Story of how a currycel became blackpilled (very good read)

D

Deleted member 17430

Manlet
Back in my first semester of uni, I had only just discovered the redpill and manosphere and was applying all their recommended horseshit advice and techniques like getting a good haircut, smelling good, dressing good, being confident, approaching women with confidence etc. None of that shit worked and my first semester is nothing but a collection of laughable depressing moments and memories. Still, back then, I thought that maybe I was still doing something wrong and I continued to attempt to improve my game. In retrospect, that was all a major cope.

In my second semester, I took a biology course and part of the course involved a laboratory component. Up till this point I still had redpill tendencies but what would happen one fateful day during a lab session for this course still disturbs really deeply and was an ice cold welcome to the reality of how life works. During this lab we were having, I was sitting near a 3/10 5'8 fat ugly asf blackcel nerd (important to note) who seemed like a really friendly and helpful guy. I, myself am pretty bad as well here as I'm a 4/10 5'10 skinny, facially hideous currycel. This Chad walks in and sits right next to me at this table so that it's the three of us. This guy honestly mogged me in every way to the point I'm still depressed about it. He was at least 6'4 in height, 9/10 face with amazing cheekbones and hunter eyes, amazing jawline , ideal body ratio with muscles, green eyes and blonde hair. The dude probably could even mog meeks.

Anyways, we're all given a test halfway towards the lab session to test our understanding of the lab session. There were two TAs, both female. One was a 7/10 5'6 blonde with green eyes (I'll refer to her as Stacy) while the other was a 6/10 5'8 brunette with blue eyes (I'll refer her to as Becky). The test was really long and was very confusing to everyone so pretty much everyone in the lab was confused and required the aid of the TAs including myself. When I needed help understanding a certain question, I raised my hand and finally managed to get Stacy's attention, though she looked visibly annoyed to see me. At the time, I thought she was just annoyed cause of the influx of questions from everyone. When I finally explained and voiced my question, she looked at me with the coldest of stares and then simply reread the question back to me word for word in a tone of voice that seemed extremely annoyed, then glared at me and asked me if I understood. Before I had a chance to say no or ask for some sort of clarification, she walked away quickly and was helping someone else. After about 10 minutes, I managed to get becky's attention but I got pretty much exactly the same treatment except becky was not as filled with hate for me as Stacy was, though she was still dismissive nonetheless. I was exhausted and frustrated at this point so I didn't bother seeking further help. Another 20 minutes follow and now chad is starting to panic as he is struggling to answer even one question. This is where the blackpill moment begins.

Almost as soon as his hand goes up, Stacy avoids everyone else telling them to 'give her a minute as someone else raised their hand first' (which was a total lie) and rushes over almost to the point of full on running towards chad. With the biggest smile and using her last reserve of enthusiasm and energy which can only be activated by a chad in range, she politely and in full sentences begins asking him what he needs help on. Whereas previously she would sort of use annoyed one word answers and grunts with me, now she started speaking and trying to please this chad like she was paying for it by the hour. She started discreetly giving him all the answers to all the questions, not overtly but might as well have been. I had not processed or reflected on what happened just yet as I was still focused on getting my test done, so I began listening and copying from chad. Eventually it seems even Stacy got stuck on a question and called over becky who floated over before seeing chad and also getting this surge of strange random energy and enthusiasm ;). These two women for the next hour till the end of the lab only helped this guy, giving him all the answers covertly and making small talk with him in between questions. They way they both stood bent over the table, elbows on the table, heads being held up by their hands, genuinely laughing and interested in what this guy was saying no matter how mundane it actually was, was really blackpilling.

For the whole hour, I got a front row seat to watching this chad absolutely mog me and seeing both a real life stacy-like example and a becky-like example fawn over this chad while absolutely ignoring me and everyone else. Everyone else didn't really bother getting the TAs attention after sometime and they just had to finish the test on their own but they didn't know that these women were just fawning over this guy. My blackcel lab partner and I watched as this guy got both their numbers, in front of each other! After the lab, the blackcel pretended the event had no significance at all but I was really depressed from then. The only good thing to come out of this situation was that I got to copy the answers off this chad and hence got a good grade for the test but even then, that wasn't offered to me and was something I had to cheat for. The whole situation was really blackpilling and honestly I'm done with trying with women at all, especially with asian women and brown women who will almost never date men of their own race (except the chads of those races). In the off chance that an ethnic gets this type of woman, these women will have been orally, vaginally and anally rammed a hundred times by some past chad boyfriend who did speakable things to her that she will always remember till she's an old hag (Like in Titanic). You are just playing the beta support character to someone else's heavenly experience of life. In order of preference, wish I was born a 8-10/10 preferably white looking chad or 8-10/10 tyrone followed by a stacy, followed by a becky, followed by nothing else. Literally everything else besides this is living a meaninglessly fucked up life essentially to varying degrees.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mike141, EdouardManlet, fauxfox and 13 others
I reacted prior to finishing reading the 1st sentence.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, EverythingMattersCel and FrameMogger
no hope, zero redemption. over forever :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Daniel Plainview, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Not a single word you subhuman shitskin abomination

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member
You're literally Brazilian, you favela rat:lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir, FrameMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, PrinceLuenLeoncur, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
Motivation to looksmax tbh

This suicide fuel hit me hard ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, enchanted_elixir, Gaia262 and 1 other person
Back in my first semester of uni, I had only just discovered the redpill and manosphere and was applying all their recommended horseshit advice and techniques like getting a good haircut, smelling good, dressing good, being confident, approaching women with confidence etc. None of that shit worked and my first semester is nothing but a collection of laughable depressing moments and memories. Still, back then, I thought that maybe I was still doing something wrong and I continued to attempt to improve my game. In retrospect, that was all a major cope.

In my second semester, I took a biology course and part of the course involved a laboratory component. Up till this point I still had redpill tendencies but what would happen one fateful day during a lab session for this course still disturbs really deeply and was an ice cold welcome to the reality of how life works. During this lab we were having, I was sitting near a 3/10 5'8 fat ugly asf blackcel nerd (important to note) who seemed like a really friendly and helpful guy. I, myself am pretty bad as well here as I'm a 4/10 5'10 skinny, facially hideous currycel. This Chad walks in and sits right next to me at this table so that it's the three of us. This guy honestly mogged me in every way to the point I'm still depressed about it. He was at least 6'4 in height, 9/10 face with amazing cheekbones and hunter eyes, amazing jawline , ideal body ratio with muscles, green eyes and blonde hair. The dude probably could even mog meeks.

Anyways, we're all given a test halfway towards the lab session to test our understanding of the lab session. There were two TAs, both female. One was a 7/10 5'6 blonde with green eyes (I'll refer to her as Stacy) while the other was a 6/10 5'8 brunette with blue eyes (I'll refer her to as Becky). The test was really long and was very confusing to everyone so pretty much everyone in the lab was confused and required the aid of the TAs including myself. When I needed help understanding a certain question, I raised my hand and finally managed to get Stacy's attention, though she looked visibly annoyed to see me. At the time, I thought she was just annoyed cause of the influx of questions from everyone. When I finally explained and voiced my question, she looked at me with the coldest of stares and then simply reread the question back to me word for word in a tone of voice that seemed extremely annoyed, then glared at me and asked me if I understood. Before I had a chance to say no or ask for some sort of clarification, she walked away quickly and was helping someone else. After about 10 minutes, I managed to get becky's attention but I got pretty much exactly the same treatment except becky was not as filled with hate for me as Stacy was, though she was still dismissive nonetheless. I was exhausted and frustrated at this point so I didn't bother seeking further help. Another 20 minutes follow and now chad is starting to panic as he is struggling to answer even one question. This is where the blackpill moment begins.

Almost as soon as his hand goes up, Stacy avoids everyone else telling them to 'give her a minute as someone else raised their hand first' (which was a total lie) and rushes over almost to the point of full on running towards chad. With the biggest smile and using her last reserve of enthusiasm and energy which can only be activated by a chad in range, she politely and in full sentences begins asking him what he needs help on. Whereas previously she would sort of use annoyed one word answers and grunts with me, now she started speaking and trying to please this chad like she was paying for it by the hour. She started discreetly giving him all the answers to all the questions, not overtly but might as well have been. I had not processed or reflected on what happened just yet as I was still focused on getting my test done, so I began listening and copying from chad. Eventually it seems even Stacy got stuck on a question and called over becky who floated over before seeing chad and also getting this surge of strange random energy and enthusiasm ;). These two women for the next hour till the end of the lab only helped this guy, giving him all the answers covertly and making small talk with him in between questions. They way they both stood bent over the table, elbows on the table, heads being held up by their hands, genuinely laughing and interested in what this guy was saying no matter how mundane it actually was, was really blackpilling.

For the whole hour, I got a front row seat to watching this chad absolutely mog me and seeing both a real life stacy-like example and a becky-like example fawn over this chad while absolutely ignoring me and everyone else. Everyone else didn't really bother getting the TAs attention after sometime and they just had to finish the test on their own but they didn't know that these women were just fawning over this guy. My blackcel lab partner and I watched as this guy got both their numbers, in front of each other! After the lab, the blackcel pretended the event had no significance at all but I was really depressed from then. The only good thing to come out of this situation was that I got to copy the answers off this chad and hence got a good grade for the test but even then, that wasn't offered to me and was something I had to cheat for. The whole situation was really blackpilling and honestly I'm done with trying with women at all, especially with asian women and brown women who will almost never date men of their own race (except the chads of those races). In the off chance that an ethnic gets this type of woman, these women will have been orally, vaginally and anally rammed a hundred times by some past chad boyfriend who did speakable things to her that she will always remember till she's an old hag (Like in Titanic). You are just playing the beta support character to someone else's heavenly experience of life. In order of preference, wish I was born a 8-10/10 preferably white looking chad or 8-10/10 tyrone followed by a stacy, followed by a becky, followed by nothing else. Literally everything else besides this is living a meaninglessly fucked up life essentially to varying degrees.
You go to a shit school. Never seen this happen with me in classes. You should report those two sluts for ignoring the whole class to flirt with some student.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You go to a shit school. Never seen this happen with me in classes. You should report those two sluts for ignoring the whole class to flirt with some student.
Was this response too far @FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel . Maybe I need to chill or am I based??

Last edited:
  • JFL
Was this response too far @FailedNormieManlet @8PSLcel . Maybe I need to chill or am I based??
Edit your post before it's too late. Yeah, you're going off the deep end here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger
Edit your post before it's too late. Yeah, you're going off the deep end here.
Just did, if I got doxxed and someone read that post I would have to rope ngl now that I think about it.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I can still see the original text through your quote.
Thanks High iq friend itcel fags are caging at the loss of good material.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FrameMogger

Use more spaces next time, I may finish this later also make TLDR

Just did it was being low iq.
Your lucky you changed that comment otherwise I would have booked a 1st class flight to currypakiland to steal all your prokora women

Beyond brutal story, I've never experienced the blackpill in as overt of a situation as this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17430