab

ChoppedArab

Silver
Joined
Mar 15, 2026
Posts
547
Reputation
402
Around three months ago, I fractured my left patella (the bone in the knee) in a motorcycle accident, which required surgery. My expected recovery time was around five months .So I decided to just fuck it and hop on a stack. I had heard about BPC-157 and TB-500 before from TikTok and stuff, but I’d never really looked into them. I ended up doing some research into the compounds, dosages, and other people’s experiences, and a lot of people claimed they worked. So I ordered some vials and got started.

My daily dose was approximately 3.5 mg total, consisting of roughly 2.5 mg GHK-Cu, 0.5 mg BPC-157, and 0.5 mg TB-500. I took the stack on a near-daily basis during my recovery.

It’s been around 3 months since I fractured my patella and had surgery. When it happened, I could barely bend my leg, had to use crutches, and had a leg brace. I was told recovery would take around 5 months. Now, 3 months in, I’m almost at full range of motion. I can squat, run in a straight line, and use my leg pretty normally again. The inflammation and swelling have also almost completely gone down. I did lose some muscle in my left leg from being inactive, but overall, the recovery has been crazy compared to where I started.

So Overall BPC157 AND TB500 ISNT COPE IN MY EXPERIENCE


@CurrentYanti
 
  • +1
Reactions: CurrentYanti and umbreon888
so basically GLOW? impacts on skin?
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChoppedArab
so basically GLOW? impacts on skin?
Yes glow has ghkcu in it which is an added bonus to bpc and tb500 and also both bpc and tb500 reduce inflammation significantly
 
  • +1
Reactions: umbreon888
Yes glow has ghkcu in it which is an added bonus to bpc and tb500 and also both bpc and tb500 reduce inflammation significantly
but has your skin drastically improved? been thinking about running ghk, tb, bpc and kpv (klow) but individually so I can dose them myself but not sure if I wanna add 4 more injections per day if it doesn't do too much
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChoppedArab
but has your skin drastically improved? been thinking about running ghk, tb, bpc and kpv (klow) but individually so I can dose them myself but not sure if I wanna add 4 more injections per day if it doesn't do too much
I mean my skin feels much better but my acne scars are getting better tho not sure if ghkcu is doing that or microneedling because ive been microneedling every 2-3weeks but me personally i wouldnt want to do 4 injections everyday.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Yvann133 and umbreon888
mirin

yes bpc is AMAZING for healing and I think anyone with a injury should take it imo
 
  • +1
Reactions: ChoppedArab

Similar threads

johnmacaroni
Replies
1
Views
31
Pskne
Pskne
F
Replies
3
Views
31
justmaxing
justmaxing
Larpium
Replies
3
Views
37
bibodude
B
curribois54
Discussion Experience
Replies
3
Views
8
717BP6
717BP6
Ugniusthegoat
Replies
2
Views
36
Ugniusthegoat
Ugniusthegoat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top