My experience with Finasteride, and quitting

DicedFeta

DicedFeta

To be born is to start the journey towards death
So, I haven't been posting here in quite some time.. But I thought I'd share my experience with Finasteride as it was one of the "topics" that brought me to the site 2 years ago. Here we go broskis:

I first got on Finasteride a bit more than 2 years ago. I legit have norwood 0 and had that at the time too. It was part of an anti-aging stack, thus dosing quite low at 1 mg every other day.

In the first 2 weeks I felt activity in the balls, which is expected, or "normal". After about a month I started to get acne which I hadn't had in like 5 years. It persisted for at least 6 months (still got slight scarring). Also got weaker boners, and mental-game. Even if these "sides" was present at the time I didn't really connect the dots and kept using it untill a couple of months ago. I even recall talking positively about it here at the time.

Since getting off, it have been such a mental swing for the better, rock-hard boners are back and hair still on my head. Because the "sides" are vague it can be really hard to tell if you even experience them, and especially trace it back to Finasteride, I still can't be sure. All the "sides" can come from a thousand other things.

This is not an attempt at fearmongering. I might even reconsider Finasteride if I were to norwood like crazy, but hopefully there is something better available at that time. However, it's worth considering the "sides" carefully because I honestly believe they are under-reported due to their vagueness. Remember: Pumping foids with a limp dick just isn't the same.

tldr; consider "sides" of Finasteride carefully before downing the pills

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, turbocuckcel_7000000, ballskin and 2 others
Sorry bro. Just get on roids and have a hair system

people like opie will always make sure that a large junk of guys will stay away from fin while I enjoy my luscious locks

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Bdh, PYT and 1 other person