My Experience with HGH & height-maxing

Update: I got to 5'9 a couple of months ago after a massive bulk on mk-677. Goes to show that even if your hand x-ray says there's little room for growth it's not 100%
mirin hard, you’re bone age must be like 19 now too wtf. I would’ve thought you had finished growing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Lux
mirin hard, you’re bone age must be like 19 now too wtf. I would’ve thought you had finished growing
hand/wrist x-rays are notorious for being inaccurate because that's where the growth plates close first so there must have been a disconnect between their closure & closure of more central plates.

• +1
Reactions: Toby Aesthetics, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 8869 and 2 others
after massive bulk on mk677 you are done with growing
gg
over

• +1
Reactions: Lux
hand/wrist x-rays are notorious for being inaccurate because that's where the growth plates close first so there must have been a disconnect between their closure & closure of more central plates.
I am 18 and almost 6 months, even my pelvis is closed would you say I can still grow (I dont know bout legs or spine but i have grown like 2 cm in the last months) EDIT: my bone age was like 6 months to an year older than me.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I am 18 and almost 6 months, even my pelvis is closed would you say I can still grow (I dont know bout legs or spine but i have grown like 2 cm in the last months) EDIT: my bone age was like 6 months to an year older than me.
If you've grown 2cm in the last months then I'd go for it but w those numbers doesn't makes much sense. I think the torso closes last so there might be some non-fused plate left but barely

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 8869
Fake, no one is dumb enough anymore to blast letrozol

Fuaaaark I wish i could afford egit GH so bad :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

If you've grown 2cm in the last months then I'd go for it but w those numbers doesn't makes much sense. I think the torso closes last so there might be some non-fused plate left but barely
bro imma still try i am so close to roping i really need this shit.

Bought in bulk. So far It's been around $5,000. Probably going to end up being double that. On the package of my current hgh it has this link http://hygetropin.bz. I'm pretty sure I got it from a different website though. Please don't just give the site your info.
5000? thats insane, what are you taking and how are u getting the money?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
How do you know you wouldn't have grown that tall anyway? I grew from a 5'5 midget to 6 foot pretty much over night when I was 15.
Lucky you, im 5,5 at 17 rn, praying for your gift lmao

• So Sad
Story:
  • I started height-maxing with letrozole at barely 15. The stuff totally messed with my head and fucked up my hormone levels. I got shredded, the already existent acne went of the charts, face got bloated, and my libido spiked for a week and then went down to nothing. Like I had no attraction to females whatsoever. Apparently this isn't a typical side effect but watch out. My libido still isn't back to normal but has started to get better. I was only on letrozole for 4 months and then went of because of the adverse side effect. Then to continue the height-maxing I started the process of getting human growth hormone. Had to get off sketchy websites with bitcoin and have had it shipped from both Russia and China but I'm pretty sure the stuff is legit. The Russian site got taken down and my pops found the Chinese one. Idk it right now but I'll see if I can post the link later. If you just look for it long and hard enough you should be able to find it on some steroid websites. On the Chinese stuff I ran a pregnancy test to make confirm it was legit and it was. I can say for sure that this stuff has been a miracle drug. I am by no means low bf but I eat 4,000 calories a day, don't exercise that often, and still have a pretty good body. The HGH has widened my hips and shoulders proportionally so now I'm thick. I've grown around 2 inches since I started and plan to keep blasting all summer and plan to really heightmax with a shit ton of exercise, sleep, & food. After that I think I'm coming off it. When I started letrozole my bone age was late 17 and with hgh my bone age was 18 so I guess that's a more accurate representation of where I was age wise. My dad helped me do this by managing my doses when I inject to keep my hormones optimal and making sure I don't get scammed online. I couldn't have done this by myself but I your older with a younger bone age it's definitely manageable. Especially If you're actually into bitcoin and can navigate the dark corners of the internet. Was a low 5'6 and am now a morning height of 5'8 and plan to get to 5'9 over summer.
Letrozole:
  • My pro's:
    • kept growth plates from closing
    • shredded body
  • My con's:
    • Excessive acne
    • Libido increase and then plummet
      • Still recovering from it
    • Fucked up my hormones
      • felt sick sometimes
    • Bloated face
      • Even with no body fat
      • Looked unattractive

HGH:
  • My pro's
    • Visible additional cheekbone mass and protrusion
    • Can overeat without drawbacks
    • Additional muscles mass
    • Have grown basically two inches
    • Stronger than jocks over 6ft (as far as max lifts & armwrestling goes)
    • visibly thicker bone structure where the plates haven't closed
      • my wrists are now weirdly disproportional to my hands:(
View attachment 59356
  • My con's:
    • Can't try out for varsity cause they'll run drug tests

This was just my personal experience and if you try something like this it is at your own risk.

For proof:
View attachment 59359
View attachment 59360
- I know that this still technically could have been faked but hope it's good enough. I can also hold numbers up if that is better confirmation.
your wrists are crazy bro :lul: worth it. W dad

• So Sad
@Niko hello can you tell me exactly what heightmaxxing stack you were using? what type of high?

Do u got discord, insta anything, pls I need serious help with this

bump

I feel like the increase in IGF-1 that is achieved through actual HGH doesn't compare to that in which you can achieve via the usage of peptides at a significantly lower price.

yes, you have to inject more. For example, a stack that includes 6injections a day, split into three sections along with mk677 25mg at night will give you far better results. The only downside is the hunger, prolactin + cortisol increase and the constant injections, rather than one a day.

to put that into perspective, ghrp-2 at 100mcg 3 times a day along with cjc no DAC 3 times a day, plus mk677 should give you far better results than 2-5 IU of pharma grade IU.

View attachment 160282

100mcg of both a ghrp and a ghrh pushed the level of GH at ng/ml to the 100range, far beyond the natural limit. Obviously 4iu's of HGH is gonna have a longer half-life in the body, and yes it does increase the blood level of GH beyond the natural limit, but is the increase worth the extreme price?

View attachment 160284

again, here is another example of the duration of ghrp's half-life spread across 3 injections, the GH was split at 2.5iu's twice a day, although the GH had a half-life of about 8 hours, it only really peaks around the 3-4 hour mark, whereas for a constant hour you're breaching the 60ng/dl range with the peptides.

I feel as though GH is only worth it if you're pumping at least 10iu's a day. If one decent kit of 10 vials containing 10iu's each costs 150-200 dollars, that's 150 dollars every single 10 days. Not worth it.

regardless though you obviously grew so, good on you.
Do u got any socials?