My experience with Looksmax methods + advice

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

Subhuman
:blackpill: I've been looksmaxxing for almost 3 years now and I want to give out certain advices since many of you are graycels :feelshah:

LOOKSMAX METHODS (rated by me):
1. Bonesmahing
10/10 if you are patient.

Literally do NOT try it if you have a certain condition related to bones. DO NOT try it without being really careful the first time or you will end up in the hospital.

2. Ice Hooding
0/10 Mental masturbation

3. Eyelid pulling
5/10 but it works. It will completely fuck up your eyelids and you might regret it but it worked for me, be careful.

4. HGH/MK677/TEST
11/10 if you combine it with Bonesmahing

ask @ConfusedBolivian for anything

5. Thumbpulling
1/10 :lul: might be true if you are a 8 year old tbh idk who believes on it.

6. Mewing
Mental masturbation.

7. Height growth methods
Mental masturbation. Get LL or use shoe insoles.

8. Minox
11/10 works too good on eyebrows but barely works on the scalp or whatever just be patient I guess.

9. Latisse
11/10

10. "Eyebrow pencil"
-0/10 NEVER USE THAT SHIT OR YOU'LL LOOK RETARDED I'M TELLING YOU BEFORE YOU FUCK UP. IT'S NOTICEABLE WHEN SOMEONE USES IT. :feelswah:

11. Contact lenses
10/10 if you buy high quality ones or something that fits you. Use hazel you retards.

12. Gambling
200/10 just lost all my money and family to it.

:feelshah:
I'm bored. Thanks for reading.

• +1
Reactions: mathis, 4lt.Real, N1666 and 5 others
for how long did u took hgh and roids

:blackpill: I've been looksmaxxing for almost 3 years now and I want to give out certain advices since many of you are graycels :feelshah:

1. Bonesmahing

Literally do NOT try it if you have a certain condition related to bones. DO NOT try it without being really careful the first time or you will end up in the hospital.

2. Ice Hooding
0/10 Mental masturbation

3. Eyelid pulling
5/10 but it works. It will completely fuck up your eyelids and you might regret it but it worked for me, be careful.

4. HGH/MK677/TEST

5. Thumbpulling

6. Mewing
Mental masturbation.

7. Height growth methods

8. Minox
11/10 works too good on eyebrows but barely works on the scalp or whatever just be patient I guess.

9. Latisse
11/10

10. "Eyebrow pencil"
-0/10 NEVER USE THAT SHIT OR YOU'LL LOOK RETARDED I'M TELLING YOU BEFORE YOU FUCK UP. IT'S NOTICEABLE WHEN SOMEONE USES IT. :feelswah:

11. Contact lenses
10/10 if you buy high quality ones or something that fits you. Use hazel you retards.

12. Gambling

Which contacts do you consider as high quality ones?

IMG 9256

• JFL
Reactions: jué and Aero

1. Bonesmahing

2. Ice Hooding
0/10 Mental masturbation

3. Eyelid pulling

4. HGH/MK677/TEST

5. Thumbpulling

6. Mewing
Mental masturbation.

7. Height growth methods

8. Minox

9. Latisse
11/10

10. "Eyebrow pencil"

11. Contact lenses

12. Gambling

same thought as you brother

do you have any picture of you?

did bonesmashing really worked for ya? whats the area you bonesmahed on

Yes it is I am just trolling bro :feelsuhh: lol!!! just doing it for the reps bro!
dont bother you cant stop a coper from coping. idk why did u even make this thread smashing should be gatekept and i regret sharing my knowledge. its not like people here even value it

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i Need to bonesmash on my chin if its not cope
suggestions?

how do you make sure you don't hit a nerve when bonesmashing ?

elastics?
ropefuel these retards on here conviced me that elastics and braces would make my maxilla recessed so i told my ortho to not use elastics
no elastics, i think that shit can actually make you recessed

• +1
Reactions: goo25
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and goo25

1. Bonesmahing

2. Ice Hooding
0/10 Mental masturbation

3. Eyelid pulling

4. HGH/MK677/TEST

5. Thumbpulling

6. Mewing
Mental masturbation.

7. Height growth methods

8. Minox

9. Latisse
11/10

10. "Eyebrow pencil"

11. Contact lenses

12. Gambling

@lebronjames23 uses eyebrow pencil he recommends it tho and i think it's very good for ascending the brows

@lebronjames23 uses eyebrow pencil he recommends it tho and i think it's very good for ascending the brows
People can tell when it's fake sometimes, all I'm saying

What if I eat tons of dairy?
Take protein, calcium and vitamin D (get sun in the morning before 10 am), and also consume all the vitamins you can and get GOOD sleep.

• +1
Reactions: yue and Timmy
I would have continued with bonesmashing, but I need genioplasty

what was ur experience with latisse and how did you get it?

mewing can stop further recession of ur maxilla but to see any results (not even noticeable ones) takes a shit ton of time.

Take protein, calcium and vitamin D (get sun in the morning before 10 am), and also consume all the vitamins you can and get GOOD sleep.
best way to do this is with a singular egg shell as it provides more than enough calcium to ensure you won't have parathyroid hormone released

1. Bonesmahing

2. Ice Hooding
0/10 Mental masturbation

3. Eyelid pulling

4. HGH/MK677/TEST

5. Thumbpulling

6. Mewing
Mental masturbation.

7. Height growth methods

8. Minox

9. Latisse
11/10

10. "Eyebrow pencil"

11. Contact lenses

12. Gambling

Make a guide on #3 and show before and after results. Is it even permanent?

Make a guide on #3 and show before and after results. Is it even permanent?
it is permanent, and i believe the changes I saw were only due to bonesmashing. Supras are far better, and it looks good. When you don't have good supras and you do eyelid pulling you look like an alien, meanwhile you can get with it if you have good supraorbitals.

same with infras btw. do not do that. ask @You (or whatever his username was)

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper